Cerena's Additional leg & wrist Restraints.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Additional leg & wrist Restraints.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

A few days ago in my quest for extra restriction I strapped each ankle with two leather cuffs, these are the ones I use for either wrists or ankles & they are connected with a chain (image on Cerena's SB inventory post). Now, when I'm spread eagle on my double bed my legs are held wide open at each ankle with canvas zip straps attached to each bed leg, but with the new addition of leather cuffs that are connected to a Grey resistance band long enough to loop back on itself in between my legs it's created a strong tension pulling my legs together which in turn creates a really tight firm hold. But as everything is very comfortable & no pressure points my legs are prevented from any movement, which not only is a big requirement of mine but when I look down at them or in the mirror, it gives me an adrenaline rush knowing that whatever I do to struggle, there's no way to close my legs which feeds my fantasy of having been drugged, abducted, strapped virtually unable to move to a double bed, gagged & totally vulnerable to being fucked & cum over. I also used a heavier resistance band connected to each wrist & above each knee which has dramatically decreased movement. I sail very close to the edge of not being able to get free & nothing more can be introduced as I've definitely reached that Red line.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's Additional leg & wrist Restraints.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Interesting use of gym equipment. Doesn't the elasticity create undo pressure and cut circulation?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