Long term ankle shackles

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ShackledFeet

Re: Long term ankle shackles

Post by ShackledFeet »

photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
halloween.JPG
It is now 4 months shy of 2 years since the steel cuffs went on my ankles (and those of Lisa and her friends). Even now it is difficult to forget they are there. They are not overly heavy but heavy enough and certainly sturdy.

Thanks to Lisa, the "foot slave" gig has managed to turn into an opportunity to make money while being chained. It started with Lisa's monthly girlfriend parties, where I not only had the ankle cuffs chained together of course, but added wrist and neck cuffs, connected by chains. I would do foot massages for the women, sometimes two at a time massaging one girl's feet with my hands and licking another or sucking on her toes. I was really surprised how many of the girls really enjoyed this and i must admit with a bit of a foot fetish, i loved the opportunity. There is usually a wait for my services and a sign-up list was necessary.

One of the women, a divorcee, enjoyed the foot licking so much that she started hiring me once a week for an erotic foot massage. I can spent two hours there just working on her feet, mostly with my mouth and tongue. She has great looking feet and so I "give it my all". This then led into the opportunity to do some landscaping work. Apparently she liked the idea of having a slave working in her yard. Once word got around, there were several women who have now hired me for slave work - either regular landscaping work or painting projects. The pay to do this work in my ankle shackles and often some extra foot work after is probably 4 to 5 times what would be made normally, but these gals has cash and seem happy to buy their slave each week.

It pretty much means that the connecting chain on my ankles is in place more than not now and sometimes I only remove one side to be able to change clothes. One of my landscaping clients now has a long chain which reaches the far end of the yard and she locks it to my ankle cuff when i am working, so I not only have to shuffle around in the shackles, but drag around this very long chain as well. But I never would have thought I would get to be shackled so much and actually make money doing it. So much for unemployment. And with Lisa's promotion and "customers' word of mouth, i can see very soon having a full schedule of slave work. And all thanks to Lisa's own foot fetish and passion for ankle shackles. She's even come out to help me a few times, since she likes the whole scene too. The work can be hot and difficult trying to shuffle around while shackled. but it's been an interesting experience so far!

I now have an extra pair of ankle rings that were put on me as well permanently after one of Lisa's "dungeon excursions". You can see them in the pics uploaded.
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

ShackledFeet wrote:Image

Thanks to my friend Lisa I have been wearing long-term / permanent shackles for several months now. The cuffs come from a place in China and they have an integrated lock in the shackle. Without the key, they are difficult to remove. With metal epoxy in the locks, they likely would have to be cut off. The chain is bolted to the o-rings so it is removable, allowing for "normal' daily wear of the shackles.

I have been shackled many times by Lisa in the past, including house painting parties on two occasions and numerous Halloweens as staff extras for haunted houses in New Mexico when we both lived there. Now in Nevada, she invited me to join her friends last Halloween as the last member of a chain gang. I admit I was immediately intrigued to be chained by the ankles to 5 women for several days (with Halloween on Wednesday last year, there were parties scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well as Wednesday). Costumes for all were simple: orange prisoner jumpsuit, ankle shackles on bare feet linked to each other by a very long chain leaving about 4' between each of us. Having worn other types of heavy steel shackles before (other stories if anyone is interested), it was intriguing to see these with the integrated lock. Lisa showed me how to lock the shackles on with the O-ring connector and I was then entrusted with shackling her 4 friends feet. At one point she leaned over from behind and whispered in my ear, "I hope you don't think you're getting out of those anytime soon." I admit, knowing Lisa, I took her seriously and was a bit worried what she had in mind. I took the opportunity to kiss each girl's bare foot after locking the shackle on her ankle as an "apology" and wondered if they knew that they might be wearing these for awhile. Then the o-rings were linked by a length of chain which allowed for comfortable walking with a screw link tightened with a wrench. At this point all of us were shackled individually, but another screw link, this one hand tightened, joined each of us together by the o-rings on each of our right ankles. We had a great time and lots of jokes made.

After the Friday night party, the connecting chain was unbolted and Lisa had me disconnect the chains between our shackles. At that point she said "Goodnight" and immediately several of the girls asked about removing the shackles. Lisa laughed and said that we needed to get used to wearing them since we had several more days to wear them. Not much that any of us could do and Lisa kept hers in place also. i admit at this point I really had a bad feeling about this. Saturday we had two parties, an afternoon poolside costume party which was fun and then a later private party elsewhere. One of the girls asked if the cuffs would rust in the water, as we sat poolside dangling our feet in the water and Lisa explained they were made from stainless steel and so the cuffs would not rust, but she wasn't sure about the locks. We got a good chuckle about that and again I found myself wondering how long these cuffs would be on. The connecting chains between us were removed between parties, but the chains on the shackles were not, so we were shackled and barefoot about 12 hours that day. Of course, the cuffs had been locked on for about 36 hours by now.

