Sleeping in bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
JRDK

Re: Sleeping in bondage

Post by JRDK »

Anyone ever tried to fall asleep with plugs/dildos inserted? I've tried a few times, but never succeeded. I would really love to wake up with the feeling of a big fat plug inside me. Or maybe even a vibrator. I've thoungt about the possibility of creating a vibrator with timer, so that it will not start vibrating untill I have fallen asleep. Waking up with a vibrating plug inside me would be absolutely fantastic :P
Any suggestions how one could do so?
Please add me on skype: "jrdkbound@hotmail.com" or my username "jrdkbound"
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

JRDK wrote:I've thoungt about the possibility of creating a vibrator with timer, so that it will not start vibrating untill I have fallen asleep. Waking up with a vibrating plug inside me would be absolutely fantastic :P Any suggestions how one could do so?
I could think of a few possible options.

A very small PIC processor chip. Very small and very low power. Could fit in the lid of a vibrator and be programmed with a very long delay before turning on the motor. (could also make semi random pattern when it starts.)

A remote control vibrating egg or similar. May have to rig something to press the start button at a specified time. Have something drop on the start button?

OhMyBod cell phone version. Set your phone to call at 6am and the vibrator will start. Not sure how hard this might be for some phones. Might also work with the cell phone alarm. Could have someone make a wake-up call :twisted:
JRDK

Post by JRDK »

I have a remotecontrolled eggvibe, but I haven't created any timer for it yet, though I've thought of a lot of suggestions.

I have thougt of using a watch with an extended hand. One could place it so that the extended hand will push the button on the remote like on the illustration. Or something similar using the movement of the watch's hands. But I haven't found a good watch yet...
Attachments
Timer example
Timer example
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

You can do alot with simple ice cube. You could use for example 2 metal nails with rings at the end. Tie 1 ring to something solid and other end to the mechanism or weight that triggers/releases something. Problem however is always the water.
JRDK

Post by JRDK »

Yes, the water is a problem, but might one I would be able to fix. Guess I need to do some more experiments with timers and vibrators :)
cheap_sb

Post by cheap_sb »

JRDK wrote:Anyone ever tried to fall asleep with plugs/dildos inserted? I've tried a few times, but never succeeded. I would really love to wake up with the feeling of a big fat plug inside me. Or maybe even a vibrator. I've thoungt about the possibility of creating a vibrator with timer, so that it will not start vibrating untill I have fallen asleep. Waking up with a vibrating plug inside me would be absolutely fantastic :P
Any suggestions how one could do so?
I've slept with a butt plug several times before, although it is more of a beginner plug [5" long, 2.5" wide]. I find it helps to be wearing it for awhile before trying to sleep.
JRDK

Post by JRDK »

Wearing it a while before going to sleep sounds like a good idea, I've never actually done that. I'll definitely try that out! :P

Can you (or anyone else) describe what it feels like waking up with a plug/vibrator inserted? I'd really like to hear some of your experiences with this.
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

I have woken up in bondage before and freaked out before I remembered what was going on. After that I have to fight through the fog of remembering where the release is. And Usually the vibrating plug has run out of juice.
JRDK

Post by JRDK »

Guess you could solve the battery-problem with a timer, so that it will be vibrating when you wake up. That would be nice :P
cheap_sb

Post by cheap_sb »

JRDK wrote:Wearing it a while before going to sleep sounds like a good idea, I've never actually done that. I'll definitely try that out! :P

Can you (or anyone else) describe what it feels like waking up with a plug/vibrator inserted? I'd really like to hear some of your experiences with this.
I've never felt anything too special when waking up with a butt plug inserted, it's a different experience though.
redone

Post by redone »

Waking up with a butt plug in... It really makes you feel loved. I highly recommend it.
JennyRoseCD

Post by JennyRoseCD »

You can get battery powered timers that are designed to run lawn spinklers.... Should be fairly straight forward to hoook up to a vibe.

I have slept in bondage a fair few times, i have my release keys on retrieval cord which is secured by an ice padlock. The ice padlock sits on a big bath towel to soak up the water.

Totally fabulous waking up, dressed as a slut, tied to the bed.......
bondage_boi_ollie

Post by bondage_boi_ollie »

Hi, Last nite i slept in bondage and it was great (I even almost fell out the bed lmao) To start with i made some rope cuffs for my ankles with about 4" inbetween the ankles, Then i put my posture collar on and made a rope cuff for my right hand, Then blindfolded my self i have a nice black and green bandana i use followed by a pink blindfold with ribbon tie off. Then i put rope left from rope cuff on wrist and put through the o-ring in collar and then make a rope cuff for left wrist and tie off so that your hands are right bye the colllar, i slept like this for about around 8hrs :D
JRDK

Post by JRDK »

Did an attemt to sleep with a plug in last night, but didn't succeed. I had the plug in me for about half an hour before I went to bed, but it just didn't seem to want to fit in. It was also quite big (that's just how I like them :twisted: ), maybe it is better to start with something lighter? Might do an attempt again soon, I'll let you know if anything interesting happens :)
Jimmy_james_321

Post by Jimmy_james_321 »

Let me start by saying this is not mine. I found a story describing a sleeping in bondage scenario combined with hitachi vibrator on a timer. Seems like this would be perfect for self bondage with little or no modification. I would love to try it but it would be by far the toughest scenario I've done.

