General Ideas for male Self-bondage.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
dirk214

General Ideas for male Self-bondage.

Post by dirk214 »

Before I get to the topic just let me say that English is my 3rd language. I apologize if anything is difficult to understand.
I am a 23 year old male just finishing my university. I have loved bondage from the moment I had my first sexual experience. I used to do a lot of bondage with my girlfriend. However we split up and although I have done self bondage before it have never been as I really wish. I have always been able to escape within 10 minutes of binding myself. I hope to be able to do something along these lines: be bound without possible escape before the time is up(minus emergency release), have multiple orgasms forced from me(I looked at forced orgasm belts but couldn't figure how they would work on a man), and potentially be able to use the setup(minus the orgasm part) whilst sleeping. As mentioned I just finished my university so I am also looking for self bondage gear/equipment to invest in as all I have now is a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and some old rope. Please let me know any ideas or gear you all recommend. Thank you all and enjoy your day :)
tiemeupalso

Re: General Ideas for male Self-bondage.

Post by tiemeupalso »

lots of chain and padlocks.
once locked you are nor getting out without the keys.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

As for the forced orgasm. A vibe and electrical tape works very well as long as you cant reach it
lj

Post by lj »

dirk214 wrote:Before I get to the topic just let me say that English is my 3rd language.
welcome to the forum

if that is an example of your third language, your command of your first language must be phenomenol!!!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
dante33

Post by dante33 »

I cant weigh in much on the multiple orgasms, but I want to second the suggestion to use chains and padlocks. I have a lot of experience in self bondage using metal and shackles.

First, using chains around wrists and ankles can be very uncomfortable, as can handcuffs (though they are a good place to start). I'd recommend saving up to buy steel shackles, something like this: https://www.dhgate.com/product/5pcs-bds ... 0737461380

Couple a set like that with varying lengths of chain can give you infinite options for ties. If you find a way to put a timer on your keys (timed safe or similar), you can also use it to walk around the house in shackles without the ability to get out.

I've done this many times, but do be vary: You cant cut yourself out with a knife or scissors like in rope bondage. You need to have a spare set of keys as backup. So its very important to think your ties through before locking the last padlock.

On the other hand, there's no feeling like cold steel on your wrists, ankles and neck, the sound of the chains and the knowledge, that you've got nothing to do but wait.