Before the Sunday parties, again there were two, an afternoon costume barbecue and an evening one, as I had the "duty" of linking the girls' ankles shackles with the chains, Janella was talking about how she and Lisa had decided that they wanted to keep the ankle cuffs on permanently as "jewelry". Janella said she always wanted a chunky cuff anklet to match her toe rings and these fit the bill, so she and Lisa had used the method of "freezing" the locks on each of their shackles. Apparently they put metal epoxy into the locks and then using a small screwdriver jammed tinfoil so it wadded up inside the locks, effectively making the key unable to fit into the lock once the epoxy set. Lisa just winked as Janella was telling the story and then said to the rest of us three, "So don't anyone get drunk and pass out!" as a definite playful warning.

I must admit I like the feeling of being shackled and it was fun being chained to 4 girls. There were numerous instances of playing footsies over the days and opportunities for foot tickling and during one of the daytime parties Erika unlinked the connecting chain and braided it through all of the o-rings so that our feet were all linked together and nobody could move until it was undone which was more complicated that it looked! Meg did fall asleep during the Sunday night party and Lisa and Janella descended like vultures and I got to witness the "freezing" method. It was quite fast and as Lisa went back to her own drink, she giggled, "It doesn't matter if Meg wakes up now, there's no way to get those off." I don't think anybody bothered to tell her until after the last party on Wednesday because she said something about "too bad these cuffs are coming off tonight, I am starting to get used to them." Of course the rest of us just laughed and the look on her face was quite priceless when she learned she had gotten her "wish".

The chains were all unbolted and we stood there again, Shelly and I waiting to have our cuffs removed, or rather waiting to see what would happen next and Lisa again said "Goodnight" like all the previous nights. Shelly of course started to protest and Lisa laughed and pulled out two sets of keys. I actually had a moment of relief that the cuffs might come off, mixed with the disappointment that the cuffs might come off. Lisa went to Shelly's cuffs and fiddled with them for a moment and I saw that she had actually broken the keys off in the lock "by accident". Shelly didn't exactly notice at first in her slightly inebriated state and when she pressed to have them removed, Lisa held up the broken keys and said "Oops!" That left the four girls all with the shackles locked on their ankles and me wondering if i should let Lisa touch the ones locked on me!! Of course if she didn't they weren't coming off and if she did, then maybe they weren't coming off anyway. She waved the keys at me and jingled them quite obnoxiously. I decided to say nothing and she gleefully pounced, taking one foot in her hand and sticking the key in the lock. She looked up at me before turning the key and said, "I told you that you weren't getting out of these this time," and before i could react, she had snapped off the key in my lock like she had in Shelly's. I couldn't really protest when she did the other ankle as well. Later she told me that she had orchestrated the whole process of us not getting out of the cuffs in advance and that there was not chance from the moment they were first locked on. Each of the locks had a small dab of metal epoxy put into the locking part where the shackle connects before she passed them out and the keys were all filed down with a metal file so they would not work anyway. Each was cut part way through with a hacksaw so they would break off with any twisting pressure and with the wrong damaged key in the lock, they would be very long-term, requiring some level of cutting to ultimately remove.

Now it's been just over 8 months and the cuffs are still in place. Thankful that they look like extreme jewelry with the chain removed and have gotten several compliments on them. Lisa is talking about reuniting the chain gang for this coming Halloween.

wayneheidlebaugh

Where can I get a pair of those shackles? You could have your friend Lisa send a pair my way after fixing them like she did yours only Don't cut them part way through
and send them over to me (unlocked of course) then I could try them on and send back pictures. My ankles are 9 1/2" around. I even like the idea of being paid to work with a chain attached to them. I understand that once fastened they can be very difficult to remove. That's the challenge I'm looking for. So, if an ingenious person
like me can't get them off I'll wear them forever.
irene93

Post by irene93 »

I did my own shackles modifyng some handcuffs, i have narrow ankles, so it fit, i just removed the original chain and put a 25 cm chain.
I really love use it, i have my favorite set where i have to walk shackled and barefoot (and other impediments, such as hands cuffed and clamps anywhere) in the wooden area surrounding my home, for a very long trail, including very sharp gravel paths, thorn and spiki bushes, at least 4 freezing creeks and a long metal brige, scorching on the day and freezing on the night under my soles.
The shackles make me face all the trail at small steps, boosting the pain of having to deal with all those painful terrain barefoot.
I'm Irene
I love walking barefoot on painful surfaces.
I love to be embarrassed by the fact that others see me naked.
I love when my nipples are tormented until i can't stand any more.
I love when I have no choice but the pain.
wayneheidlebaugh

Hi shackled feet;
What website does your friend Lisa get those shackles from? The way she got them secured on your ankles sounds like the type of challenge I'm looking for.
My ankles are 9 1/2 around. Have Lisa fix them like she did yours but don't cut them part way through then send them my way. I understand that once their locked
on, they can be very difficult to remove. That's the challenge I want. I think an ingenious person like me can find a way to remove them, but if I fail in all attempts
I'll just wear them forever.
I understand you get paid doing yard work while while chained to a pole by one of your shackles. I do yard work too. I wouldn't mind someone chaining me like that
to do yard work while getting paid. sounds like fun.
Theman

