magnetic nipple clamps

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sir Cumference

Re: magnetic nipple clamps

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:Could I talk you into giving a link?
No link to give. I go to the fabric store (in person, yes, the old-fashioned way) and buy them. They have no e-shopping whatchamathingy.

This store has four branches in Quebec and that's it.

Jenny.

Yikes!
And you actually pay old fashioned analog money?
Now, that's perverted!
:shock:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sir Cumference wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:Could I talk you into giving a link?
No link to give. I go to the fabric store (in person, yes, the old-fashioned way) and buy them. They have no e-shopping whatchamathingy.

This store has four branches in Quebec and that's it.

Jenny.

Yikes!
Now, that's perverted!
???? Wouldn't that still be digital???
After $2.10 it still $2.10....
Not $2.094531 to $2.103852...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:Yikes!
Now, that's perverted!
???? Wouldn't that still be digital???
After $2.10 it still $2.10....
Not $2.094531 to $2.103852...
Indeed, it would still be digital - or more precisely numerical. What you're thinking of would be irrational money (not possible to express as a fraction of two whole numbers). Or uncertain money (it's somewhere between X and Y).

I think the difference here is between actual physical money (the stuff you can sit in a pile of and throw up in the air - the best kind... :mrgreen: ) and virtual money (usually symbolized by a piece of plastic, and very often not really existing in the mind of the spender until the bill comes in at the end of the month... :shock: ).

I'd rather stay a pervert (yeah, like that would change! :rofl: ) and use real, physical money.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gemt

Post by gemt »

I guess analogue money would be something like this:
Technically still digital, as the side with the serial number on it still has all the value, but its an idea!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mine isn't all ripped up.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:Or uncertain money (it's somewhere between X and Y).
looking @ the budget-deficits of so many countries i would venture the guess that most money is uncertain nowadays.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
[
MstrSKT

Post by MstrSKT »

The nipple killers are strong my two subs fear them! Use with caution they have drawn blood from the vulva and expressed milk from nipples have found them more useful as temp piercings of the septum and cheek lol.

Clover clamps well that's another story ...
indym

Post by indym »

It's been interesting reading the comments/concerns about the Nipple Killers. I'm the owner of the site who sells these, and I stumbled across this forum post. I thought I would address some of the concerns brought up...

You're absolutely right when you say you can find cheaper sphere magnets, but you get what you pay for... Those cheaper magnets are (much) weaker and coated in nickel. My magnets are silver plated since about 10% of the population is allergic to nickel. My magnets also have a strength of N35. Magnet strength is rated on a numerical scale, with higher numbers being stronger. The cheaper magnets have a strength of N25 to N30.

The size of my magnets is also unique... All told, I end up ordering custom magnets from a US based manufacturer specifically for this purpose.

As far as male v female usage: I've sold these to both men and women without issue. From my own personal experience, they work great on guys. The only suggestion I would make is that it's helpful if the guy is well-groomed. Hair around the nipples can reduce the magnets ability to bite down.

If anyone has any other questions about the Nipple Killers, please let me know...