Electronic Timer Handcuffs (Merged topic)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
sanek

Re: Electronic Timer Handcuffs (Merged topic)

Post by sanek »

Paypal is not working in Ukraine
Pretend we re dead

Post by Pretend we re dead »

Need something to keep me out of trouble
If life had a face, I would punch it. Punch it in the balls. I would punch life's face's balls. :D :o :| :cry:
If life gives you any crap, tell life Darla said it's ok
Onwrikbaar

Re: Electronic Timer Handcuffs

Post by Onwrikbaar »

bdsm984 wrote:I am still of the opinion that 290 USD is too much to ask for a simple Arduino-based device.
What you pay for is not so much the Arduino as it is the countless hours that went into creating the software. Since this is obviously a niche product, the cost of development has to be amortised over a small number of units. I too develop, build and program electronic self bondage devices (and other things, like the Bullfrog remote control inflatable buttplug), and I think $290 is quite fair for this brilliant piece of work.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I seem to like self contained bondage items, the ones that have all equipment on board, unless of course, it gets too bulky. While for me, it is easier to lock a key inside a keytag device, sometimes, I crave the look of the timer lock attached to the shackle. But this device described here seems too expensive to justify.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