Toilet breaks during bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

How do you handle toilet breaks during bondage?

Never in bondage that long
36%
Hobble to the toilet
14%
Use emergency release
9%
Wear diapers
32%
Use a Foley catheter
5%
Other (please explain)
5%

Total votes: 22

Riddle

Toilet breaks during bondage?

Post by Riddle »

How do you handle toilet breaks during bondage? I know the urge to pee likes to pop up at inconvenient times and being securely bound tops my list of inconvenient.

For decades now, I have used diapers to keep the bondage going longer than my bladder can hold out. This has worked well enough, but limits the bondage sessions to the diaper capacity. With high capacity diapers, I can go up to 8 hours bound. Now then, what happens when I crank the timer to 11?

Several years ago, I discussed my self-bondage interests with a registered nurse. When she heard the bondage times, asked how I handled pee breaks. My response was “diapers” to which she suggested using catheters. When I asked about getting catheters, the topic died... Fast forward to this week. I was looking for my favorite butt plug lube and found a source of Foley catheters in the US and ordered a dozen. Much to my surprise, the catheters and catheterization trays arrived the next day. Next, I ordered an assortment of containment bags and a reusable 2L “urinary drainage bottle” which arrived today.

I currently have 10 feet (3m) of drainage hose connecting my catheter to the bottle and am testing the setup to confirm it will work for self-bondage. So far, so good.

What are your thoughts to this universal question?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Riddle

Re: Toilet breaks during bondage?

Post by Riddle »

The Foley catheter will work for self-bondage. Still trying to figure out how long it takes to fill the pee bottle so I know how long I can be bound at a time. So far, it appears to be about 12 hours. Thinking about getting a 2 gallon bucket and attaching the hose to that for extended bondage times.

At this point, I am thinking that diapers are more convenient and safer. For sessions shorter than 8 hours, diapers are the way to go. Doing a longer session makes the catheter the only viable option.

Foley catheters have a risk of causing urinary tract infections and damaging the urethra. Plus, it is uncomfortable stuffing an 8 mm diameter tube into the penis, past the prostate, and into the bladder. Buying the largest size catheter (24 French) did not help. Then again, that was the only size that had a 30cc balloon. Not sure how well a smaller catheter with a 5cc balloon would work; since I bought a box (12 pieces), won’t be ordering any more catheters for a while to find out.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

For men, an alternative to the internal/Foley catheter is an external catheter (sometimes called a condom catheter). (Ebay example). These are basically a sturdy condom with an opening in the end where a standard catheter tube connector thingy can be attached. There are versions with and without pre-applied adhesive, but I find the ones without adhesive to be a pain to securely attach without leakage. The version with preapplied adhesive you basically just roll over your shaft like a normal condom, pressing down the adhesive securely to create a good seal. The advantage of this is that you don't have something jammed into your urethra to give you a UTI. The disadvantage is that depending on orientation you could have a small amount of urine remaining in contact with the head of the penis. This means that depending on how sensitive you are "there" this may or may not work for you. I have used these on long flights in a glider/sailplane and works pretty well.

As for "storage space" most of the urine bags have a bottom spiggot too, you can simply hook these together. With some smart routing you can cause the first bag to drain into the second one only once it's full by creating a bow in the hose to the second bag to the height of the fluid level in the first bag. This prevents too high pressure from getting created in the second bag. In a glider I usually had a smaller 1L leg bag inside my pants pre-connected so I didn't have to faff about in flight with it, and attached a bigger 2L bag to the bottom of the leg bag once in the air. That gives me plenty of capacity for up to 8 hour flights (haven't managed anything longer yet)

As for how I manage toilet breaks in bondage, it really depends on the session. I am not usually tied long enough for it to be a problem. If I'm tied in such a way I can hobble over to the toilet and manage my business that's my preferred option. For the longer sessions I usually wear a diaper (I kinda like the extra feeling of helplessness it gives, being so stuck you can't even use a toilet like a civilized human being).
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

In the USA there is a medical supply company called North Shore that sells a max capacity diaper they say is good for twelve hours.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

12 Hours, that is a long time to "Sit in it"
Rader
Toob174

Post by Toob174 »

When in bondage and need to go...... I just lat it run. It is a bit of a fantasy as well. When I am Tied, my legs spread and wearing a tight jeans I like to urinate. It gives me a helpless feeling ;-)