when you first realized that you like self/bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
vm1971

Re: when you first realized that you like self/bondage?

Post by vm1971 »

When I was 5 or 6, I saw a painting of a woman tied to a pole, jungle style and being carried around. I didn't understand why I had a raging hard-on at the time.

I first did selfbondage when I was 7. I used a tenser bandage to wrap my legs up. Soon after (maybe a year), I'd borrow/steal my sister's clothes. I used a combination of ropes and belts. I was super reckless back then because I'd tie my hands behind my back, cinching them up as tight as I could and tying several knots to make it as difficult as possible to escape. No knives or backup escape. Untie myself or be stuck and have to mmmpppphhh for help through the duct tape gag. I always managed to escape but sometimes just barely. I once got stuck like this pretty much all night.. Struggle for a few hours, give up and fall asleep... wake up, struggle some more... rinse and repeat... eventually I managed to get free but with a bunch of nasty rope marks on my wrists.
alx1515

Re: when you first realized that you like self/bondage?

Post by alx1515 »

Same a you growing up. I used to play good and bad guys with a cousin and tie him up and he'd tie me up. I also had a dukes of hazard coloring book that had a scene of Daisy tied up. I wasn't sure why but I loved this picture. I don't remember the first time i tied myself up for real but it had to be around 14 or so.