Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Ano

Re: Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

Post by Ano »

tiemeupalso wrote:i love those cuffs in the link,but can never find any that wil go around my wrist or ankles.they are all too small.
Looks like here you can change the size you want. Have a look: https://www.amazon.com/Handcuffs-Metal- ... UXS7M?th=1
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

they have a small,med,and large.not customizable.the large is too small.
Ano

Post by Ano »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisa2024 wrote:@submissiveshyguy82: I try to be in a hogtie for about 30minuten to 1 hour. Thats enough when doing a pretty tight hogtie :)
I can vouch for that. I can't go for more than that either, and I have a lot of experience. At about an hour or so, it's no longer pleasurable. I have to get out.

Jenny.
While i totaly understand you, on my side that's why i need to have a timer to release me at one point, and not at my decision. Best part is when i realy need to get out, and i can put up a lots of fight.
But at the end i still have to wait out the timer.
I just brought an ice lock. gives me about 2 hour of tied up time. Since i have it, most of the time i went for pretty tight hogties. In most of them i could not even move. Not joking, i wasn't even able to change which side of my i am lying. Been an amazin experience. However i was using magnetic locks. And padlocks. (rope on my feet, and on my knees, but the ties where strong and unreachable. ) So i didn't had much to try out anyway.
Now i am thinking on a more loose hogtie, but with normal handcuffs on my hands. Will see.
But the main point is that few times after an hour i wanted to get out as well, badly. But luckily i wasn't up to me. So the fun time begun :)
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I love your pictures... I'm interested in how you manage to tie yourself or do you have help?
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

hi together,

for me, i often make me hogtied helpless by using chains. For that i made myself a chain harness. it consists of a waist chain, two crotch chains and a chain that hold everything togehter on the back.

To close the waist chain i use a quick link in the front and tighten it with a wrench, so it can not be opened with just my fingers.
The two crotch chains are held in place in the back with a quick link on the waist chain - also tightened with the wrench - and on the front connected with carabiners to the waist chain.
The third long chain connects the two crotch chains and the waist chain to a collar around my neck with a padlock. Also two leather cuffs are already connected with quick links to the back on the waist chain for my hands.
The leather straps around my thighs are zip-tied, so that they can not be released. also the leather strap that holds my knees together.
Then i use two leather cuffs for my ankles and connect them again with quick links, tightened with the wrench, to the thigh cuffs, because they are in easy reach of my fingers once i am in the hogtie.
Now its time to put the wrench out of reach and lay down on my stomach. I put a pair of pantyhose with one leg over my head, from the other leg i cutted the feet, because i use it as an armbinder now.
So its now time for my leather hood, i put it on and tighten it in the back and then lock the collar from the hood again with a padlock. After that i put an inflatable gag through the opening for the mouth and put
the gag together with the fabric of the panythose in my mouse and inflate it. i cant spit out the gag now due to the hood and, yes, i am securely silenced now ... :) Then i slip my arms through the open leg of the
pantyhose. A short look if my ice release is in place and ok and then i put my hands in the cuffs on the back and secure them with two padlocks - click click ... i am trapped ...

Without the key, which falls down when the ice is melted or the wrench its impossible to get out of it ...100% secure ...

Regards
Lilly
Attachments
lilly_hogtied33.jpg
lilly_hogtied22.jpg
lilly_hogtied11.jpg
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Truly awesome bondage :D .
But given the gag :gag: and hood I hope you have a human backup.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just judging by the camera image being moved a little for each shot, im pretty sure they have a 2 legged backup.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Of course my wife could add some extra fun to this or hold the key as long as she thinks its needed
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

nice hogtie & very nice wife.
[
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Today she told me to wear my leather corset with pantyhose and high heels and put me again in this chain hogtie.
Once done, she took the keys and the wrench, stuffed a pvc foam ball inside my mouth, sealed it with duct tape, put on my
gas mask and let me breath aprox 2 hours through the bubbler bottle whilest beeing hogtied. It was very hot, but i need
to follow her instructions and at least i had not the choice ... :)
Attachments
Securely gagged and hogtied with gas mask and bubbler bottle
Securely gagged and hogtied with gas mask and bubbler bottle
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

Really sexy pics
sissy4bondage

Post by sissy4bondage »

Lilly; I loved the picture, can you explain more on the bubble breather... or a close up of your system, I love the idea, but not sure how it works...
Anony

Post by Anony »

Same here - curious how that works!
teather

Post by teather »

sissy4bondage wrote:Lilly; I loved the picture, can you explain more on the bubble breather... or a close up of your system, I love the idea, but not sure how it works...
I'm not a gas mask user so I'm not familiar with the air flow through the mask but I think I understand the principle...

I'm guessing it's a dreschel bottle based design cf. http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/view ... ?tid=19147

As the user breathes in they'll need to suck air in to create a pressure difference to empty the submerged portion of the long tube before they can get air. It'd be a little like having to blow out through a snorkel when you surface - but in reverse. I imagine that the deeper the water in the bottle the more negative pressure the user needs to make (they need to suck harder) to get a breath. I'm only guessing here but the out-breath must vent from the mask and not back through the pipe to the bottle.

I imagine breathing through it is a horrible sensation of having to fight for every breath - especially with a stuffed and taped mouth.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Hi there together,

well i dont like to spend much money in bondage gear, so i build a bubbler bottle myself, simply using an
old Coc* Co*a bottle.

Just drill a small hole inside the neck at the top and put a small pipe through it, but leave a small space to
the ground, one cm at least is enough. then glue the tube to the bottle. hold the tube close after that and suck
on the entry of the bottle to check if there is no air leak. Now you can fill water or whatever liquid you want
inside. im just into the breath control thing, so i use normal water... the more water you fill insde and the
smaller your tube is, that harder is it to breath in. i use a tube with 6mm diameter inside. If you fill the
bottle with water just that the water is over the end of the glued tube, its already hard to breath in.
to connect it to my gas mask i use a simple waching machine outlet hose ( a clear and new one, of yourse :) )
some seals to make everything to a closed system ...

So to breath in you get the air inside over your glued tube, through the water and the waching machine
outlet hose into the gas mask, breathign out goes over the normal outlet of the mask.

Well, with stuffed and sealed mouth a really hard challenge, you could build in several diameters of tubes,
to get different strength for breathing in , or put a valve between to regulate the inflow.

Lilly
Attachments
self made bubbler bottle
self made bubbler bottle