Selfbondage playsuits

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Jadit

Selfbondage playsuits

Post by Jadit »

I guess there wasn't topic like this before. Do you have experiences or maybe wishes of suits that trap you some way?

I just had a big'ish decision to buy such rubber suit online (Catfish) and i can't wait for months until it arrives. 0.6 thickness, chlorinated, no hood or socks, and instead of gloves it has closed ends with buckled straps like on straightjackets. It's easier to wash and dry without attached socks. Lockable zipper from back of neck to front under belly. Just wanted toilet visits to be possible. I have a separate lockable latex hood i can use, one which i can easily breath in but it covers eyes. I made many holes over mouth and nose, as the mouth is otherwise covered too. There are other attachment points for arms to body and hand-to-knees that can be experimented with. I'm just curious how slippery it's going to get for hands inside, and the thickness may sure make it slightly harder to open the zippers.

I've never used locking zippers before so i don't know how they work and i don't know if i'll end up locking them. Good to have a choice. Now.. i have lots of experience with my hands being in similar places. I absolutely can operate keys even with double layered rubber bondage mittens. But if i use lube inside them it becomes way harder. I actually did that with my inflated mittens a couple days ago and i pumped them full. Fingers were sliding all over the place, but after enough air had leaked out in a couple hours, it was possible. And doing that at neck level behind my back is an interesting challenge. I really won't use lube with it but the chlorination+sweat... If all else fails i can always cut myself out from the suit, but that would ruin it. I trust my Houdini skills 8)

Based on images i've seen on locking zippers, there's a possibility that they are locked in their normal state, and you may need to turn the key in it while pulling it open? Not certain though.

Ok, it looks like that: https://www.etsy.com/listing/277458322/ ... ock-slider
An innovative idea from the world leader in zippers, YKK. Used with a #5 nylon coil zipper, this slider locks the zipper closed. Comes complete with a set of 2 keys. With the slider in the lock position, you can move the slider up or closed but not down. Great for gym bags, purses, etc... Includes 1 slider, 2 keys and key chain.
It doesn't say if it the lock position can be enforced open.
occorics

Re: Selfbondage playsuits

Post by occorics »

I have several toys with lockable zippers (catsuits, masks, ballet-boots), some were made this way, on others I have exchanged the slider.
All types I have (manufacturer YKK) can be locked/unlocked by a half turn of the key. In locked state, you can still close the zipper, but not open it.
I don't think they can be forced open without damaging the zipper or slider.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Oh well.. sounds like it will seriously be a trap then. But holding a key turned while pulling zipper sounds weird mechanic. You propably don't need pull the zipper all the way down before you can crawl out of even a little bit widened neck hole. Remembering there was also an option for suit with no zipper at all, just neck entry. But it might be less reinforced on the top side i would guess.
The suit is this btw: http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/CF-MNT09M.html

And it also reminded me of this: https://www.bondagewebbing.com/products ... on-spandex
It's possible to buckle the hands exactly like that and pull over to back. Rubber stretches too but not as much as spandex. But with chlorination it should be similar. Easy to get in position and out, just to get a feeling or take a nap like that.

There are tons of other scenarios too like icelocking the zipper key or some straps etc...
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have a catsuit with locking zipper, but its a little bit to small for me. the lock is just a 1/2 turn in either direction to lock it and the zipper can be closed while locked.

im not sure it would be possible to get out of a neck entry by yourself though, at least without a serious chance of damaging it.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This thread might help if you are still shopping. http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... it=catfish
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

TNTBound wrote:i have a catsuit with locking zipper, but its a little bit to small for me. the lock is just a 1/2 turn in either direction to lock it and the zipper can be closed while locked.
Sigh, that much was clear based on all descriptions so far :P I haven't gotten a detailed info on how it's opened. Especially considering it has to be done with 1 hand, without full finger control and behind back.

And Shannon, i know the Catfish has long manufacturing times. My last order did take the 4 months or so but it was during christmas. Lockable zippers had to be done as custom order which took them 2 days to approve, but they did. I don't have doubts that it will be delivered as always. That stuff is pricy though... You better be very sure what you want.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

once the zipper is unlocked, it works like a normal zipper.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

There are clothes made for people who dementia which zipper up the back to keep them from undressing rgemselves. I got one made by 4Care. With a paper clip and string, I can zip it up and down but with a ring on the zipper I can padlock it to my collar. I had plans to wear it under my clothes with a maximum absorption diaper when I would be away from home a very long time. Never got to do that so that plan is shelved until next winter.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maid_Lauren wrote:With a paper clip and string, I can zip it up and down but with a ring on the zipper I can padlock it to my collar. .
I like to use small key rings and solder the ends together. I cover the solder with a heat shrink tube, because most solders contain lead and tin.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

While the suit above still hasn't arrived, i currently plan on trying it with zipper at front first. At least my previous latex suit (shoulder entry) felt exactly the same no matter which way i put it on. And on that new one all the buckles seem to be at the sides, so again compatible with the idea.

But yes, not just string but small light chain can also be put on the zipper to use at the back. Depends on how front side test goes, it's still hard to imagine how 0.6 thickness will allow hands to operate with the zipper lock.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Jadit wrote:I guess there wasn't topic like this before. Do you have experiences or maybe wishes of suits that trap you some way?

I just had a big'ish decision to buy such rubber suit online (Catfish) and i can't wait for months until it arrives.
That suit looks great. Let us know when you get it. As for lockable clothing in general, I like scenarios where I am free to move about, but have to do something to get released. I have used locked clothing as part of a couple of scenarios. Note these are not “risk of discovery" type scenarios. Apart from the lock, which is concealed, the clothing is normal for the activity. Perhaps these don’t count as they were part a scenario rather than an end in themselves. Even so, the locked clothing aspect certainly added something. The scenarios are described in these threads.
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=7783
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =11&t=9027
For the cycling, I would normally be locked into my cycle suit as well as locked out of the house. I could not urinate in the suit without making a nasty mess so I had a time limit.

Edit: The links to the old posts were obtained from the search. I'm not sure that works so I've changed them to direct links.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

The suit arrived then, seems just a week over 3 months. To start with, i'm very pleased with what came. It has quite a heavy duty feeling to it and what i didn't expect was 9 rubber straps (8 of them with buckles) included. So the work they had put into it made the time feel reasonable. I can tell the potential to use the suit would be far greater with partner, i won't be able to use all of them alone. But the straps make other scenarios possible that may not involve the suit itself.

But like i suspected it can be worn so zipper is in front. The key is simple 2-sided that you insert into lock and turn 180 degrees either way, to repeatedly lock or unlock and it stays that way. It is fairly easy to use the key in front, but it could be far harder on the back side, maybe too hard even. At least zipper would have to be pulled all the way up to neck level to reach it at all. I might try that some day with unlocked zipper and rope attached to it so it can be pulled. After half an hour or more test wearing i didn't build any sweat in the mittens and i used no oils (not really need to with chlorination). While the fit was otherwise perfect, the neck part seemed tight so i left zipper a short way lower and that's fine, lets body get some air too but it was high enough that i couldn't undress it.