My first true Ponyplay session

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

My first true Ponyplay session

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I recently made a post about purchasing ponyplay heelless boots. On day one, I've worn them a bit to test them and took it a bit further on day two.

I did not wear them more after that because I wanted to do a true ponyplay session next. It took a bit, but today, I did it. Here's what happened next.

Some background info
I currently live alone and I order lots of stuff from AliExpress. When I get the package, I usually am lazy and throw the packaging on the sofa on a pile, and once every so often, I pick it all up and throw it in the trash. Yes, I could throw it in the trash a lot sooner, but bad habbit.

My sofa was full of trash and this session would be an ideal reason to be walking back and forth on my boots in a ponyplay session. Yes, normally ponyplay sessions would be training and walking long distances, but I have neither a partner that can train me, nor the ability to walk long distances.

My outfit
For this session, I had planned to wear the largest buttplug that I own. It is 13cm long, has a tip of 4cm thick then a smaller section, followed by an even larger section that is 5cm thick. I planned to do the session yesterday, and when I had to insert the buttplug, it was painful as I hadn't worn one in a long time. I got it in regardless, but was not effortless. I allowed some time to get used to the buttplug and during that time I felt the urge to poop. It can be trapped air, but there was no way for me to get any air past, yet it pushed against the plug, trying to poop it out. This to me was a sign that I really had to poop.

I went and as I pooped out the plug, there was more stuff coming. After the plug had come out, my anus did hurt of the stretching. Enough that I reconsidered using that plug for now. Although I am truly stuffed and it would've been great, I have a smaller plug that is 12cm long and entirely 4cm thick, it would be better.

A few hours later, my anus still hurt from the stretching, and I moved the session to tomorrow, which is now today, as I am typing this.

So the 4cm thick buttplug was chosen. I went for my chastity belt from AliExpress, which I was forced to wear since yesterday and had to sleep in too.
I have a leather belted harness which I also had to wear, a leather mask with optional blindfold and a penis gag. I have both the extra long and long gags. The extra long one will push down the troth so far that you get past the gag reflex. For this session, I did not want to risk getting inbalanced due to a gag reflex, so the long gag it was.

I had plans to use nipple clamps with bells, but couldn't find them, so substituted it for japanese clover clamps, also because I know I can take them easily for 30+ minutes.
I have mittens too that you can lock and they too were part of the session. Lastly my boots.

As I was already wearing the chastity belt, the buttplug was inserted second. Feeling pretty stuffed, but otherwise very manageable, I gave myself the go for the session.
The harness was put on next, and then the boots were put on and locked.

Next was the hood. I normally wear glasses and I planned to put the glasses on over the hood later.
The hood was put on, and the laces were tightened, then the gag was forced in and the neck strap was also secured. I got my glasses and put them on, but this was impossible without them falling off again. I decided that the session would be held with poor vision. This would make me lean over more, which is actually a bonus.

With the hood on, and gagged, I had just 2 items left. Nipple clamps and mittens. The nipple clamps were put on first, and the mittens next.
The left hand was fully locked tight, and the right hand had the strap close enough but just enough room for the hand to still slide in and make a fist.

I was now fully in gear, ready for my session.

Session 1: the cleaning
Mistress made me walk to the livingroom, then to the kitchen to open the lid of the trashcan.
I was then ordered to pick up all the trash from the sofa, and deliver them to the trashcan. As my hands were in fist position inside mittens, I could not grab the trash normally, but had to clamp them between my hands, which limited that I could pick up just one item, bring it to the trashcan, deposit it, and go back.

For the next 15 or so minutes, I was walking back and forth one item at a time. As I walked I felt the harness tight against my body, the buttplug moved nicely inside me and my ass felt tight as the walking in these boots kind of trained not just my calves, but my upper legs too.

At some point, I was allowed to sit on the sofa to rest a bit and give my ankles a bit or recovery time.

By this time, I started to get some feeling on my nipples as they were tightly clamped the whole time.

I continued the session and walked back and forth some more. The more I walked, the more I made the nipple clamps dance around my nipples, and the more of a sensation they gave.

I sat down 3 times in total when all trash had been moved to the trashcan.

Mistress ordered me back to the bedroom.
Mistress asked me how it went and if I was tired.

I wasn't tired, and the pain on my nipples was in early stages too.

Session 2: rest on the bed
I was ordered to lay down on the bed in gear to rest a bit.

This was not bad, although my nipples were still clamped, and with no other sensation, you do start to notice it more and more.

Mistress felt that I had much more in me and wanted me to walk more.

Another session was therefor required.

Session 3: The long walk
As a true ponyplay style I had to walk.
In my livingroom, the sofa is on a little isle, in the center of my room, with a table in front, and another sofa to the sides. Around the isle is enough space to fully walk around this.

