Locked Dummy

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
LockedDummy

Locked Dummy

Post by LockedDummy »

So finding a local partner is tough. Pro-dommes are expensive. So as an alternative, over the years I've made several attempts to engage in an authentic exchange of power with a pro mistress doing sessions online, or on the phone. For the most part, this went badly. Women online are mostly in it for the money and aren't really looking to have engaging ongoing training relationships, just sessions.

Mostly whats been missing is accountability, consequence, that sort of thing. I've been cynical and jaded about most of the activities surrounding online BDSM play. Like....how can you spank yourself? How is it domination if it's my arm swinging?

So my desire is authentic exchange of power. I really don't care about any specific fetish activity, including bondage. Like I said, I'm jaded. I've heard it all and tried most of it. What I really want is to feel powerless, to feel controlled, to feel like I truly do not have a choice. And in recent months I've been thinking about exactly *how* to achieve this.

What I concluded is..."it's not bondage until you want out". So I needed to have longer sessions. But when you're paying by the minute, that's not always practical. And so, I've spent the last few months cooking up all kinds of self-bondage scenarios that could be verifiable and enforceable by an online Mistress.

After much trial and error, I have finally connected with an online domme who is willing to train me. She has been around a long time. I lurked on her blogs when I was married. I've been a fan of hers going back a while. She blogs. She has a decent online presence and following. So it's nice that my adventures are going to be shared with her fan base. that's a huge incentive for me.

One nice thing about doing this with a partner, even a distant one, is that the safety measures are very easy . Because everything I'm doing is being checked, and consequences are enforced, then I don't really need to do anything hyper-secure. Plastic numbered locks work for most applications. Other times I can get out by slicing a leather cuff with shears, or breaking something to get out. And at the end if I show all my equipment intact, she'll know I was successful.

So, like I said, I'm not really a bondage enthusiast. It just seems like the most practical way to achieve 'consensual non consent' with a partner online when playing by yourself. Without a Domme, I wouldn't do any self bondage play at all. I wouldn't even bother because I know I'd cheat. No accountability. So while most people here would be thrilled to spend an evening in chains...I don't find it all that fun. What I do find fun is the fact that she is forcing me to wear the chains, and I have no way to get them off. That loss of power is truly exciting.

So I'll be browsing this forum for ideas. I may post a few ideas of my own. I may ask questions.

If anyone is interested in following my adventures, they can check out my blog. I dont' know what the policy is on this site for posting links, especially on a first post, so I won't try it. Instead, you can type the address. Its' a wordpress site. LockedDummy dot home dot blog
Adventures of an oppressed dummy....
https://lockeddummy.home.blog/

Twitter @LockedDummy
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Locked Dummy

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You can find the policy on link posting in FAQs and FORUM RULES. If you have any more questions, a moderator should be able to assist, or prescreen your intentions. Thanx for asking first.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
occorics

Post by occorics »

I'm in a similar situation. My Owner uses hypnosis as the main training tool and to set the mood during skype-sessions.
I have built a couple of toys that can be online controlled to enhance the sessions, maybe they are interesting for you:
Web control box
Spanking machine
Nipple puller
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Oh damn, that spanking machine piques my curiosity.