Maybe the simpliest ice release

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
xunnum

Maybe the simpliest ice release

Post by xunnum »

The keys have contact with ice only. I tried to find such method at this site. But I had find onle more difficult release methods (of course I know that this is not suitable for releasing from hogtie or smth like this). Just for fun.
Attachments
111.jpg
Sir Cumference

Re: Maybe the simpliest ice release

Post by Sir Cumference »

I really like the simplicity of it.

How easy is it to get the string and the keys in the right position?

How reproducible is it?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, this is one of those that I tried myself too.

For me it didn't go as planned though.

As the ice was melting, there was a point where the keys were still frozen in the icecube, but the rope itself got loose. The weight of the cube itself made the cube fall down, leaving the rope hanging. The cube was still in a big form though and as it is ice, it was slippery and slid away under the bed. It was not too far away and I was lucky that I could still reach it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

If you want simple, get a funnel and a key that will reliably fall through. Freeze key in appropriate sized ice cube and place into funnel.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you use a funnel, test it before using. I've had a similar idea and the key somehow managed to get either sideways or lay on the funnel part because the melting is really slow. I could knock against the funnel to get the key, but if you are bound and expect the key to drop, this is a nasty surprise when it doesn't.

But as always, test before doing something for real. Learn what happens, understand the process, be prepared. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Thats here on this website http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html

I tore an old sock but new quality tube suck won't break. I wanted to do a spread eagle and wasn't risking fumbling with keys. I used 4 socks and of course I got a foot back first but using toes wasn't getting me out of the rest of it. I tried. Next I got my right hand back, maybe 15 minutes later and I was out.

Ice in the socks, tie them to the legs of the bed then one of those clips like in the photo and go from there. Put a towel for the water I guess. Only a few cubes is a long time so its not much water on the floor. It looks 100% failsafe but I always used at least 2 socks and only needed one melted for release.

Maybe it looks not secure but try it, pull as hard as you can. You won't tear a new sock or break the ice cubes.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

xunnum wrote:The keys have contact with ice only. I tried to find such method at this site. But I had find onle more difficult release methods (of course I know that this is not suitable for releasing from hogtie or smth like this). Just for fun.
Make a long ice "cube" and make holes with a hand drill on each end. Make paperclip hooks for each end. The ice cubes the freezer makes work. If it cracks when you drill grab another and try again.

The sock method is still better IMO. Getting stuck messing with keys, that could really suck.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

The 'end of chain frozen into bottle of water' method has been described around here a few times. Cheap, equally foolproof and no mess if you attach the bottles (you will have more than one for safety, right) upright to the legs of the bed with Velcro straps or cable ties. Just test the melting time before hand - the first bottle I tried was two litres and 14 hours would have made for a long night if I hadn't done a test run first. Using 500ml bottles gives several hours depending on ambient temperature.