Would Like to Try This

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Old Timer

Would Like to Try This

Post by Old Timer »

I would so like to try this tie, my only concern is if one were to struggle enough to fall over would breathing become difficult.
Attachments
armleg-1.gif
armleg-1.gif (2.79 KiB) Viewed 8243 times
armleg-2.gif
armleg-2.gif (3.71 KiB) Viewed 8243 times
armleg-3.gif
armleg-3.gif (6.6 KiB) Viewed 8243 times
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
ringetje

Re: Would Like to Try This

Post by ringetje »

I guess it all depends on your body type.
I have a normal to slight overweight (82kg @ 1.72m) and I didn't have more problems then I toppled over then when I was still 'standing up'.
My guess is that the position where your legs are pushed against your stomach like in this position has an effect on your breathing anyway.

Another tip: Try wearing high heels in this position for extra stability while on your feet.
you are the only one who knows exactly what you like
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i would give anything to be limber enough to do that.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Don't feel bad, I can't exactly duplicate that position either. I agree high heels would give more stability, but if I have wrists in that position I can't quite get my knees that close to shoulders, and if I do get my knees that close to my shoulders then I can't get arms behind back. Feels like I need ball and socket elbows! :(

I have the impression the artist believed it possible, but who was he (or she)? A yogi? :?
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Natale wrote:I have the impression the artist believed it possible, but who was he (or she)? A yogi?
These pics are from an old copy of Bondage Life Magazine.

I have the written instructions that go with them on one of my old hard drives.
Natale

Post by Natale »

It was in Bondage Life? Ok- I vaguely remember seeing it somewhere looong ago. I haven't looked at some of them for years, but still have a couple of 'comic book' storage boxes with old Harmony Communications and House of Milan mags.

I think we may owe Robert Harmon (of Harmony) a big thank you for introducing the concept of 'love bondage'- I do believe he made bondage at least slightly more acceptable to vanilla folks. :worship:
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

These images originally appeared in a magazine called Bondage Life
These are the steps you must first take to make the above scenario possible:
This first image describes how to tie the ever-useful cinch noose. The cinch noose is a slipknot with a lot of friction. It "cinches up" easily but is difficult to loosen and nearly impossible to untie.
1 cinch.JPG
1 cinch.JPG (16.83 KiB) Viewed 8105 times
Combine the cinch noose with a wrist coil like this...
2 cinch.JPG
Insert your wrists into the wrist coil from opposite sides so that when you twist your hands palms together the coil will form a figure "8" around your wrists. 1/4" inch (or greater) cotton line is recommended.
3 cinch.JPG
This next image describes how to construct a special ring device, which is useful for taking up the slack in a rope. It is often used as the centerpiece of bondage games where pulling a rope tight completes the bondage. Release usually requires obtaining a knife and cutting the bonds.
4 ring device.JPG
4 ring device.JPG (16.84 KiB) Viewed 8105 times
Now look back at the original post by Old Timer.
Step one:
1.) Prepare 2 coils of rope, belts, nylons or what ever and place them just above the knees.

Step two:
2.) Tie the arches securely and attach the special ring device and cinch noose.

Step three to seven:
3.) Apply a gag.
4.) Force your arms through the knee coils. The coils should be snug but NOT tight.
5.) You will have to manipulate the wrist coil, cinch noose, and pull cord at the same time.
6.) Cinch up the noose.
7.) Tighten up the ring device.

Afterward:
8.) Be careful not to hurt yourself when you tip over!
9.) If you are applying the bondage to a favorite victim add a blindfold for complete helplessness.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Here are some additional ties from the same source. Bondage Life. I can't take credit for any of this.

The Simple Hog Tie:
The Simple Hog Tie is executed by tying your ankles crossed or together and preparing a cinch noose in the excess end. You can take up the slack by winding it between your ankles [or using the special ring device]. Don't forget the wrist coil.
simple1.JPG
simple1.JPG (18.56 KiB) Viewed 8097 times
Lie down on your back with your wrists as close to your ankles as possible. Insert your wrists into the wrist coil and cinch up the noose.
simple2.JPG
Roll over on to your stomach. Now tug against your bondage. The harder you pull the tighter the knot becomes. If you are brave you have left your escape knife on the other side of the room. If you've done it right you'll need it to get out.
simple3.JPG
The Next post I will do the Super Hog Tie. Credit goes to Bondage Life
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

The Super Hog Tie: Source is Bondage Life Magazine.

Tie yourself in sequence...
super1.JPG
super1.JPG (18.76 KiB) Viewed 8094 times
The gag at (6) should be a simple between the teeth gag do that it won't restrict breathing.
The body-arm coil at (7) is prepared in advance. Pre-tie a coil of 4, 6, or 8 loops so that it is a struggle to get it over your head and down over your arms. It should be pretty snug. Have the loops below your boobs will hold it in place.
If you lie on your side you can get your wrists into the wrist coil and cinch noose. Draw your wrists and ankles together by pulling the "pull cord" of the special ring device.
This hog tie can be augmented using two additional cinch nooses on the body-arm coil. These are placed under each armpit between the arms and the chest.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BornThisWay wrote:This hog tie can be augmented using two additional cinch nooses on the body-arm coil. These are placed under each armpit between the arms and the chest.
I do that one on a regular basis. It is very restrictive and I love it. With a corset, there is very little movement allowed. I always leave a little slack in the wrist coil so I can get my hands free if I work at it (plus a knife as backup, but so far never needed because of the purposeful slack in the wrist coil). Add a vibrating friend in the right place, and :shock: blast-off!!! :D With a corset and very limited movement, it's very intense.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Outstanding! Thank you everyone, there is some good information posted. This should keep everyone busy for the next couple of days ( at least I know what I'll be doing a little later :twisted:
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

I have done this. I am 25 and in pretty good shape so I am flexible, and once you are in it, it is very hard to move. Getting out was a struggle. If I do ever decide to do this tie again, i will not be putting the keys to my cuffs as far away as I did the first time.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

There are many hogties, i haven't played around with them too much yet. If i would, i'd at least test the wrist coils tightening throughly in front first. It's easy to make a mistake that it goes too tight and then you cut circulation and hands stop responding. I don't have a 2-legged backup so i just really need to plan everything to the finest. In case of a hogtie, simply having scissors next to you is not enough of a backup planning.
boundgirl95

Post by boundgirl95 »

Instead of cinching the wrists in the back. .do the same in the front.. It'll be equally restrictive.. See this pic below
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-02-20-05-24-17.png
Hollywoodtiedup

Post by Hollywoodtiedup »

I really need to try this one.