Your hogtie

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Selfsub

Your hogtie

Post by Selfsub »

I reasently hogtied myself... i always bind my legs with tape(just above and below the knees)
With rope around my ankles) and use a chain with padlocks to bind my hands to my ankles.

In this position im almost all the time useless until i get my keys for the padlocks.
The keys i put on a (usually 2liter) bottle and hang the bottle on an ice timer (my ice timer i use is a stocking with ice in pulled trhough a ring... really reliable bever failed me before)... i have a secondary "safety" release in the form of a nokia 3310( cant get more reliable than that :D ) with all buttons set to speed dial on my one friend but at least i never had to use it.

My session about a week agou i saw (as i cam myself)... as soon as i locked my hands behind my back to when i got the keys was 1h13min.
I just want to know wat was your longest hogtied experiance as i want to push myself further.
In a note i can say the panty i was waering just was to tight to let my dick out and frustated me all the way and my shoulders pained alot... ill say hogtie for a beginner dont try your first time over 20 min... just feel first for a shorter wile and then work up your time.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Your hogtie

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I did 45 minutes, but stopped due to boredom. Too strict for me, unless I am punishing myself. Thinking of trying some kind of measure that requires stillness in order to count down a timer. Movement would add time tied. Keep me from trying to constantly find that least uncomfortable position. Good luck on yours.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Re: Your hogtie

Post by CD Tammy »

My self bondage experiences are now tied to bondage experiences. I securely restrain myself, at a certain time, and my wife arrives, whenever and assumes control. As a result I have become more creative with how I restrain myself. One problem with self bondage, for me, was that I would get bored and escape. The first few times she showed up not long after I restrained myself.

Being an encasement, bondage, and crossdressing fetish fan, one afternoon, I donned a body stocking. It is high necked, long sleeved, and sexy as hell. Over that I put on a leotard. Next I put both legs into one leg of a pair of pantyhose. Sitting on the bed, I zip tied my legs over the hose. The first at the ankles. The next just below the knees. Then the thighs above the knees. I secured a pair of handcuffs to my ankles with a zip tie. I added a large ball gag and a black spandex hood. I could still see but barely. Lastly, I laid on my stomach and secured my wrists to my ankles. I was stuck until she arrived.

I figured I had 30-45 minutes before she would arrive. I would move a bit on the bed and my hard cock would rub. This was so erotic. I had not left any lights on and the room got darker as the light from the window faded. I could feel the bite of the cuffs, and my legs were beginning to ache. I managed to roll onto my side but that actually hurt more. It took effort but I went back to my belly.

When she finally arrived, she didn’t release me, right away. Some swats with her riding crop and teasing took priority. Then she cut the zip tie holding my wrists to my ankles, allowing my legs to fall to the bed. There was much more to the night but I later determined that I spent almost three hours in that hogtie.