Who says heels are not bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Gregovic

Re: Who says heels are not bondage?

Post by Gregovic »

Wow, yeah, that's pretty big. If you do ever feel the urge to try it, there's some suppliers on Aliexpress that I've seen offering heels that large. Selection is limited though. Even at my comparably dainty size 11 the pickings are already much slimmer.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I kind of feel bad now. Being a perfect 10 and all. :(
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

I am size 11 womens so one size off being perfect haha. And the idea of heels being bondage is a good observation lol, considering how many girls i have heard complain about having to practice in their heels before a special event though I still would get jealous considering they can wear them without being judged haha
Heels and bondage :gag:
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Gregovic wrote:My latest challenge have become a pair of heelless boots (these ones)
Walking in them is actually easier than standing still. They're about the extreme of what my ankles can manage which means that if I slouch even just a bit, the weight starts shifting behind the edge of the heel and my whole bodyweight has to be borne by my calf muscles. If you stand upright properly it becomes just a tad more bearable, but it's still a workout.
I had a pair like those once. They were just up to the ankle with a locking strap. Good for a bondage scene. I could stand and walk in them as long as I maintained my centre of gravity in the right place.

Definitely a form of bondage.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Andrea Loves Bondage wrote:
Gregovic wrote:My latest challenge have become a pair of heelless boots (these ones)
Walking in them is actually easier than standing still. They're about the extreme of what my ankles can manage which means that if I slouch even just a bit, the weight starts shifting behind the edge of the heel and my whole bodyweight has to be borne by my calf muscles. If you stand upright properly it becomes just a tad more bearable, but it's still a workout.
I had a pair like those once. They were just up to the ankle with a locking strap. Good for a bondage scene. I could stand and walk in them as long as I maintained my centre of gravity in the right place.

Definitely a form of bondage.
Exactly, wearing those is certainly a workout. I don't wear them all that often, but have used them in a predicament scene standing over a saw-horse/trestle for which they were perfect.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*