Massive Pictures

News and announcements will be posted here.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Massive Pictures

Post by curious_sb »

I think its great that you've all mastered the art of posting pictures, but can we all keep them to a sensible size when posting them?

I think a maximum dimension of 600 pixels by 600 pixels should be plenty.

This is what a 600 x 600 pixel image will display as:

This should allow them to be viewed on pretty much any screen resolution without having to scroll across off the page in order to look at the picture.

So anyone who has posted massive pictures recently (naming no names :lol:) can you take them down and post them back up at the correct size?

Thanks.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

If anyone wants any help resizing pictures please PM me for instructions, or email the pictures to curious_sb@hotmail.co.uk and I will reduce them for you.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
SusanSub

Re: Massive Pictures

Post by SusanSub »

curious_sb wrote:I think its great that you've all mastered the art of posting pictures.
Well I haven't and I can't find any place here that tells me how! The Helpful Information isn't helpful, it just tells me what not to post, no blood etc.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

See the thread called "Picture Include", in the Site Feedack section.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

SusanSub wrote:
curious_sb wrote:I think its great that you've all mastered the art of posting pictures.
Well I haven't and I can't find any place here that tells me how! The Helpful Information isn't helpful, it just tells me what not to post, no blood etc.
Sorry about that! Anna maybe we can have another forum category called Helpful information? Makes sense to me, anyone esle think it s a good idea..
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

curious_sb wrote:Sorry about that! Anna maybe we can have another forum category called Helpful information? Makes sense to me, anyone esle think it s a good idea..
Something like that is planed and will be implemented shortly.
hallenbeck3

Post by hallenbeck3 »

Infranview is a great FREE software. I used it for Myspace. Its sooo easy, just open the pic, click image size and put 600 x 600 and then save. cut, print, done.
Explorer

Post by Explorer »

Why can i see images...cant even clik on them...what should i do to see them
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Explorer wrote:Why can i see images...cant even clik on them...what should i do to see them
Please tell me the address of the page where you are trying to view the pictures so I can see if it works for me.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
gemt

Post by gemt »

[quote="anna"][quote="Explorer"]Why can i see images...cant even clik on them...what should i do to see them[/quote]
Please tell me the address of the page where you are trying to view the pictures so I can see if it works for me.[/quote]

Well, for me I can't see imageshack images from here whether logged in to imageshack or not...
Explorer

Post by Explorer »

Hi anna ...
Picturea ate here in some posts....try to see them on my phone and computer but is not working...

Btw....great site u have...luv ur work
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

gemt wrote:Well, for me I can't see imageshack images from here whether logged in to imageshack or not...
This is a know issue with images hosted on external servers. They have a sad tendency to suddenly disappear. There is nothing we can do to prevent this other than to ask our members to attach the images to the post instead. This way they will be uploaded to the forum server.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.