Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
sogagged

Re: Hogtie in selfbondage (with pics from me)

Post by sogagged »

Nice hogties! Thanks for the photos :) How do you tie your elbows like that? Looks pretty tight... So sexy boots :)
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

To tie my elbows together i mainly use self-tightening ropes. But beware, that can be dangerous, as getting out might be difficult, so i wouldn't recommend it for others.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

self tightening rope?
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

it's REAL elvish rope!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Haha, yeah, well i know you know what i mean. Of course i meant self-tightening knots or whatever you call them :)

(But i really would love some of those real elvish ropes ^^)
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

And another few pics of me in a tight selfbondage Hogtie :) Hope you like it.
Attachments
Screenshot at Jan 25 10-59-44.png
Schamster

Post by Schamster »

That is another fantastic picture! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see more! :D
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Here is another picture of me tied ab in a selfbondage hogtie. This time I used ropes and cuffs and also tied my elbows together. But pay attention, it was extremely hard to get out of it, wouldnt recommend for others. After a pretty long struggle i eventually get to the keys and got out, but took me 30 minutes or so, i was just before panicking ;) However afterwards the struggle felt great.

What do you think?
Attachments
cap195.png
submissiveshyguy82

Post by submissiveshyguy82 »

Lisa you are stunningly beautiful! I love your pics! How long do you typically do a self bondage session for? Do you do more than just hogties? I would agree that hogties are my favorite position too, however the last time I did one I used a ice release which took about two hours and my back was pretty sore by the time the keys dropped. I've been a little afraid to do one since on one thought I feel my back was starting to hurt due to the strictness of my tie but I also have a slightly bad back so haven't braved trying it again. I've been in a self bondage mood here recently though and your pics may have just pushed me into attempting it again!
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@submissiveshyguy82: I try to be in a hogtie for about 30minuten to 1 hour. Thats enough when doing a pretty tight hogtie :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa2024 wrote:@submissiveshyguy82: I try to be in a hogtie for about 30minuten to 1 hour. Thats enough when doing a pretty tight hogtie :)
I can vouch for that. I can't go for more than that either, and I have a lot of experience. At about an hour or so, it's no longer pleasurable. I have to get out.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
the_bondage_guy

Post by the_bondage_guy »

Lisa2024 wrote:Thank you for the positive comments.

Heres me in another hogtie, this time with elbows tied.
How do you tie the elbow tie and how do you get out? I don't plan on elbow tying myself, but it's pretty amazing to see you elbow tie yourself.
Ano

Post by Ano »

Lisa2024 wrote:Here is another picture of me tied ab in a selfbondage hogtie. This time I used ropes and cuffs and also tied my elbows together. But pay attention, it was extremely hard to get out of it, wouldnt recommend for others. After a pretty long struggle i eventually get to the keys and got out, but took me 30 minutes or so, i was just before panicking ;) However afterwards the struggle felt great.

What do you think?
That's nice, i need handcuffs all the time, never realy managed to make anything that lasts more than 5 minutes just from ropes.
Having a loong hard struggle is the best in the whole bondgae/ selfbondage for me.
Please don't stop posting pictures :)
On my side lately i was using magnet locked handcuffs.
Like these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Slave-Gimp-Fe ... TEOCXcZ8hw
But since i broke one of them, i lost interest a little bit.
Might gone play a litte next week.
In my case i was using very strong zipties to hold the cuffs together, so when the time was up my safes oppened and gave a strong cutter, and also keys for the magnetic lock (the keeys are almost impossible to use behind our back, so i used the cutter)
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i love those cuffs in the link,but can never find any that wil go around my wrist or ankles.they are all too small.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

To tie me up just with rope is not easy, but it can work, however with cuffs it is easier.

Elbow tie takes some practice, and beware without practice your arm can go numb and you might not get free then.
Attachments
cap213.png