Timed release

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
melissag

Timed release

Post by melissag »

An idea for a reasonably cheap primary timed release (backup sytem essential). A fish feeder designed for fish tanks rotates at whatever interval is programmed in within 24 hours. It is a simple task to put a key in the food dispenser (with some modification to ensure it does not get stuck) so it is released when you specify. As it is battery powered a back upsystem is advised, but it is much more accurate than ice systems. :D
bound_jenny

Re: Timed release

Post by bound_jenny »

That's in the same vein as a plastic film canister (remember cameras that used film?) and a cheap battery-powered clock mechanism ($3 in a surplus store).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

just dont let the key fall into the fish tank:)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Why not??? That just adds a new game to your release...
Anybody up for a game of "go fish"???
or...
Anybody up for a fishing trip???

I wasn't sure which one I liked better, so I went with both...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
boundbobby

Post by boundbobby »

This isn't exactly timed but might take you some time to complete.

You could get one of the large gravity style auto feeders for pets, put the key in the top (above lets say dog food).
Make sure your hands are secured so you can't use them and presto you have to take mouth full after mouth full of something you don't want in your mouth until they key comes out.
http://www.petmountain.com/photos/produ ... l-blue.jpg
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

and for a longer game, eat the key, now you gota wait a ittle bit longer...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
gorgon

Post by gorgon »

I've implemented this idea using an Eheim fish feeder, which ordinarily has a rotating drum to dispense fish food into an aquarium.

The drum attachment point was a rounded hole with a flat, so I found a dowel that was the right diameter (about 16 mm) and cut a flat on one side with a table saw.

Then I used a film cannister, and attached it to the dowl snugly with a zip tie. I drilled a hole in the dowel for the zip tie to go through.

It fits nicely into the feeder. When the timer fires, the film canister makes a 360 degree rotation dropping the key.

You can have up to 4 programmed times, and each program can have 2 "feedings" -- meaning two rotations spaced out by 1 minute. For safety, I programmed two different feed times 10 minutes apart, each with two feedings, for four rotations in total. That way if the key got stuck somehow there are more chances for the drop.

It's worked well for me.
hog.tied

Post by hog.tied »

Very clever idea!!!
teather

Post by teather »

I have also used an older style eheim fish feeder. In my case the food drum sat on a cradle within the feeder and rotated at times that could be set by inserting plastic pegs into the timer's wheel. I attached my keys to a cotton thread that was wound around the drum. The idea was that as the drum rotated the keys would be lowered. Whilst experimenting i discovered that heavier keys or several small keys would cause the drum mechanism to rotate freely as soon as one of the timer pegs triggered it. I'd put the device out of reach on top of a wardrobe in my bedroom and hogtie or chain myself kneeling and wait for the keys to drop.

I use mostly ice release or combination locks now, but the eheim release proved very reliable.

My feeder version was not suitable for the mod in the thread above because the drum attachment point was nowhere near as substantial as current models - but congratulations on your ingenuity for spotting the potential @gorgon
Niels73

Post by Niels73 »

Just found this one on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/76 ... focus-fast
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Didn't get funded sadly, though it got three quarters there and all the early-bird singles had sold.

I'm intrigued by the 'torture edition'. I think they missed a few 'key' (sorry) outlets for promoting it.
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

I would really like to get one or two of those ice locks, but they are hardly cheap and somewhat difficult to get hold of. I've been pretty craven ever since I nearly got stuck in Segufix restraints, so it would be nice to have some inescapable bondage again.
Vanilla

Post by Vanilla »

Its been posted on here but I'll explain it.

You get a sock or pantyhose and push an end into a 2 liter bottle. Then one ice cube at a time. I did six. You put one end of a rope in that can only come out when the ice melts.

With a sock, I was there for a /long/ time (4+ hours)

If you want a genuine release time, your going to have to give up some of your privacy and buy a real deal ice lock on Amazon.

Don't be ashamed, your living in the future, its not uncommon.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Niels73 wrote:Just found this one on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/76 ... focus-fast
Another idea that just didn't get the $$ it needed :cry:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ti ... r-a-period
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

my absolute favorite timed release is the k-safe. i have the keys on a string attached to where i can reach the string and the keys in the box. the lid will close over the string with no issue. then set it to whatever you want. it will go up to 10 days! just be sure to keep an additional set of double a batteries around incase they die and your chained to something thats immobile.

https://www.thekitchensafe.com/
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!