Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
hetmandf

Re: Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

Post by hetmandf »

Nice SB and pics :!: I use leather hasp type cuffs, short pieces of chain between wrists/ankles, and padlocks. And a home made ice lock. I pass the ankle chain through one end ring of an ice lock before locking my ankles together. I repeat the process with my wrists through the other end ring of the ice lock. It took some testing to find the right length of chains not to be to arched for to long. And yet be tightly bound enough to be "fun" :D
I made my ice locks out of 2" sch 40 PVC pipe. 2 ea slip caps. 2 ea 5/16"-3'' screw eyes, nuts, and washers. and a dab of silicone. I will do a DIY post to show how I made them if any one is interested. They could be made smaller to melt faster, or for cooler climates.
My ice locks average about 50 minutes to melt enough to pull apart in the sun. But I do live in a warm climate(Southern California). I do most of my SB play time out doors. That leaves me enough time to walk to my favorite spot. Bind myself. And yet not be in bondage for an overly uncomfortably long time.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@hetmandf: Sounds interesting, some pics would be nice :)
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

Unfortunately I don't have any pics of that style of pose. And I will have to wait to take any. I sprained my wrist last week. Which means no play time for a while :(
I am going to do a DIY post on my ice locks. As soon as my wrist permits. They are quite useful in all sorts of scenes. I use one in a spreader bar hogtie. Just lock one end to the center of the bar between your ankles, than run the wrist chain through the other end.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
heeled

Post by heeled »

bound_jenny wrote:Yummy! :D

Love your boots. 8)

Jenny.
Copy that :mrgreen:
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

Very hot! I love your top & hose.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
docrobbysherry

Post by docrobbysherry »

Very sexy outfit for this session, Lisa! Back in the day, the hogtie was one of my FAVORITES! :mrgreen:

I used a rope gag tied to my tethered feet with a line going back and forth several times. Using my hands already tied at the wrists behind my back, I'd gradually winch my head backward until it nearly touched my feet! :shock:
Then, tie off that line to itself coming back from my feet. The stress on my jaw, back and stomach was amazing! :shock: I could thrash around like crazy and not get loose until I undid that gag/feet line! :rofl:

Ah, the good old days! That would break me in HALF now! :roll:
Fem-illusionist.
philboud

Post by philboud »

Hello everybody,
I start, it's been long since I read your site and I have never dared take the plunge.
I hope you like my technique. It is a bondage that I tested myself with a few additions and a little simpler, you have to embroider with. If there are requests, I'd be happy to answer. I have no photos or drawings, but I thought about it.

hogtie in boxtie

Start by attaching the bottom of the knees and ankles, rings set with tightening the rope to pull in a hogtie position your ankles. Gag you.
Start bondage torso. We need the flexibility to achieve it. Equip yourself with a rope 15 meters fold it in half, wrap the rope on the upper chest just above your breasts, at each turn, pass through the loop and make a gripping contrast, two towers on the top and two turns on the bottom of your breasts and finish with a lark's head knot. Turn the rope on yourself, make sure that the node is properly harness the center of your back.
Take the end of the rope and pass it between your chest and your arm through the rope from the top of the breasts, get going behind your neck and back down the rope passing under the other arm still passing between the torso and arm. Pass the end through the main harness, keep passing the rope between your torso still and your arms, but this time you cinch the knot on the bottom of the breasts, passing the rope over the rope down and then pull back into the rope harness.
Always check after each tightening of the sides of the harness that nodes are at the center of your back. I always use ropes room with knots at both ends to ease the addition of a length of rope and that kind of rope, we have to do much less distinctive mark on the skin.
At this stage, we must add a chord length of 8 m fold it in half, make a lark's head knot, take the end of the rope harness, attach the two knots, tight knots above the length string of 8 m or you did the lark's head. The extra length is ready.
Then pass the end of the rope behind your neck. Not easy, is not it? There is a way by passing the rope through the front of the harness and returning back to your slack. Go in the nodes of the harness tight.
I want to say, every time you make a clamp on one side you always go the opposite ends of the loop tightening, another point, consider making your harness fall from time to time.
Now make up the string on your shoulder, pass the rope over the top rope, pass under the bottom rope, ascend the top rope, pass the rope from the top down on the bottom rope, passing it under the bottom rope, tighten up the shoulder against putting the pieces in the harness. Scroll down the rope, pass the first time back on your stomach behind, pass the end under the rope down, go around again and finish with a lark's head knot and while tightening too much, you have to think respiration.
Back in harness after passing through a loop on one side and once in the other, while reducing the length of rope at 70 cm.
Think about your safety. Join a trusted friend who spends a few hours later and throw a cutter blade sliding on the floor or your bed.
We go to something serious. Take the ends of the rope hanging there or end nodes, take the end of the rope tightening or you made a noose or other noose tighten your knots to the end of your harness.
Okay, now back to 70 cm to your harness, it will have a loop that will come out on top of your harness, make sure that is enough room to move your hands. Put yourself in your knee on the bed. See the cutter wear. Ran a hand through the loop of the other grab the rope tightening begin to tighten, when the loop tends to place the rope tightening in the hands is in the loop, place the free hand with the other hand in the loop , throw on your bed head turned your head to the left or right to avoid crashing nose. There's more shake the hogtie.
Once finished, you have the arm to 90 degrees and wrists snugly on the harness, the arm does not move into the harness and you can not leave your hands in the loop more than to enjoy your bondage. It is difficult to move this to get the cutter unless you do not overtighten the hogtie.
I chose this technique on the one hand, it is quite comfortable and also the likelihood of numbness are much slower than with bound elbows. And trust me, it is very restrictive and in addition it is very aesthetic.
The self-bondage is dangerous, this bondage is for insiders and people who take their responsibilities fully.
This bondage was performed on me for a chest size 105 cm and a waist circumference of 80 cm.
Enjoyment was all good and all.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

you look fantastic in bondage, keep it up :)
Sin
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Leglover7777

Post by Leglover7777 »

I too am a lover of the hogtie. Ropes are my favorte way of being bound. I love the feel and the look. I enclose a few pics as taken with my video cam. Sorry for the poor quality.
HT9.jpg
Attachments
me3.jpg
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

how did you tie your elbo like that in the second picture? I love your pics by the way.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

The Slinky wrote:how did you tie your elbo like that in the second picture? I love your pics by the way.
Tie a small rope with two loops on either end, slip your arms in first, and wrap a rope around your hands to look like your tied.
you can see how loose the ropes are around the arms.
to do it for real you need a top. 8) My two cents..........
Sin :whip:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

ahh its for looks huh? well it looks good haha.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

well if you mean my Picture, it was pretty tightnand not just for the looks. it took me several minutes to get out.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

well then it looked good and did its job
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Yes, and i get better every time i try. :)