Predicament scenario in consideration

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
byourkink

Predicament scenario in consideration

Post by byourkink »

I’ve thought a long time about self bondage, and participated once or twice, but my problem is always that I want the feeling of being out of control without putting my life in danger. I’m not excited just being tied up, I need something to complete or be forced to do. Struggling through the house before anyone gets home is exciting, but I wanted something more.
predicament1.jpg
Note: I can’t figure out how to turn this picture on my phone. It’s supposed to show a person kneeling.

Here’s the scenario I’ve been considering.

The user is bound to an upright pole in the kneeling position. The head is between two sheets of plywood spaced just far enough apart that the head can fit in but not turn. Straps are used to hold the head in place. A ring gag may be worn. This head bondage is what holds the subject in place. Other bondage of the legs and torso may be added for increased feeling of helplessness.

In the kneeling position it is also possible to have the subject with any sorts of plugs and or chastity devices desired. This scenario works for men or women so I’ll leave this part up to the imagination.

Next is the contraption for the hands and the facefucker. The facefucker is a dildo attached to a set of boards. The board has 2 (or 4) holes through it which run along 2” dowels or pipes. The dowels and boards are spaced so that when pushed fully out the dildo is fully inside the users mouth, but far enough out that the user can breath without any problem. The other direction, the board and dowels are spaced so that the dildo is fully inserted down the throat.

To power the facefucker, the users wrists are trapped in a set of stocks along the bottom of the facefucker board. There may be some handles for the user to grab onto. The stocks are locked by an electromagnet and a sheet of steel halfway between the wrists (so that there is leverage helping hold the user in the locked position). This way once the magnetic lock is closed the user is stuck in the machine until it releases and can choose whether or not to push the boards away and breathe or whether to pull the board closer and deepthroat the dildo.

Ok, we’ve built a user controlled facefucker. It’s reasonably safe so long as you put enough safeties in place and use a mechanical timer for the magnet. But it’s not yet a predicament.

Welcome the world of electronics. An ultrasonic distance sensor is added above the dildo. This sensor can detect how many inches the board is from the users face. Since the dildo is placed so the user can breathe only when fully out the sensor can measure how deep the dildo is. Put a set of leds next to the sensor that indicate how deep the dildo is, and another set to indicate how deep the program demands the user place the dildo. The program says to put the dildo in 2 inches and hold, so do it. Or the program says to put the dildo in 8 inches and then immediately lets you pull it out. Or the program requests that you put the dildo in 5 inches 20 times within one minute. The leds could be upgraded with another display.

Ok, you have a facefucking machine and instructions but no predicament. Just don’t do it if you don’t want. Hmm. There are options for predicaments here.

One option is to set the program so that you are locked up for 1 hour, but every time you miss an instruction the program adds 1 minute to the timer. Either obey the instructions or spend until your emergency mechanical release (4-8 hours) in bondage. Maybe someone will find you like this? Or maybe you just want out within an hour.

Another option is to use the computer control to do more than just give instructions. Set it so that failure to meet a certain number of instructions will cause the program to send a video of your session out over the internet. Blackmailing yourself.

Another option is to use a tens unit or dog shock collars in conjunction with the device. Whenever you fail to follow an instruction your sensitive regions are shocked. The more your offend the worse the shocks get. This would require significant safety consideration before doing (and is not fully thought out here).
bound_jenny

Re: Predicament scenario in consideration

Post by bound_jenny »

byourkink wrote:Note: I can’t figure out how to turn this picture on my phone. It’s supposed to show a person kneeling.
I took the liberty of rotating it, enhancing it a bit, and reuploaded it to your post. :D

And welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
byourkink

Post by byourkink »

Thanks!!!
occorics

Post by occorics »

Thank you! Your post got me some inspiration for a scenario that i am thinking about.
It's very similar to your's, but intended to be remote-controlled during a skype-call.
I was thinking about a button that has to be pressed with the forehead and the dildo would be moved by a stepper motor and be remote controlled. I would be on my kneeling-posts with the hands in the magnetic stocks behind my back, but otherwise free to move my head away. But this would trigger the shock-collar on my balls...
I was also thinking about using a dildo with a tube through it's length and use a peristaltic pump to squirt some fake-cum...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
byourkink wrote:Note: I can’t figure out how to turn this picture on my phone. It’s supposed to show a person kneeling.
I took the liberty of rotating it, enhancing it a bit, and reuploaded it to your post. :D

Jenny
Don't you just love digital millenials ?

"What, that funky GUI is actually just a bunch of 1's & 0's ?"

30 years from now orwell's 1984 will become a sad reality because 99% of the
The population won't possess even a basic understanding about computing.
[
Tiny_tentacle

Post by Tiny_tentacle »

Hello there! =)

First visit on this website since a long time! (my antivirus dont like this website a lot :cry: ) It's a pleasure to be back!! :D

I'm really impressed by your idea and i liked it a lot! So I decided to make a 3D representation (no offense, your drawing is perfectly legible, I just wanted to do it :) )
So here it is :!:
4.1.PNG
Yeah, sry, I used my own dildo cuz I f**kin' love tentacles :mrgreen:

That said, i have some observations/suggestions :

First, it may be my drawing that is not exactly faithful to your idea but this doesn't looks very stable. I think that it must be fixed the two contraptions to a board placed on the ground. Or at least, to ballast the left one.

Secondly, I didn't draw the electronic part because I'm not very familiar with electronics. I prefer mechanical systems. For example, we can imagine a pump system that triggers something after a random number of back and forth [edit : Of course, it triggers your release system] ... but with a minimal amount, otherwise it's not funny. And for an example of predicament : a second pump, out of your sight, that only activates if you push the dildo too far from you and after few strokes on this pump, it triggers something you don't want. (makes squirt the dildo in your mouth? ♥)

Your humble servant of the depths
More about me here → http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 608#p83671
Tiny T. (My real name is unwritable on human keyboards :mrgreen: )