Self predicament bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Bound-n-beat

Self predicament bondage

Post by Bound-n-beat »

Recently I've been into some self predicament bondage, mostly just ball stretching/paddling related, and last night I did something I would love to do again again again! First off I tied my balls with this home made ball stretcher made with string tightly around my balls, then secured a rope to a sturdy place above me, then laid down underneath with a sharpie and lifted my hips off the floor as far as I could and pulled the string of my ball stretcher as far as I could up the anchored rope and marked it with the sharpie. Then I secured a hook in that place and then let the fun begin! :whip: I then laid down underneath the rope and thrust my hips about a foot and a half off the ground and attached my stretcher to the rope, and let go for dear life. I then slowly reach my arms under me to the handcuffs I placed under me and handcuff myself in, with the key somewhere near my arms. Then the Houdini struggle begins as I slowly lose strength and start to pull weight right on my balls, stretching them ever so much with every little movement towards the key that is blind to me. I've done this probably 5 times over the last few weeks and I've had times that I get the key in only 3 or 4 minutes, then there's times where it's taken me over 25+ minutes and a lot of ball stretching and pain. I can't wait until I get with my girlfriend and have her do this to me and increase the experience by taking away the key completely, or add weights to my stomach to increase the struggle. The picture I attached is a crude representation of what I was tied up like (; :evil:
Attachments
image.jpg
bound_jenny

Re: Self predicament bondage

Post by bound_jenny »

I love the facial expression. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
paulew222

Post by paulew222 »

Hi
One ball stretch I use is to get two bottles 2ltr in size fill one with water and connect the two by a tube,the empty on is attached to your balls.fix them at the same level with a timing device on the empty bottle.Put yourself in your selfbondage and wait when the empty bottle falls lower than the full one a syphon effect will start and the empty bottle will fill slowly stretching your balls and they will stay like that till your release.I have also tried it with one on my balls and another on my cock.Have fun stay safe
lj

Post by lj »

I'm a little cautious about using a fixed point and relying on your balance and strength to prevent your balls being ripped off! Working against a suspended weight seems rather safer.

One of the (partnered) scenarios I've been in a few times is tied spreadeagled, a "parachute" or rope equivalent pullingmy balls down towards the foot of the bed, perhaps to a spreader bar, and clover clamps on the nipples, pulled towards the head of the bed - we have a convenient bar supporting some "back-rest" cushions at the head of our bed,so the pull is up as well as along. The predicament is the obviously unsuccessful attempts to reduce the strain on the balls in one direction, opposed by the increasing tension on the clamps :twisted: My Lady, when feeling a little (more) sadistic then adds a Magic Wand in just the wrong place or grips various parts with a vampire glove :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
paulew222

Post by paulew222 »

Another predicament I use is to spreadeagle myself to the bed before this is done I fix a bunch of stinging nettles to a pole so that when the release method is activated the nettles will drop onto my exposed cock and balls and will stay there till my full release is activated the weight of the pole means there is a downward pressure keeping the nettles firm on your cock and balls I usually have clothes pegs on my nipples that will be pulled of before my release.I use ice cubes as all my releases with smaller ones ready to release the nettles and pegs so I know I will have to endure the nettles and nipple pain until my full release not knowing how long before the torture begins and how long I will have to endure it is a great turn on,and if anyone tells you nettles only sting once try this and you will find its not true.Have fun stay safe.
paulew222

Post by paulew222 »

A good way to spread eagle yourself is to have a blowup bed that raises about a foot when inflated.Connect an electric pump and tie a rope to your ankles and wrists with the rope going under the un- inflated bed.Have your prefered method of release ready and switch on the pump,I have a hand by the electric socket so if I get too stretched I can switch it of but cant reach the plug to deflate the bed.Its a great feeling as your legs and arms are slowly pulled into a tight spread eagle position.I have also tied my balls in the same way and again a great feeling as they are pulled .As always play safe and make sure you do not cut off the blood supply to hands and feet.