i really want to start experiment with Hot sauce

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Selfsub

i really want to start experiment with Hot sauce

Post by Selfsub »

Hi guys i really want to start experiment with hot sause.
What i have read so far is to to use it directly on privates but thin it with water.
Also i read that the nipples can be applied directly.
Lets say we take tabasco... wat would a save ratio (water:tabasco) be to play with on genitals but still be able to feel it and what is the nipple effect?
lj

Re: Hot sause

Post by lj »

I don't think there is a simple answer to your question.

Pain tolerance varies between people, and for the same person day by day, even minute by minute. Also, the type of stimulation (hot sauce, impact, electric) have different effects on different people.

All you can do it experiment, from a low level, until you find what works for your, and even then, remember what I said above.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
occorics

Post by occorics »

speaking from experience, i'd be very careful with any capsaicin-based stuff. If you overdo it, there's not much you can do to stop it... (i made that mistake with Finalgon extra strong :oops: )
I have better experience with Icy Hot. It doesn't last that long and is easier to wash of. And test the reaction of your skin on a less sensitive part before you use it on your privates, just to be sure there's no allergic reaction or something...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Vinegar or corn starch, if you make a mistake. Please do not rinse rinse with water.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Vinegar or corn starch, if you make a mistake. Please do not rinse rinse with water.

In case of too much capsaicin, oils and fats are far better. Milk might already be enough.

Please be very careful with vinegar. It is an acid and, depending on the concentration you use, can easily cause severe burns!
The vinegar solutions used as spice should be fine though. Just make sure that your eyes are safe and your nose can bear it.
In any case the results vinegar can achieve will be inferior to those of oils or fats.

Kind regards,
Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

What in the---I say, what in the heck was I thinkin' with this slip-shot posting? I suppose I bow, that is, I bow to the gentleman with the knowledge hea. At least one of us has the common sense given to a scholar, a smart person, that is.
But that is what a community, I say a community is. People lookin' out fer one another and so forth. Thanks to Blacky for watchin' out that the correct advice is brought forth. Fortunately, I say fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency. Sorry 'bout that SelfSub.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Re: i really want to start experiment with Hot sauce

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a lot of experience with Tabasco sauce, and it is the most painful on your privates. Next comes the ass, nipples are only plain fun. :)

I would do 20 drops of water with 1 drop of tabasco sauce and apply that to your genitals to get an idea. This is very thin so it is likely not going to be that much. If so, try 15 drops of water with 1 drop of tabasco sauce, then 10 drops, then 8 then 6 the 4 then 2 then 1, then do 1 drop of water and 2 drops of tabasco sauce. Above that, if you can tolerate that, regular tabasco sauce will not be that much more...

But keep in mind, Tabasco sauce is a hot beast. You can wash it away with water, but there will be a residual side effect. This is one of those cases that you don't want to overdo or play around with. Test it first, and only then incorporate it into your sessions. I didn't and it was a really bad experience for me. I basically had a chastity cage on with openings so I could see my penis. I used a bit of thinned sauce with water which I thought was a good ratio. Applied it using a cotton swap and smeared it all over... my god... that was so painful. The chastity cage kept rubbing on my very sensitive penis making the whole ordeal so much worse.

I quickly got out of the tube, washed all off with water and had an extremely sensitive penis for the next hour or so. I was in tears just to give you an idea how much I had to endure...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

whatever you do, dont try straight tobasco sauce down there first try! i made the mistake of completely covering my balls with it. i was damn near in tears while i was going into the shower while filling the bathtub with water to clean it off! one of my most painful experiences ever! felt like my balls were set on fire! they still felt hot many hours later as well!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Haha, yeah... Got that experience too.. Even though I had tried it thinned first.

I thinned it with 20 water to 1 Tabasco, and felt it but it was faint...

