Long spread

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Selfsub

Long spread

Post by Selfsub »

Hi i have this craving to do a session for a long time... talking about 6 hours or more.
My idea is to be spread eagle on my back as i feel i can do that position without any heavy pain.
Do you guys have any advice anything you can recommend.
Im doing some pain as i have like 2 bottles hanging in a way that they will swing and hit my crotch ( one i time with one iceblock the other with 2).
Is there anything you can think of to avoid... alreddy desided not to gag but im definitely going to blindfold And my emergency release is basicly a bucket of paint on my car
Gregovic

Re: Long spread

Post by Gregovic »

Selfsub wrote:Hi i have this craving to do a session for a long time... talking about 6 hours or more.
My idea is to be spread eagle on my back as i feel i can do that position without any heavy pain.
Do you guys have any advice anything you can recommend.
Im doing some pain as i have like 2 bottles hanging in a way that they will swing and hit my crotch ( one i time with one iceblock the other with 2).
Is there anything you can think of to avoid... alreddy desided not to gag but im definitely going to blindfold And my emergency release is basicly a bucket of paint on my car
Have you ever done that position for a longer amount of time? Circulation to the arm is very limited when raised above the head. It seems easy when you start out but can become pure agony after an hour.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Selfsub

Post by Selfsub »

Im going to lie down on my back and do a spread eagle... anyway my arms are not really far above... its more to the side
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Selfsub wrote:Im going to lie down on my back and do a spread eagle... anyway my arms are not really far above... its more to the side
If you haven't tried it out for at least an hour I would strongly advice to do that first. The position is more bearable for some than for others. I get very numb hands after a while in that position. Just be careful about it. Especially if you have to rely on your hands and dexterity (like putting a key in a lock) to get free.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

if you try it, dont make your arms stretched super tight. that will become painful in a short time. you just want it tight enough that you cant reach the blindfold. also, i find that if my legs are spread apart too far for long enough, then i will get leg cramps that are unbearable!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I have spent all night spread eagle on my bed.slept pretty good.
the only problem I had was when I woke up the key that was suppose to drop got hund up on a light switch cover.
I worked with it with my pillow and finally it came lose without breaking the string.
as far a comfort I slept like a baby.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You can try it out this way:
Tie the rope around your wrist, loop it around the bed post, then back to your hand...
On the loose end, tie the rope into a knot, then hold the knot in your hand.
That way, you can struggle all you want and not get free until you let go of the rope knot.
Then, if there is a problem, let go and you are free.
I know that is "cheating" in regards to self bondage, but... this is for testing.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Selfsub

Post by Selfsub »

Okay basicly what i hear from most is try doing for shorter amout of time and work myself up as i "learn" as i extend time
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I've done it many times, usually for about 8 hours but occasionally as long as 12 hours, initially with a woman and more recently a combination of magnetic lock and chain frozen in bottle as timers (for safety). I recall one bad night where I'd been tied rigidly with a belt round my waist secured each side of the bed and the wrist cuffs to the sides also. My thighs were in pain from my legs being spread so wide although my legs had been fine like that in a simple spreadeagle as I could turn a little to either side (I'm mainly a side sleeper). Also my shoulders took a long time to adapt to a strict spreadeagle.

Start loose and work up to it. What we did when my then partner enjoyed chaining me, using me to her advantage and then sleeping in another room, was start with several inches of slack in each chain and tighten them by one link every night until I didn't sleep well, then keep it there until I did and tighten again. For a couple of weeks it fell into a routine of tightening about twice a week until I was relaxed but quite immobile. It wasn't always comfortable but worth it for the reward in the morning.
dmichaelson

Post by dmichaelson »

For me, a spread-eagle position becomes problematic when the legs and arms lie flat on the bed. This position will cause awkward rotation in the shoulders and hips, leading to pain as the hours tick by.

My solution was to put pillows under the knees and wrists. Doing this allows me to stay in this position comfortably for 8 hours or more.

I hope this helps.
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Hi there! :hi:
Selfsub wrote:Im doing some pain as i have like 2 bottles hanging in a way that they will swing and hit my crotch ( one i time with one iceblock the other with 2).
The 2 ice locks will melt as fast as the first one if they're all the same size, if you want the second icelock taking twice more time than the first one, it should be twice bigger ;)
Your humble servant of the depths
More about me here → http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 608#p83671
Tiny T. (My real name is unwritable on human keyboards :mrgreen: )