3D printed bondage toys

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bounddosster

Re: 3D printed bondage toys

Post by bounddosster »

:rofl:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
large_display_a6ff408c-03a1-408f-89ae-1dd6f23af8d7.JPG
If I were you, I would print the key first, whilst you still can
large_display_09c820b0-1362-48f9-91e7-ed5f183d8926.jpg
:rofl:
bounddosster wrote: :rofl:
Umm, :rofl: , I guess.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

:rofl: :whip:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If I were you, I would print the key first, whilst you still can
Only to then notice when you have the cuffs on that you have set the thickness incorrectly for the key and that it does not work. :shock: :whip:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If I were you, I would print the key first, whilst you still can
Only to then notice when you have the cuffs on that you have set the thickness incorrectly for the key and that it does not work. :shock: :whip:
or it snaps off in the lock, :twisted: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bounddosster wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
or it snaps off in the lock, :twisted: .
Funny you say that, I tried scaling one up to 5 inches tall for possible use as elbow cuffs (so that it distributes the pressure rather than cutting off circulation), but the latching mechanism really didn't like having that large an area to try and distribute the force on. It ended up cracking and I never did get it unlatched.

Good thing I tested it WITHOUT any body parts in it first. :shock: :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do we need to add another chapter to the Global Announcement "Handcuffs Safety" thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13974 , or does following it as is keep one safe from these new hazards prompted by 3D print technology?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Do we need to add another chapter to the Global Announcement "Handcuffs Safety" thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13974 , or does following it as is keep one safe from these new hazards prompted by 3D print technology?
Not really. The material by which cuffs are made is irrelevant to the safety advice provided (other than the comment about lubrication).
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

there is actually a bill in the works in nys right now about requiring people to go through a background check for a simple 3d printer because it can potentially be used to make a firearm..... just wanted to throw that out there as its completely infuriating.

my solution to 3d printed cuffs would be to have interlocking teeth with holes at the ends that pins could be pushed through for the pivot and locking mechanism, with a hole at the end of the pin for a lock.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

So the best 3D printed toy... Locking butt plug.

The stl files aren't on thingiverse anymore. It's one of my favorites. It bolts together with two bolts and has an eyelet at the end for whatever you want to attach. Once it's in and the bolts are tight it's not coming out. ;)
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Please don't stick 3D printed items inside you. There's a number of health and hygiene concerns due to the layering they have, notably micro tearing of your sensitive tissues and bacterial growth.

If you insist on 3D printed toys, either coat them with a food-safe epoxy (several coats), or use them as templates to make molds.
eki

Post by eki »

If you insist on 3D printed toys, either coat them with a food-safe epoxy (several coats)
And preferably not using PLA and never anything hollow and check your layer adhesion.