Long term ankle shackles

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
chainmale1

Re: Long term ankle shackles

Post by chainmale1 »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:Sorry if this post is late, I just recently joined the forum last month and I just now saw your thread.
Anyway, I would liketo try on a pair of perminent leg shackles just to see for myself how difficalt it
would be to try and escape from them

The bottom line is you never can escape without a key, any steel bondage is never removed without a key,
chainmale1
sweh

Post by sweh »

chainmale1 wrote: The bottom line is you never can escape without a key, any steel bondage is never removed without a key,
chainmale1
Or a lockpick our bolt cutters or...

One thing I've learned over the years is how to make sure alternate methods of escape aren't available because when I'll chained I will find them...

Are you sure that mounting point is secure? How strong is that padlock? Are your chain links properly closed?
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

sweh wrote:
chainmale1 wrote: The bottom line is you never can escape without a key, any steel bondage is never removed without a key,
chainmale1
Or a lockpick our bolt cutters or...

One thing I've learned over the years is how to make sure alternate methods of escape aren't available because when I'll chained I will find them...

Are you sure that mounting point is secure? How strong is that padlock? Are your chain links properly closed?
I have been using steel bondage for around 12 years, and if you use it correctly there is no escape, that's why I like it so much, if you can escape with some difficulty it doesn't work for me, but there are lots of different types of bondage, and I love all in the bondage world.
chainmale1
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Well Radar If you must know I live in Milwaulie, OR. Just South of Portland.
Last edited by wayneheidlebaugh on 20 Oct 2019, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

To Bad, I live in Illinois, about 60 miles north of Chicago; Close to the Wisconsin Line.
Rader :hi:
wayneheidlebaugh

I would like to meet this friend lisa. Maybe she should give you perminant wrist shackles to go with the ankle shackles. If she ever want to put perminant ankle shackles on me I say "Go for it!"
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

chainmale1 wrote:I have been using steel bondage for around 12 years, and if you use it correctly there is no escape, that's why I like it so much, if you can escape with some difficulty it doesn't work for me, but there are lots of different types of bondage, and I love all in the bondage world.
Escape from any bondage is simply a question of time, tools and inclination. A simple rotary tool with a cutting disc will make short work of any normal sized steel cuff, shackle or collar, especially if you attack its weak points (hinges, locking mechanism). If a person is free to move (i.e. not tethered to anything and not locked inside a hardened space), there's absolutely nothing stopping them removing their bondage (or having it removed) if they really want to escape.

There's a really big difference between not wanting to end the game by destroying gear or seeking outside assistance, and genuinely needing to escape. Long term captivity in real life usually involves an element of psychological as well as physical control, primarily through threat of violence.
wayneheidlebaugh

I never told anyone this before but some times I would lock my self in shorts and sleep in them. the next mornig I would find the key and free my self. I have yet to find someone to keep me prisoner in my own shorts but just for eight hours and no more than twelve maximum. I did the same thing with a skirt a few times but at home.
To make sure the skirt stays on, someone would have to send me an open pad lock and no key with a note saying "Send a picture of the skirt locked on." I would have to wear it 24/7 and baith with on. Maybe I could see about going on a camping trip with friends while wearing a locked skirt and shackles and no keys with us.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

How would you poop if you wear shorts?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
wayneheidlebaugh

tiemeupalso wrote:i love the idea so much.i know i would make a good slave locked 24/7 for someone that wanted one.
Hay, that makes two of us. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a prisoner of your owen shorts? I once new a gal in Portland who likes
seeing others bound. One time I was helping her with yard work and I asked her to lock my shorts and she did. she got a dial combination lock, hooked
the shackle through the two front belt loops and clicked it. Not being able to slip my shorts off was fun for me having someone else in control. too bad
that only lasted an hour, just when I was starting to like it. I never did heard from her again in the last ten years.
Now I wouldn't mind being someone's slave 24/7 with a short skirt locked on me along with shackles. That's the only way to get me to wear a skirt
becouse if Ican't get it off then I'll have to wear it. I know one other gal I meet and she says that if she ever does decide to have me try on a skirt, she
would make sure I'll never ever get it off.
zixje

Post by zixje »

It's awesome to have shackles suitable for wearing them a long time. Unfortunately I only have regular legirons. But I am planning to make my own shackles. I saw a very good tutorial to make them in the DIY section :D
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

just make leather straps to go under your shackles
wayneheidlebaugh

Theman wrote:ShackledFeet

Does your friend Lisa wear shackles Too?

Thanks to my friend Lisa I have been wearing long-term / permanent shackles for several months now. The cuffs come from a place in China and they have an integrated lock in the shackle. Without the key, they are difficult to remove. With metal epoxy in the locks, they likely would have to be cut off. The chain is bolted to the o-rings so it is removable, allowing for "normal' daily wear of the shackles.

I
This Lisa sounds like my kind of gal. I would like her to send me Shackles those oblong inner circomfrence 9 1/2 inches and epoxy in the locks and open so I can
put them on and wear them forever.
wayneheidlebaugh

Slave_L wrote:How would you poop if you wear shorts?
When all else fails I would cut the shorts off.
wayneheidlebaugh

tiemeupalso wrote:i love them all,especiallly the wide ones.i wish i had someone to lock me in them.
I would be happy to lock you in them, just don't expect me to unlock them any time soon.