Who says heels are not bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Who says heels are not bondage?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I submit to you, that heels, especially pumps, are i fact, bondage. True, you can still walk on them. But they squeeze your toes into a tiny little box, bend your instep to a fixed angle, and raise your heel off the ground, limiting your range of motion. You surely have to take shorter steps in them. Some people will not go outdoors wearing them, making for a "barless prison". This is to say nothing of the ankle strap locks I almost always use when I put mine on.
I see strappies as an oddly shaped foot platform with belts to hold the foot in place. (Shows where my mind is) Boots take it up a level, limiting or virtually eliminating ankle flexibility.
What are your thoughts? Pro or con, want to hear from both sides.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 08:36, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Re: Who says heels are not bondage?

Post by bounddosster »

Having had experienced having high heels locked on my feet in the past I would agree with you. I suppose the issue of not being able to go out when wearing them depends on whether your female or male and your movability when wearing them also differs person to person. For those that don't wear them regularly I can very much see the restrictions they impose on you. I have seen women doing some amazing things in high heels that have left me standing there dump struck thinking how did she do that on those shoes. :shock:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

I think a lot of people here may be jealous of the fact that I walked right into 6 inch heels with no previous experience or practice. I have a lot of flexibility from martial arts training. To stay sharp, I walk with more weight on the balls of my feet every other day, which helps me stay flexible, strengthens a different set of muscles, and decreases the wear and tear of using the same old joints used at each step.
I am careful though. Over-wearing of heels and too much tip toe walking can lead to trouble. I heard a story of a young woman who lived in her heels and walked tip toed everywhere else to the point her calves contracted too far to be recovered. She had to have a surgery to be able to go flat footed again.
I would like to maintain a challenge, so I have to vary my heel heights. I don't think I will ever be able to walk in my 6.5 inchers. Those things max out my ankle flexibility to the bone, place rear of the ball of my foot under the front of my ankle, and won't let me straighten my legs without falling forward. Walking? A little like trying to steer a bicycle with the front fork kicked toward the rear, the tyre contact at about 8 o'clock. Feels like my arch will snap.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 08:47, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Having said that apparently men were the first to wear high heels.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-11- ... es/9135936
Shannon SteelSlave

There was a politician in the news last year, who filibustered for 8 hours on 4 inch heels. I mean, she wore them as she lectured about this and that. I am feeling challenged. Maybe I should try it. This probably isn't a great accomplishment, but the real challenge for me would be finding something to do for 8 hours that has me standing, not walking, and maybe being able to lean against a podium or desk occasionally. Sounds like it could be a dare. I would have a webcam watching my feet for 8 hours on 5 inch heels, while I browse the internet, or just lurk BoundAnna.com.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 08:58, edited 3 times in total.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I know politicians waffle a lot but a talk on 4"high heels for 8 hours, I didn't know there was that much you could say about them. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Heard that Still doubt very much that they were Knights, Ninjas, or Jedi Warriors. I imagine royalty, judges, speakers,n unfortunately, probably jesters, which may be defeating our point. Thanx for your support of my 1st threads, Dosster.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 08:53, edited 2 times in total.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Heard that Still doubt very much that they were Knights, Ninjas, or Jedi Warriors. I imagine royalty, judges, speakers,n unfortunately, probably jesters, which may be defeating our point. Thanx for your support of my 1st threads, Dosster.
Funny image just popped into my head. A medieval Knight in full armour wearing six inch stilettos waving his large weapon about. :facepalm:

Break over I'm going back to my decorating. I maybe adding fun to the chore my doing it naked but there are no high heels involved only a step ladder. :lol:

Shannon I'll double dare you.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Heels can definitely make things much more tricky. Even just walking down stairs becomes a challenge (Actually broke a heel that way at some point, I got extremely lucky not to break several other bodyparts that day.) Going up stairs is simpler, but going down you really have to take into account where you put your foot and how you put your weight on it. I had a female coworker I had that I've never in the 2 years she worked at my workplace seen in anything less than a 4 inch heel. Often more than 8 hours a day, and actively moving around for most of it. (She also rarely wore pants, whatever she wore always meticulously ironed/pressed/shaped, makeup always neat and flawless, rarely a hair out of place. I honestly don't know how she had time to do anything at all :o ) I don't think I could ever last a full day in heels if I had the chance of taking them off.

My latest challenge have become a pair of heelless boots (these ones)
Walking in them is actually easier than standing still. They're about the extreme of what my ankles can manage which means that if I slouch even just a bit, the weight starts shifting behind the edge of the heel and my whole bodyweight has to be borne by my calf muscles. If you stand upright properly it becomes just a tad more bearable, but it's still a workout.

I would have loved to try real ballet boots some time, but unfortunately an old injury means I'll never be able to extend my foot that far. About a 4,5" to 5" inch heel is the most I can manage.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

:shock: Oh my word, My feet ache just looking at them.
Shannon SteelSlave

Sorry to hear about your injury, G, and that you won't be able to reach the highest heights. I have read that a lot of people untrained can only manage 4 inches. 5 inches is good for you, so don't feel bad.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 08:51, edited 2 times in total.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

anyone here ever gone skiing? those ski boots are a bondage all by themselves! trying to walk down stairs without being able to move your ankle is downright scary! they also keep your knees at a slight bend forward, so even standing for long periods of time is tough. never had the chance to try on heels though, my feet have always been to big.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

TNTBound wrote:anyone here ever gone skiing? those ski boots are a bondage all by themselves! trying to walk down stairs without being able to move your ankle is downright scary! they also keep your knees at a slight bend forward, so even standing for long periods of time is tough. never had the chance to try on heels though, my feet have always been to big.
What do you consider "too big"? I'm a US mens size 10.5 or 11, so womens sizes anything from US size 15 to 18 with relatively wide feet. There are some shoes out there that'll fit.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bounddosster wrote::shock: Oh my word, My feet ache just looking at them.
I struggle more to walk properly in my over knee boots than in those, but it does get tiring. The added height also has a mental impact. I'm already 6 foot tall by myself, and these boots add nearly a foot to my height. It really makes you feel like the slightest misstep is going to hurt.

The locking boots are actually the second pair I've bought and are custom made to fit better. The first pair had non locking side zippers but the shaft was too roomy and they don't fit as tight which make them feel not as secure.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Gregovic wrote:
TNTBound wrote:anyone here ever gone skiing? those ski boots are a bondage all by themselves! trying to walk down stairs without being able to move your ankle is downright scary! they also keep your knees at a slight bend forward, so even standing for long periods of time is tough. never had the chance to try on heels though, my feet have always been to big.
What do you consider "too big"? I'm a US mens size 10.5 or 11, so womens sizes anything from US size 15 to 18 with relatively wide feet. There are some shoes out there that'll fit.
im a us size 13 wide width. i was mostly talking about my mother shoes when i was younger.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!