a female ninja slave.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
merlana

a female ninja slave.

Post by merlana »

i am about to open a door to all of you that has not been opend for a very VERY long time..i tell the truth in what i'm about to say.

my name is merlana..i spent 15 year's in the underground world of the martial arts..my masters knew of me and what i was and used it to there own mean's. we didnt fight for a belt or a trophy..but rank!. and thay knew my prefrenc for shall we say..a bed parter..as well..another female.
the war that my masters had expected..never came..so thay deside to turn us loos on the drug lord's in different places..i got to be so good the only rank thay could give me was..asasin. i was keeped alone and to myself..but for the odd female that would come to see me..bound gaged and helpless..thay were sent to me by the head master..to undo my bond's and talk and bed me as well. one of the girl's allmost had a heart attac when she found out that i had a slit as well as a cock..but she did injoy herself very well..as did i. then she would put my binding's back on me and gag me agen kiss me..and leave. i was only called when needed.
one night seven of us were sent to a two story bulding full of dope and drug's and what have you..but not me..i was still in my room bound and gaged. thay gave me a name also..i cant tell you the name for fear of being foundout. seven went in that place..that bulding..only five came out alive. thay were punished for there failer to complet the job of takeing down these drug lord's. then the head master sent for me..he ask me if i knew what to do?..i told him..yes master..i do what i do best..he said..good girl..and sent me along with the five that came back. as we got to the bulding we see guard's all around..at every corner..i was dressed as a..lady of the night..with my blade's tucked nicely behind my back. i walk up to one of the guard's i open my purse for a cig and ask for a light.
he said get outa here lady..this ant no place for a good looking thing like you. as he turnd..i took out my blade's and put them to his throt and told him..one word..and you die!. he started to call for help..and i slit his throt.
as he fell he said..taken down by a bitch!?.

i will tell more later..when the time is right for me. as i have said i tell the truth in what i say..there is noone left to tell it now.
merlana.

born in shadow..die in shadow.
merlana

i'm so sorry.

Post by merlana »

to all of you on bound anna..please forgive me for posting this
what i have said is true..but i should not have posted this
and had no right to do so..i have said to much as it is.
this is my past..not your's..i thought i had closed that door
to that part of my life and left it behind me..now i will have
to tri harder to do so. once more i ask you to foegive me
for posting this.

hugs.

merlana.
merlana.

jayzene

Post by jayzene »

dont feel sorry about it. i like your story... please post more I really appreciate it. and by the way, welcome in boundanna!
bondage is an art that few people appreciate. Im glad Im one of those few.
merlana

a female ninja slave.

Post by merlana »

thank you for saying that you like it and want me to tell more of it
but..i dont know if i should..this was at one point in my life that
i tri to hide...this was a part of my life i thought i could forget.
but i will think about posting more of it..once more i thank you.
merlana.