what do you prefer

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
alx1515

what do you prefer

Post by alx1515 »

OK girls this question is for you (i realize the is most likely fewer women on this site but for those of us that love bondage). Who do you prefer tie you up, yourself, another women or a man?
bound_jenny

Re: what do you prefer

Post by bound_jenny »

Anyone who knows how to use ropes to greatest effect! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

as a male, I prefer the applier of bondage to be a female with an evil imagination, although I have been the victim of a few men with similar skills.

I think the OP's question raises some interesting additional questions.

In my dubious kink career, I have found that bondage and kink in general can, for me, be either sexual or non-sexual. As I have no interest in men on a sexual level, playing with a man is not a form of fore-play. Perversely (pun intended) I had a female play partner for a year or so, and she was/is lesbian, and so there was no intent byr either of us to have a sexual relationship, but I could enjoy play with a female partner. And then, with My Lady (a.k.a. wife) the relationship was/is clearly sexual.

Whilst at some level, kink is sexual - you can see that from the number of posters who recount reaching orgasm in their bondage games - this does not necessarily require a partner, nor if there is a partner, their direct sexual contact or involvement.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

alx1515 wrote:OK girls this question is for you (i realize the is most likely fewer women on this site but for those of us that love bondage).
And possibly very few who will not be too shy to reply.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

alx1515 wrote:OK girls this question is for you (i realize the is most likely fewer women on this site but for those of us that love bondage). Who do you prefer tie you up, yourself, another women or a man?
Maybe posting this as a poll would grab a better response, as Jim said, having the courage to register an account here may not grant the courage to post replies. Polls are anonymous, that is, unless a response after that fact describes/explains their vote. I offer this advice as I suspect you are under-whelmed by the responses, as great as few as they are.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Definitely another woman Dom. For me SB is a wrestling match of sub & dom vying for control, & with SB you let yourself free so I'd much prefer to be controlled & kept until she wanted to let me out.