Do NOT open this letter.....

Test posting here if you are unsure how to do, posts here are deleted eventually. Nothing will break if you do something wrong.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Do NOT open this letter.....

Post by curious_sb »

BANG

Its a bomb, and now your dead if youve read this, lol, not really its just a bit of fun. :lol:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I was in the science museum in London on Monday and I was highly amused by this.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

cool, did you touch it..?
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

No, I didn't. I just stood and watched as loads of kids touched it. As each one pulled their arm back in shock, the next one was lining up to find out why you shouldn't touch it. It was great.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

misQui wrote:No, I didn't. I just stood and watched as loads of kids touched it. As each one pulled their arm back in shock, the next one was lining up to find out why you shouldn't touch it. It was great.
LOL did they not understand what was going on? hahahahaha Oh i wish I was there with you, that must have been hilarious.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I'm not sure what the kids were thinking, but I certainly wasn't the only parent standing round having a laugh.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

If you put up a "wet paint" sign, everyone will just have to touch to see if it really is wet. Same principle, different result.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

cdinbonds wrote:If you put up a "wet paint" sign, everyone will just have to touch to see if it really is wet. Same principle, different result.
lol
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

So let I get this straght, if al-Qaida reads this post, they will know that all they have to do, is leave an overly obvious package or parcel ANYWHERE, with a brightly lettered "Do Not Press" label around the detonation button, and we would set their bombs off for them. GAD!!! Not quite the intellectually crafty bastards Bush & Blair made them out to be! :shock: :roll: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
jake

Post by jake »

Well I was at the science museum not long ago, this one kid (about 16?) just held his hand there taking shock after shock because he thought it made him look cool.
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

Two things spring to mind - Lisa's electrified cupcake in the Simpsons and of course Tank Girl - "sounds wicked - can I go first?" :D
jake

Post by jake »

DO NOT PRESS

Go on, watch it :lol:

Warning, it's very strange. Very.

And I believe it's a dildo not a real penis. I think.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

xatm092 wrote:Warning, it's very strange.
I think it would be fair to say you were being conservative.
Laughed my ass of though. :mrgreen:
jake

Post by jake »

Chuck Norris wrote:Hello, my name is Chuck Norris, and I'd like to welcome you to my -ass hole-
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

LoRee wrote:So let I get this straght, if al-Qaida reads this post, they will know that all they have to do, is leave an overly obvious package or parcel ANYWHERE, with a brightly lettered "Do Not Press" label around the detonation button, and we would set their bombs off for them. GAD!!! Not quite the intellectually crafty bastards Bush & Blair made them out to be! :shock: :roll: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
I am actually a curious idiot so I'd probably be the one to push the button...
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator