Sleeping in bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tiemenightly_365

Re: Sleeping in bondage

Post by tiemenightly_365 »

I never thought of a corset although that would be a bit strange for me being male with no interest in feminine clothing at all (I would not say that I would not try it at sometime) but I do have some support braces I can try. But the past 2 nights I have changed the bondage that I sleep in and have been able to be tied quite restrictivly without back pain. What I do differently is instead of tying my feet to the bed I just shackle my ankles together, I have 2 straps across my waist tied to both sides of the bed, one which is wrapped around my waist thus preventing me from rolling over or getting out of bed and I also attach my collar to the head of the bed thus my movement is very restricted. It felt great and I was able to sleep through most of the night tied up this way. I also went to bed with a dog bone style gag in my mouth which the night before last I was able to sleep with it all night but last night my mouth got too dry and I had to take it out. I thank you for your comments and would welcome others.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Let me tell you that sleeping in a nice and snug corset is almost Heaven.
Try it, and I guarantee you will like it.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

RADER wrote:Let me tell you that sleeping in a nice and snug corset is almost Heaven.
Try it, and I guarantee you will like it.
It is Heaven, and so far, I haven't met anyone who has tried a corset who didn't like it at least a little bit.
Gabriel wrote:Just imagine how much more fun this world would be if everyone started wearing corsets...
Indeed, it would be quite fun. But on the downside, I wouldn't stand out as much and cause jaws to drop, lampposts to be run into, and wife's elbow to be jabbed into husband's ribs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

bound_jenny wrote:But on the downside, I wouldn't stand out as much and cause jaws to drop, lampposts to be run into, and wife's elbow to be jabbed into husband's ribs.
Video or it didn't happen. :wink:
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

tiemenightly_365 wrote:I never thought of a corset although that would be a bit strange for me being male with no interest in feminine clothing at all (I would not say that I would not try it at sometime)
http://www.contourcorsets.com/menscorsets.html

i tried some back braces and to be honest they're way too stretchy and giving to actually give enough support
boundrohan

Post by boundrohan »

I have always fancied waking up in bondage so i started out with locking my feet together with leather cuffs and my locking my arms to a waistbelt. It isn't very restrictive but still fun enough when you wake up, i did manage to sleep only a little the first few nights but after some time you get used to it.
Last edited by boundrohan on 24 Jun 2015, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
Once a slave, always a slave.
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

I've really only tried it once. I was bound hand and foot. I used a rope secured from the head of the bed to the foot to secure wrist and ankle restraints. They could move along the rope, but not off the bed. I was surprised that I fell asleep and woke up still bound. Kind of an interesting experience.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

There's 1 thing we haven't discussed much, which is just generally being able to sleep on your back. I have big difficulties with that i mean, i normally sleep sideways. But i have been training that alot with self-hypnosis for over year, and i can say i still don't get slept well on my back, with no bondage at all.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I have been sleeping with my legs chained off and on for years. I toss and turn a lot so regular handcuffs make me wake up a lot. I usually wear a pair of cuffs with a two foot chain and that allows me to sleep better and still stay cuffed for the middle of the night pee break.

One fantasy I have is to wear a diaper and cover and have the long cuff chain attached to the headboard with a combination lock. The leg irons will be attached to the foot of the bed. I am stuck until it gets light enough to open the locks.

I bought a covered pet food holder that works with a timer and I used it to hold my keys for early self bondage. The good thing about it is that you can move the timer if for any reason the session has to stop.

Lauren