anyone tried using a knee/elbow brace for bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

anyone tried using a knee/elbow brace for bondage?

Post by TNTBound »

was just wondering if anyone has tried using angle locking braces on their arms or legs for bondage? was thinking it might make for an even stricter spread eagle or open up the possibilities for a sleepsack like experience without the cocoon?

these are the type im talking about, or similar devices. can be had pretty cheap on ebay so i was thinking about getting a set.

For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
vm1971

Re: anyone tried using a knee/elbow brace for bondage?

Post by vm1971 »

No but I've used a knee immobilizer before. At least when you're hogtied, you can slither around. With a knee immobilizer, it's 10x more difficult to do so. Rolling around is about the only mobility you have.

TNTBound

Re: anyone tried using a knee/elbow brace for bondage?

Post by TNTBound »

that knee immobilizer looks like it would be fun to have two of!

i just ordered a set of elbow braces that lock the rotation for $60. should be fun to play with!

these ones to be exact, made by ossur, but without the hand grip.

For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!