Link to the sleeping in bondage story

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/in ... xperience/

More detail about the timer and sleeve.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/in ... td-orgasm/

----------

In the interest of making the dog days of summer just a bit hotter (god is that possible?) I thought I'd share a great session my mistress/wife and I shared this weekend.

Quick background - my wife and I continue to explore our sexuality - I'm far more inspired by kink while she is open and loving enough to indulge me while her needs are met with intimacy, vanilla sex and her trusty Hitachi. We cycle through "kink" periods of 2-3 months followed by "vanilla" times of about the same duration. Probably isn't ideal for either of us but it's the best compromise we've discovered to meet both our needs. After 15 years, it is still working so yeah for committed and loving couples figuring out how to keep sexuality and eroticism alive in the real world.

I've been locked up in a chastity devise for about 2 weeks which for me is about average between releases. Unfortunately, given the cycles we go through, I don't get used to the lock-up periods as easily as when I'm in for more extended periods so I was in a pretty bad way by Saturday. Probably like allot of you, when I'm horny, my thoughts turn to kinky scenarios since I tend to be the one who creates them. Love my mistress to distraction but kink-engineering isn't her strong suit.

So in my deprived state of mind, I had devised a bit of an overnight adventure (definitely falls into one of those be careful what you wish for scenarios)that she allowed (insert evil grin on her face). The scenario involved a separate bedroom (close enough to call out but not enough to constantly wake my mistress which is a no-no in our house). Securely bound with comfortable leather cuffs spread eagle, posture collar and blindfolded and ready for an extended stay.

So far, no big deal here but give an engineer in enforced chastity enough time and you'll always come up with something new and evil. I described in an earlier post the combination of devises we came up with for controlled hands free male orgasm and remote T&D sessions. Basically it involves a Hitachi, a soft rubber sleeve that holds the head of the Hitachi and goes around your cock (which will make me cum every time in well under 60 seconds) and finally a unique hydroponic timer that allows you to set repeated on/off durations down to the second so with practice, you can edge someone almost perfectly with no effort on the part of the top.

Well, this unit was fitted to my very excited number after she secured me to the bed. To insure my cock wouldn't slip out of the sleeve over the course of the evening, she inserted a metal penis plug which both kept my cock positioned in the sleeve while also preventing me from ejaculating should I loose control. To this set-up, I had added a standard digital timer that allowed her to turn on and off the "edging timer" up to 10 times for as long as she desired throughout the night. I think you get the picture on the set-up - exciting to fantasize about but at the same time, the less addled parts of your brain are screaming - are you friggin nuts?

Well, needless to say I the more addled side won out. I was excited (extremely), scared (nothing like the blindfold going on, the bonds comfortably snugged up, the chastity devise being removed and your very excited cock being placed into this damnable sleeve followed by the sound of the door closing). That's the moment when the submissive in me is truly released - brain and senses are on over-drive, feeling both frightened and excited and have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. YUM!!

Blindfolded, I had no idea of the time but sure enough, here came the first cycle which probably lasted 15 minutes and pushed me close enough to squirm but not enough to truly worry. Off it went and then I lay there waiting ... and waiting ..... Probably an hour later here came the next cycle - closer to the edge but OK. Remember thinking "damn this is exciting - especially knowing she's asleep with a half smile on her face" and I have no choice but to endure and let go." I felt her check on me at one or two points in the evening but she let me have my fantasy - even when it was starting to get to me - no mercy. This shit went on ALL NIGHT. There is nothing like being ejected from sleep by the hum of the Hitachi and your cock stiffening, timer cycling on for 15-20 seconds - off for a minute pushing you right to the edge but never beyond it.

I guess she got creative on when she had me wake and for how long because it felt like it was changed up all night - sometimes only a few minutes - sometimes for 20-30. In the early morning, I was awakened yet again and was right at the point of cumming before I was even coherent - simply could not stop myself though the plug made the orgasm one I never want to repeat. Unfortunately, that cycle lasted a while so I ended up with 10 minutes of off/on post orgasm torture in the bargain (add that to the list of things that are fun to fantasize about but hell to experience). Finally that cycle was over and I just passed out - only to be awakened 20 minutes later with yet another one. You get the picture. When she finally came in around 8:00, she removed the plug and blindfold, turned the timer on full and just let it run - you can guess the mind-blowing outcome from that.

At any rate, this one goes down in the books as one of the best, most challenging scenes we've done. I ended up drained, wiped out and at the moment thinking it would not be repeated - ever. Two days later and it still has me smiling so go figure. Mind of a hopeless sub is beyond comprehension I guess.

Hope you enjoyed.