Post by Theman »

When you and Lisa do yard work she should also be chained to you. !
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Love the chats I see here about this!!!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i woud give anything i own ,almost,to be shackled like that and have someone to share it with.
wayneheidlebaugh

Hi Thelman:
How long have you been wearing those shackle Now? Do they feel uncomfortable at times and do you plan to wear them forever or what extreme
method if any would you use to get them off?
wayneheidlebaugh

If your making money while shackled, how can I get in on it?
wayneheidlebaugh

I made these shackles a few months ago using materials from a hardware store. The locking hasp came from a store called Fredmeyer. I used aluminum strips
measuring 1/8th inch by 1 1/2 inches. Cutting the strips to the right length was hard work then drilling, attaching hinges, chain, and locking hasps. Finding
the locking hasps with coesely maching keys wasn't easy and I made sure all keys worked both locks then using a pop ribit tool I put them together. I added
swivals and attached the chain with open links which where then sqeezed shut and welded. I used epoxsy steel putty to fill in the opennings. I n the top photo
you can see the shackles being worn. (Locked on the ankles) The botom one is a close up of one of the shackles. Come next Summer if anyone wants a slave
to help with yard work, just lock these shackles on me and take the keys. For some added fun, incert a chain in the waist band of a short skirt and lock it tight
around my waist and lock on the shackles.
Attachments
002.JPG
003.JPG
ShackledBareFeet

Post by ShackledBareFeet »

It's been a long time since I posted here - 2013!

I couldn"t log on to old account, but this is same user as ShackledFeet.

At one time I wondered if I would be wearing the steel shackles that my friend Lisa put on all of us 5 years from the time they were put on me and her friends. Here we are now a little over 5 months away from Halloween and the 5 YEAR anniversary of having these cuffs "permanently" locked on our ankles!

At the time with the keys filed down, metal expoxy in the locks and a damaged key for other shackles broken in the locks, I wasn't sure how they would ever come off, short of some heavy cutting or grinding tools, which I don't want around my feet. Now as I sit here looking at the silver shackles which have gripped my ankles in their unwavering embrace for the last 54 months, I am fairly certain they truly are permanent now.

Lisa had suggested thinking of them as a cross between a tattoo and a piercing. I told her I was not the type to have a tattoo or piercing. And she countered that I was the type to wear ankle bracelets. I had worn them since college and often made them without a clasp, linking the chain links together in a semi-permanent manner. These were just a lot thicker, a lot heavier and didn't have to worry about them wearing out and replacing them, so they didn't need to come off. Ever. She had once promised me in Albuquerque when we were working for a haunted house and I had iron shackles riveted on for about a month (the connecting chain was bolted and therefore removable with tools), that she would find some cuffs that we could wear and that wouldn't come off. She finally found them and locked them in place on Halloween 2012.

For about 4 years I have been working as a "slave" doing various work for clients that Lisa has found. Mostly I do landscaping or painting projects. The clients are all carefully selected and pay me at least 4 times the going rate for the jobs. Which means Lisa is getting a cut too. She has a couple of her friends working a house-cleaners for her clients, barefoot and shackled as I am.

Now I've been shackled more often than not it seem. I can work seven days a week if I want and have put in 12 and 14 hour days. The money paid off all my debts, student loans and putting cash away. I thought I might end this work when i got a sizable savings, but where else can you make this kind of cash and I am locked in shackles while doing it?

I've gotten so used to walking with a chain between my ankles that I don't disconnect the chain from the cuffs very often anymore. I wear it around the house most of the time now. Looking down now at my ankles with the cuffs encircling them, resting smuggly and permanently above my bare feet, I know they aren't coming off. My bondage fantasy is real and unending and I smile.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome back.

Great to hear that you are doing well.
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
wayneheidlebaugh

RADER wrote:I would love to hold the keys, and use you as a model for new
idems I build in my shop.
Rader
I know your post is afew years old, but I've just noticed it. I say let me model for you. Bring it on.
wayneheidlebaugh
Last edited by wayneheidlebaugh on 20 Oct 2019, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I have gone from rope bondage to all steel bondage, I have had my shackles locked on me for three days with no problem, the shackles don't cut the blood flow and I guess they can be locked on for a very long time. Escape is impossible, and all that can happen is the hair wares off.
The steel bondage costs more but its worth every penny, I don't know how you can do self bondage for real using just rope. :wink:
Chainmale1
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:
RADER wrote:I would love to hold the keys, and use you as a model for new
idems I build in my shop.
Rader
I know your post is afew years old, but I've just noticed it. I say net me model for you. Bring it on.
wayneheidlebaugh
Well where do you live??? If you are close to me, this just could be a lot of fun.
Rader