I was like, hmm, can't be that bad right? 1 tabasco, on the balls... and some crying and washing later, lesson learned. :lol: :facepalm:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Does tabasco (capsaicin) work on other areas of the body? If so, for any given part, what is a recommended mixture?
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

No, it doesn't work everywhere. The thicker the skin, or the less nerves, the less effect it has. For example, you can put it on your fingers and you won't feel anything. On your arm nothing or very little. The skin on your chest near your nipple, but not ontop, almost nothing either.

But when it comes to areas with many nerves, it really changes. Here is a short list of areas commonly used and how severe unthinned Tabasco sauce is (going from top to bottom):

- Inside mouth: very hot, but due to the saliva it is manageable.
- Nipples: somewhat hot, because it can't really stick well and so it works but not too dramatic.
- Nipples, but on cotton taped to the nipple: very hot. Given the sauce is now thick and in constant contact with the nipple, expect a very burny experience. Unless you love pain on your nipples, this is not for you.
- Penis, shaft: very very hot: the nerves will cause the penis to really feel this. It is going to be hell.
- Penis, the bare cock: extremely hot: this is even worse than on the shaft. If you were blindfolded, you would think someone held an open flame to your penis.
- Penis, inside urethra: Don't do it! : You really don't want to do this. It is worse than the cock. Thinned or not, this is a bad idea. The sauce cannot escape so the torture is prolongued, and everytime you pee, it will burn. It is probably going to get you in tears more than once.
- Ballsack: very very very hot: Its worst than the shaft, but not as bad as the cock. The texture of the ballsack makes that the sauce sticks more to the skin which makes the whole effect worse. If that were not the case, it is the same as the shaft.
- Buttcheeks: You don't feel it.
- Butt, sphincter muscle, outside: Very hot. It is very hot to the same degree as inside of your mouth. The exception is the lack of saliva but because the sphincter muscle can handle the pain better, it equalizes out. It can be very pleasurable if you are in the right mood set, or very unpleasant if you are not.
- Butt, inside rectum: Another don't do it! : This is a clear one, you simply don't want to even go there. Aside of how hot it is or isn't, the severe reaction of the hot sauce on the inside of the rectum will put your body into sick mode to get it flushed out as soon as possible. You will get very nauseous, your get stomach cramps, you feel ill, may develop a fever and you will get the urge to poop. You'll get diarrhea which is meant to flush out the hot sauce. It will likely manage and you are left with a burning and unpleasant feeling in your ass, but the trouble you got to get to that point makes this something you simply don't want to do.
sweh

Post by sweh »

This is a scene report from July 2002: https://bdsm.spuddy.org/writings/tabasco.html
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Does tabasco (capsaicin) work on other areas of the body? If so, for any given part, what is a recommended mixture?
I regularly use capsaicin oils for massaging my back. Or, better said, my wife uses them.
It increases the feeling of warmth and reduces the tension in my muscles quite well. That's probably because capsaicin is basically an irritant that can pass the skin and that the body tries to get rid of.
If my little knowledge of human biology doesn't lead me astray here, it does so by increasing the bloodflow. That would quite well explain the effects (warmth, relaxation), too.

I can't recommend any ratios though, as I create that oil basically from sunflower oil and varying numbers of homegrown chili peppers. It's capsaicin concentration thus varies a lot. What I can tell for sure is that you just don't want that oil anywhere near your eyes. It's causing tearflow for hours at times. I guess it would have similar effects on any thin skinned bodyparts, or worse, mucous membranes. That's not verified, though.
If anyone feels like trying: You ought to have pure vegetable oil readily available, as the chili-oil might well become unbearable. :twisted:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Capsaicin make a great self defense spray in case I leave my light saber home, or have an injured wrist or something and can't use Martial Arts. If that fails, at least there is a chance I may enjoy the kidnapping. :)
Pepper Spray.jpg
Pepper Spray.jpg (22.28 KiB) Viewed 3920 times
One squit and you're south of the border!
Mmm...Incapacitating.........Ahhhhhh!
👠👠