Mistress wanted me to do 60 laps around this isle, but not just like that, there were special rules that applied.

There's a section, whenever I crossed it, that was marked as the start/finish line, and that part was were labs were counted.
I was ordered to the start/finish line.

I got out of bed and walked to the start/finish line. I was ordered to put my hands high behind my back in a crossed position, as if they were tied there. Slave position. Hands would grab the elbow of the other arm if it could.

I was ordered to keep my hands in this position as I walked the lap. Once I crossed the finish line, to count a lap, if my hands had remained in this position during the entire lap, the lap would count. If I had moved them, for example to find my balance, the lap would not count, and I had to redo the lap.

In addition, if I would fall over, regardless of whether or not I kept my hands behind my back, not only would the lap not count, the lap counter would be reduced by 1. Mistress made clear: although I have to try to walk laps with my hands/arm in slave position, falling over is dangarous, so I have to use my hands to prevent falling if I can.

With my hands in position, I started to walk the first lap. It was nice. The nipple clamps dangled more as I had my hands behind my back and they were helping me find a bit more balance. So balancing was now entirely down by the act of walking alone. As such my nipples moved more, and I definitely felt that.

I noticed that I did not have much trouble keeping my balance though, so this would be more a session that would put pain on my nipples and maybe get my calves in pain at some point, than it being a challenge of finding balance.

As I kept walking, there were a few moments that I had to make a balancing correction, but with my hands still on my back, and just reposition my feet, it was good to go.

In lap 11 however, at some point, I did lost my balance, and I quickly had to move my arms in order to restore the balance. I did not fell over, but the lap did not count.
I crossed the finish line and Mistress said, 11, not aproved, 11 again. (Mistress counted each lap, eg: 1, approved. 2, then 2, approved, 3. etc)

I succesfully completed lap 11 for the second time and went on to 12.

I completed a few more laps, and by lap 15 or so, my nipples really started to feel that they were being clamped. I kept walking though.

I made more laps, and as I was able to do it very well, I had the idea in my mind to stop after 20 laps.

19th lap was started, I walked it, then mistress said: 19, ok. 20.

In the back of my mind, I was like, okay, last lap.

20th lap was finished and Mistress said: 20, ok. 21.

Shit, no ending? Aw...

I continued walking, hoping that Mistress would stop me early, but that did not happen.

I reached 30, starting 31, and Mistress said: 30, ok. 31. You are half way. You now only have to complete the same amount of rounds as you already did.

Dang, it dawned on me that I had so much more to go.

At this point, I was sweating of the walking and my nipples were aching quite a bit now. I could definitely complete all the laps, but it was still something.

At lap 33 and onwards, I did notice that it took me more effort to keep my balance, and at lap 35 I almost fell due to trying to stand on my heel.

When lap 39 came, Mistress said: 39, ok, last lap.
I did not really register it and when I crossed the finish line, and Mistress said: 40, ok. Come back home, I walked a few steps forward until I realized I had completed the challenge.

It was at lap 26 or so where I started to zone out a bit. This also made that I didn't feel the strain on my legs as much, nor all the scraping of little bits from the harness and even the nipple clamps were not felt as badly as they could.

I went to my bedroom, which was actually challenging as I was still a bit zoned out and my legs apparently had less strenght. It took more strength to balance, and because the route was not the laps that I had kind of programmed in my brain, I had to actually think how to walk, which was interesting.

It was a very short walk though.

I groundpounded on my bed and I was so glad that the clamps would be released from my nipples.

But Mistress had a different idea.

I was to undo all my bondage gear and only the nipple clamps were to stay on. I could only remove them after the rest had been removed.

The harness was the last item before the nipple clamps, and when I wanted to take it off, it seemed that I couldn't because the nippleclamps were now in the way. The harness has openings for the breasts, and those openings, was where the chain of the clamps had gone through.

Mistress ordered me to drop the harness to the floor and they were now hanging from the nipple clamps.

This actually felt pretty nice and not so painful.

After dangling this for a bit, I was allowed to take off the clamps, squeeze my very sensitive and painful nipples to end the session.

The end
I hope you liked this true story. It was a lot of fun for me. Definitely something I will repeat.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Lotharjulz

Re: My first true Ponyplay session

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:36, edited 2 times in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Build in the time to rest, but thereby also extending the time that you have to keep the nipple clamps on and also the hands crossed on the back, so that the nipple clamps are under extra tension. :shock:
Do you know how long you finally kept them on?
How did your legs feel after the session and the next day?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Based on the pain on my nipples. I think I had them on for 40 minutes.

As for my calves. I have no after pain at all. In fact, all they had was that they were tired, but never like muscle pain.
I think the fact that I have done short sessions before helped a lot, and also the fact that I was either constantly moving, or sitting/laying down helped a great deal. I bet just standing still at one spot for more than 2 minutes is where your calves really strain.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.