Sleeping in bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
istari

Re: Sleeping in bondage

Post by istari »

My fiancee tied me for my first bound sleeping experience in a crucifix tie on our bed. My legs were bound at the ankle and just above the knee while my arms were stretched out to the side and tied via our under the bed restraint system. While it took me longer than usual to fall asleep, I still managed to sleep rather well for nearly 6 hours. I feel I could have gone longer, had she not woken me up to have a bit of fun. I tried using a breathable ball gag, but I felt it would be too uncomfortable to hav my tongue pushed back for an extended period of time. We are considering purchasing a ring gag for my next sleeping session.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

gags will make you salivate.if you do this on your back and og to sleep,theres a good chance you will chole on your own spit
wootang

Post by wootang »

what is the best way to be bound while sleeping? im guessing handcuffs arent the best unless they are not going to be layed on top of or is rope better for tying ur hands?
doti

Post by doti »

Depends : monitored or not ?
Follow the string
wootang

Post by wootang »

not
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I made some good experience with leather cuffs.
Otherwise rope sounds way more comfortable than metal cuffs as the wrists won't get as sore as they would with steel rubbing all over them all night long.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
doti

Post by doti »

Handcuffs are dangerous if not monitored : use only double locking handcuffs in this case.
Ropes with some slack will let you sleep well, still waking in a humbling bondage.
Heavy rope or leather cuffs are good ones. Bound to the headboard, or to the ankles, let you sleep a little, with a quite submissive situation.
Follow the string
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Handcuffs are dangerous if not monitored : use only double locking handcuffs in this case.
I cannot think of any scenario where handcuffs without double lock are safe.
never use handcuffs without double lock.

For sleeping with handcuffs I prefer Darby-style, because they have no sharp edges.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
diaperedslave

Post by diaperedslave »

I've done it too many times to count. The key is getting used to the feel of it, for the first few nights it's a bit difficult, but your mind gets used to the limited movement. What I like doing best now is wearing a chastity device (CB-X000 or Tollboy style, diaper(s), and a bra or leotard to bed. A trick I like to do is to tie myself spread eagle on my back, but with enough slack in the ropes that I can pull my ankles and wrists nearly to my body. The catch is that I've also set up bungie cords from the bed to my cuffs that I can pull against, but when I relax the musles they pull the limb back strait. One warning though, don't sleep tied in a diaper too often or your mind will get used to peeing in bed at night, tied or not, and you'll have to 'retrain' yourself.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

I have slept wearing a leotard and tights, with butt plug inserted.
Probably best to make sure you are really tired and also take a sleeping pill.
bondage_boi_ollie

Post by bondage_boi_ollie »

You do not need to be realy tierd i spent last night collard, cuffed and plugged, and i slept ok :)
tiemenightly_365

Post by tiemenightly_365 »

I love to sleep in bondage. I always sleep with a thick diaper on and a collar even if I am not tied up for the night. For me being bound to the bed for the night gives me such a feeeling of securuty I tend to sleep better then when I am not tied.I always wake up in a soaked diaper which is a great feeling of itself. My bondage nights are getting less and less due to back issues where it becomes too painfull to continue. If it was not for my back issues I would love to be very tightly bound to my bed everynight. I prefer to have someone else tie me to the bed thus I can not escape until they allow me to do so. Without my back hurting me I sleep the entire night very soundly tied to the bed. My record time tied in bed was 12 hours. I was visiting a friend who tied me to the bed for the night (it was 11 PM) he awoke at 8 AM for an appointment but left me tied there until the other person in the house got up and them untied me (it was 11AM) what a rush it was for my friend to keep me tied there and leave the house where I had to wait for the other person to wake up.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

depending on the cause of your back pain, try a corset. I have scoliosis and sleep most nights in a corset. It works wonders, but I can't wear it as much as I'd like to or need to. It's an off the rack pattern and causes some pain in one side of my ribs after wearing it for more than a day(I'm not exactly symmetrical due to the scoliosis). I'm pretty excited though, as I've got a custom one coming in about a month
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I absolutely agree with LDtheDL, a corset can do wonders for the back. I had regular and debilitating back aches that could take me out of commission for up to two weeks - that's if I took anti-inflammatories. Since I started wearing a corset, six and a half years, not one! I helps take pressure off the spine and improves posture like nothing else (and a decent overbust corset gives boob support like no bra can).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

bound_jenny wrote:a corset can do wonders for the back.
i've learned something today! :D Seriously - i had no idea that was one of the side effects. Maybe you should start a corset awareness campaign? :rofl: Just imagine how much more fun this world would be if everyone started wearing corsets... :wink:
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)