Your most effective gag.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
dooped

Re: Your most effective gag.

Post by dooped »

WOW, 2.5-3"? That sounds yummy!
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

The site says 2.5" by 2.5". Is it round? Or is it 2.5" wide and 2.5" deep?
dooped

Post by dooped »

I would really like to see it.
movieserialhero

Post by movieserialhero »

A strip of cloth with a large knot in it gets placed in the mouth and tied in the back of the head. (this way the cloth cannot be swallowed - avoid choking).

Then close the lips, and use multiple horizontal and diagonal strips of 3 inch duct tape or microfoam tape to seal the lips shut.

Then place a few additional strips of tape under the chin and over the tape covering the mouth (like a chin strap to a helmet).

Then wind an entire 5 yard roll of medical tape around and over the mouth and lower face area.

Cover that with an ace bandage, and secure it firmly in place with a few more strips of tape.

It seems to work pretty well - at least, I haven't heard any complaints.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I've tried quite a few different gags but found using my own knickers after I've worn them for a long bondage session with many cums are best. I love my mouth to be either filled up or you can roll them up & use as a big gag. Using knickers or similar is very comfortable for long periods & you don't drool. Panty bit gags are safer than anything internal as you can alter how much is in you mouth & it's virtually impossible to choke on them. I always finish off with a long 3" wide stretchy bandage tied tight over my mouth & around the back of my head, then gaffer tape or a rubber bike inner tube tide over that along with a chin strap to hold my mouth shut tight on the panty bit gag. Very good speech & sound prevention so you can scream & try & speak til ya hearts content coz no one can hear you.
Last edited by cerenaselfbound on 16 Feb 2013, 08:54, edited 1 time in total.
chasom

Post by chasom »

The most effective gag I ever tested is the meo-team Silentium:
http://www.meo.de/catalog/product_info. ... ts_id=8408

Never tried but I also believe that this medieval-inspired plum mouth gag is also very effective:
http://www.alexbaresi-shop.eu/Mouth-Plu ... -Ages.html
michael

Post by michael »

you have got my willy working big time
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

michael wrote:you have got my willy working big time
Isn't that the point? :rofl:

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

I like to use the inflatbe butterfly gag. First the gag is put in my mouth and the leather strap is buckled behind the neck. Then over the top I put on one of the leather and mesh hoods from Fetters. This is supplied with a shoe lace but I replace that with a thin chain, I pull the chain through the links tightly a bit at a time so the hood is very form fitting, as it tightens it pulls the gag tighter into my mouth. The gag has a small modifcation, the inflator tube has been extended so it reached behind my head, just before I lace up the last couple of holes hole I inflate the gag fairly hard and plug the tube which is then tucked up inside the hood, I then finish up the chain lacing and fit a small padlock through the links. Now even with my hands free I cannot remove the hood or the gag and am unable to deflate the gag as well without a knife to cut the material, this really is secure and it is impossible to eject the gag. The quietening efect is remarkable however it is not possible to breath through the mouth so I would replace this with a breatheable inflatable ball gag if I was to do the above when in self bondage where I could not use my hands.

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!
Sissy_Mikki

Post by Sissy_Mikki »

Hi there I tend to agree with "Like Ra" about the pantie hose gag & hood. I tried it recently with duct tape across the mouth , and found it to be very comfortable. But i rolled some panties and put them in my mouth first. I found if you close your eyes before the hood goes on it is quite difficult to open them.
Michael27 ( Michaela My CD name).
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

CristyCream wrote:I find that I can also push out ball gags. It looks like the ones that go over head my be a bit more secure.
Same here, can push out most ball gags unless i tighten it so much that it feels too tight for neck.

I have bought already 2 different gags that go over the head and only other one actually stayed on. That however has uncomfortable leather straps that press under jaw and feel bit sharp on ears... and the gag itself was solid hard plastic.

Anyway, what i just got is a bite gag (thick stick instead of ball) similar to this:
What's good is that it won't come off the mouth, and you need less tightness to it than ball gag. It's also starting to give nice drool. Still, the original straps were too long on the tightest setting letting it drop off, so i had to manually tape fix it shorter.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

After many years of experimenting with gags, the best & most effective is my knickers either as a rolled up bit gag or internally.
Always secured with a reusable stretchy tight bandage wrap, & a rubber wrap gag made from cutting a bike inner tube in half lengthways, which makes it 4" wide & 3' long. Keeps me very silent & is very comfortable especially for my very extended bondage sessions. I don't really like the drooling especially if I'm on my back. The pliable rubber OTM wrap is very grippy & will not slip. Oh, I just realized I've already posted about this some years ago :wink:
Last edited by cerenaselfbound on 16 Feb 2013, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
jasapasa

Post by jasapasa »

Absolute the most effective gag that i am wear are inflatable butterfly gag with leather panel. you cant say anything, just mmmhhhmpp....
ZantetsukeN

Post by ZantetsukeN »

Hey, I've used / tried a Polymorphe hood with leather head harness - the harness that has the straps that cross under the chin then secure on the top of the head and they are really effective. Add a posture collar too for good measure! :)
All work and no play is no good at all