HELP - Need to explain to parents as they caught me

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Hannahcutie

HELP - Need to explain to parents as they caught me

Post by Hannahcutie »

I got stuck and I had to call my dad home to get his help to let me out. However, I am not really sure how to tell him what i was doing/feeling. Any ideas?
Babygirlhailey

Re: HELP - Need to explain to parents as they caught me

Post by Babygirlhailey »

You could tell him that you were trying a magic trick ya found online what were you wearing btw it might not be believable if you were naked or in your underwear.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi Hannah,

I'd stick to the thruth, but won't go into the details.

Just guessing from the small detail that your father has a key to your appartment, you don't live on your own for a long time. So, second guess, you've been doing selfbondage at home, before you moved out. If your father is neither blind, deaf or dumb, he will know what you've been doing, but was politely silent about it. He loves you, even if you do weird things.

Don't forget a big hug an an even bigger 'thank you'.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

CaptainJoe wrote: Don't forget a big hug an an even bigger 'thank you'.
yup, that will definetely help.

of course, offering to settle the bill in the bar after a long talk between men will help, too.

btw: despite widespread convictions: parents usually aren't asexually creatures, so he might
have had similiar experiences or know something about the topic.
[
Hannahcutie

Post by Hannahcutie »

Thanks for all your advice. I had actually moved in with him because I lost my job. Things went ok when I talked to him about it. He just told me that he can't be called away from work again for an undisclosed issue. I agreed to not do bondage without having at least one hand free while he's at work. Seems only fair since he's covering my rent food, etc.
Babygirlhailey

Post by Babygirlhailey »

Hey nice save wish i could tell my parents lol.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi Hannah,

glad to hear that it came out so well.

As to not-tying-yourself-up while you're alone, there are two possibilities (apart from obeying, that is :wink:)

1st - make your timing in a way, that, if everything goes well, you are free again when your father comes home. And if something goes wrong, your backup-release just walks in. (*)

2nd - think about fake bondage or pseudo bondage. You tie yourself up as you like, but never use any kind of slipknot. The only knots 'allowed' are a bowline, square knot and half hitch (**) and the 'last knot' must be in reach of your fingers. I've been doing this for more than thirty years now and never had any problems. (But I have to admit that I have a two-legged safety-release)
To give you an impression, this is my favourite way to tie my hands: take a long (8-10m) not too thin (5mm) rope, tie a bowline in each end. The (not slipping!) loop of the bowline must be so big that your hand just slips easliy in and out. Now you put one hand in a bowline and wrap the rest of the rope in the fashion of the infinity-sign around your wrists - the rope crosses itself every half turn. If you let your arms hang down, everything will fall off quite easliy. When there is only 40cm left of the rope (including the bowline on that end) you wrap it two times (no more, no less) between your wrists around all the other coils of rope, but without making any knot! Now you slip a hand through the bowline et voilà - that's it.
Your hands are tied, quite comfortable, you can fight your binds as hard as you like, but they won't come off until you slip the last bowline over your hand again...

HTH,
Joe.
(*) if he has an accident ... blah .. emergency release... etc...
(**) visit Grog's animated knots if you're unsure what I'm talking about.

Edit: Got the size of the rope wrong. it's 4...5 mm instead of 6mm thickness
Last edited by CaptainJoe on 08 Jan 2012, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I just love that wristbind from CaptainJoe. Because it takes a long rope, it will restrict hands from moving sideways like handcuffs allow. Comfortably tightly together almost by the elbow.

So i figured, if after all that i padlock the last loop that i put around my wrist, i can't take it off until the lock is opened. Then even further, but if i want to, i might be able to untie the final loop and get free. You can do that for example by pulling the ropes tighter so that the final rope becomes more loose.

That led to idea then of 2-fold rope. Not only is it twice faster to tie, there won't be any knot available to hands when its finished. So, first bind both rope ends together. Then grab from somewhere about 2-3 meters away from the knot. From that spot, just put it around your arm and start doing "infinite" (8-symbol) around the wrists with 2 ropes together. Then finish same way with 2 loops in middle at 40cm, and around wrist. Now you can lock it, around any rope section you want as long as it goes around the last loop.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Jadit wrote:I just love that wristbind from CaptainJoe. Because it takes a long rope, it will restrict hands from moving sideways like handcuffs allow. Comfortably tightly together almost by the elbow.
Thank you! :mrgreen:
If the rope reaches your elbow, it's longer (or thicker) than intended. With 5mm-ropes it is not much thicker than heavy handcuffs...
(Maybe I should add at this point that I am nearly two meters tall. That is one fathom and a shaftment in that incomprehensible US-system :twisted:)
Jadit wrote: So i figured, if after all that i padlock the last loop that i put around my wrist, i can't take it off until the lock is opened. Then even further, but if i want to, i might be able to untie the final loop and get free. You can do that for example by pulling the ropes tighter so that the final rope becomes more loose.
You could just wrap a chain around all the loops, just like the two last loops of rope. Even if you are able to untie the bowline (which is quite tricky behind the back), you still would have to fiddle the remaining 30 loops through the chain, which isn't impossible, but takes some time!
But my intention towards Hannah was to show a safe and tight way of fake-bondage!

Joe.

Edit: two pictures that I've posted some time ago in a german selfbondage forum. Hope it works...

Image Image