ever used elastrator

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
charlottetrav

ever used elastrator

Post by charlottetrav »

hi to all
i am french sub male, i am fond of cock and ball torture, especioally its bondage.
is there anyboday who has already used elastrator on himself ? i do, and i wish to exchange either iwth interested Mistresses, or with other male sub. Elastrator is a ring put with a "frnech pince" clamp ? around testicles, that is normally used to castrate cow. but you musnt use it tto long !! charlotte... (charlottesoumtrav@yahoo.fr)
charlotte, to be feminized painfully
anna
Site Admin

Re: ever used elastrator

Post by anna »

charlottetrav wrote:...around testicles, that is normally used to castrate cow. but you musnt use it tto long !! charlotte... (charlottesoumtrav@yahoo.fr)
I am not sure but this sounds really dangerous. Are you sure that such games are a good idea? :?
BoundPete

Post by BoundPete »

Hadn't heard of one of these before so I did a google search. OMG, i'm fond of CBT but that is so extreme. How on earth would you get the ring off?????????

Don't do it, very risky, farmers do lose cattle as a result of using these!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

as others have said, i wouldn't use these, unless you really plan on castrating
yourself.

with these it's easy to incur lasting nerve damage.
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

The first time i used one I hadn't really any idea how difficult and painful it would be to cut it off (the band not the balls :!: )

The band really dids into the skin. It is really tight. Some will spray the sack with a topical painkiller in order to help with cutting the band since you will nick your self and it WILL be painfull. When the band is released it will snap and that will hurt even more.

So while it can be a realtivley safe, but intense cbt combining it with self bondage might not be a great idea. you have at most 15 minutes before you start to cause irrepairable damage (it is designed to castrate).

Some will use these little green bands on nipples as well, easier to get off but like anything i this sport it does carry a good measure of pain and potential damage.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Hmm, if you use a small knife it should be possible to cut it without cutting yourself. You don`t have to cut it all the way through, a superficial cut will widen under the tension and eventually the bands should snap... just use a scalpel or something. I have used scalpels to peel off glue from my fingertips without cutting into the flesh and I think they should be accurate enough... if you can concentrate on what you are doing, of course, so you probably should not cause yourself enough pain to get your hands shaking or the like.
Btw, a nice set of scalpels is pretty useful to scare the shit out of a helplessly tied up sub, too ^^
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
DeX

Post by DeX »

I know this is a little late, but it is in hope that you have not attempted to use it yet. For self bondage...NO! Think long and hard about this one.

If your release fails you, you are in for one bad night.

If the pain is too overwhelming and you put yourself into endorphin shock.

If your release doesn't fail but you are still unable to free yourself.

If you are able to get free, what if you can't cut the band off?

What if you have a panic attack?

The following site shows nudity, but it also shows the results of a successful human castration by the use of the elastrator. It's your choice, but you take a good look at that and see if you want to even come close to that outcome. :idea:
http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Elastrator

I wouldn't even recommend this one under supervision unless MAYBE it is with an experienced person. Just think about it this way...if you cut your balls off, you can't quite do c AND B anymore. Why deprive yourself of that one?
hitmancbtslave

Post by hitmancbtslave »

The band is easy to get off with a butterknife you slide it under the band starting at the base of scrotum find a spot where u can watch closly for the silver tip of knive then push the sack right where the knife is coming out u can the use sissors or scapel or if thrifty slide a prong of the bander back through and work your way around i love banding play and im looking for a Mistress near me to cuff me and then band :)
lj

Post by lj »

As the previous posts have said, using something designed to castrate in any play, solo or partnered is perhaps unwise.

If you are able to find a lady to assist in this, I would suggest that she uses cord and an inventive mind - I can speak from personal experience that this combination, plus a few items like clothes pegs, floggers, canes and pin-wheels will give you all the sensations you can handle without the risk of permanent damage.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

I totally love the elastrator and will definitely be having it used on me as soon as I can find someone experienced. They are super cheap and easy to use.

For me, it's the angst of having it put on by someone else, who then controls how long you stay in it. I'd love to use it in a sissy maid scene where the sissy maid (me) has to complete her chores before she is released. Or, and very realistic for me, using it in a cuckolding session. My wife would elastrate me and I'd have a wait for her to finish having sex with her lover before I was released. She has spent several hours in (our) bed with her lover when she has cuckolded me in the past, so hopefully she would only use it for a quickie!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

this seems like one of the dumbest ways to die.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and we all have our fetishes and fantasies. We try to advise and encourage, or in some cases, advise against and try to get people to recognize that their intentions might be better off as fantasy, and maybe be scaled back or discouraged.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

TNTBound wrote:this seems like one of the dumbest ways to die.
With proper medical care afterwards, death is unlikely. If the affected tissue completely dies and blood flow is suddenly restored, septic shock will occur which will require emergency medical treatment to prevent serious injury or death. On the other hand, the likelihood of earning a Living Darwin Award is very high.

https://darwinawards.com/rules/
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:As the previous posts have said, using something designed to castrate in any play, solo or partnered is perhaps unwise.

If you are able to find a lady to assist in this, I would suggest that she uses cord and an inventive mind - I can speak from personal experience that this combination, plus a few items like clothes pegs, floggers, canes and pin-wheels will give you all the sensations you can handle without the risk of permanent damage.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and we all have our fetishes and fantasies. We try to advise and encourage, or in some cases, advise against and try to get people to recognize that their intentions might be better off as fantasy, and maybe be scaled back or discouraged.
Precisely. And we try to do it with charm, finesse, aplomb and, of course, a liberal dose of caring.

Caring is why we sometimes say: don't do it.

I care.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!