The pyramid...

Test posting here if you are unsure how to do, posts here are deleted eventually. Nothing will break if you do something wrong.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

scroll up and down really fast, excellent effect
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

curious_sb wrote:
curious_sb wrote:
LoRee wrote:
curious_sb wrote: So how high can we take this thing before somebody gets a nose bleed?
lol I think the pharaohs would be impressed at our mad pyramid building skillz
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we need a mummy for this thing?
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Well folks I think we have reached the maximum number of levels allowed by this program, Damn it!

LoRee wrote:
curious_sb wrote:
curious_sb wrote:
LoRee wrote: lol I think the pharaohs would be impressed at our mad pyramid building skillz
Just in case you can't count that is Thirty (30) levels after which the oldest one in the center disappears. As you can plainly see for yourselves.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

well i'd like to thank all our members for crash testing the forums, I'm sure the developers never though that any one post would contain 30 levels of quotation, but anyhow it managed to withstand the impact and no-one got injured, I am therefore proud to announce phpbb acheived an NCAP rating of 5 stars, LOL
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
infenro

Post by infenro »

soon to be a version 3 out :)
Venom

Post by Venom »

LoRee wrote:Well folks I think we have reached the maximum number of levels allowed by this program, Damn it!

LoRee wrote:
curious_sb wrote:
curious_sb wrote: scroll up and down really fast, excellent effect
Just in case you can't count that is Thirty (30) levels after which the oldest one in the center disappears. As you can plainly see for yourselves.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND :O
Tenderfoot88

Re:

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Since this is already in the trash bin, I'm not overly concerned about thread necromancy. And it would seem that three nested quotes is now the maximum, presumably to prevent the insanity above. A couple of corrections about Egypt and its Pyramids, by the way:
Egypt's pyramids are limestone blocks, not concrete (though I'm pretty sure the Romans used powdered limestone in their concrete recipe)
And if the pyramid wasn't built before the Pharaoh was dead, he didn't go to the afterlife...and Egypt was cursed until they managed to complete a tomb before its intended occupant died (I think). Good incentive to get them built on schedule.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The pyramid...

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Getting kind of dizzy here. All I asked for was a fricking rotating chair, OK?! Okay, getting a little afraid.Whoa, hello! Okay, sick as a dog now. (spits) Okay. Gonna vomit.....
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