Hi, this is a test!

Test posting here if you are unsure how to do, posts here are deleted eventually. Nothing will break if you do something wrong.
sb_slave

Hi, this is a test!

Post by sb_slave »

:D
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

You passed the test. :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Successful Test with legs a kickin :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
clever

Post by clever »

here we go again... :lol:
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Nice avatar. That wasn't there before.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Is that a spreader bar between her ankles? Nice picture.
Last edited by curious_sb on 24 Mar 2007, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Passes and Fails are just arbitrary awards, subjective if you will, of the thoughts and feelings of ones peers. Each person involved in the testing, marking and awarding process may indeed have a differet set of criteria with which to base his or her final marks than the next. A true test is a test of self, a test of ones own testing ability, as well as testing that which is originally intended to be tested, the subject of that which is to be tested is of course arbitrary and irreverent to this dicsussion, however the rewards of such approaches to self-governance are quite profound.

This was of course, an analysis of the subjectiveness of tests, and yet it is also a test.

If you BOTH read it, and UNDERSTOOD IT, you must be bored. But the good news is you have passed the test, but then of course if you beleived the above statement it would not be for me or anyone else to judge, only you can decide.

Did you pass or fail?

Confused, you will be......

EDIT: (LOL)
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I think I understand it and I agree with it. I think.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

curious_sb wrote:
Passes and Fails are just arbitrary awards, subjective if you will, of the thoughts and feelings of ones peers. Each person involved in the testing, marking and awarding process may indeed have a differet set of criteria with which to base his or her final marks than the next. A true test is a test of self, a test of ones own testing ability, as well as testing that which is originally intended to be tested, the subject of that which is to be tested is of course arbitrary and irreverent to this dicsussion, however the rewards of such approaches to self-governance are quite profound.

This was of course, an analysis of the subjectiveness of tests, and yet it is also a test.

If you BOTH read it, and UNDERSTOOD IT, you must be bored. But the good news is you have passed the test, but then of course if you beleived the above statement it would not be for me or anyone else to judge, only you can decide.

Did you pass or fail?

Confused, you will be......
I ONLY understand that because I took introduction to psychology at university. I'm sure that is also used in intro to philosophy. Either way it was enough to make me glad I was NOT a major in either.
However, A simple pass or fail (Go or No Go) is the standard used by the military. :roll:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

So is athat what they mean by "All Systems Are Go!" or have I just been watching too many episodes of Thunderbirds?
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator