Fun with magnets?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
darkfox

Fun with magnets?

Post by darkfox »

Hi everyone,

I just had an idea about magnets. Not electromagnets, just the little square magnets we used to use as kids. My idea was to fasten two magnets to the nipple clamps, and on the floor would be many other magnets.

Using some scenario I haven't figured out yet, one would have to move with one's breasts above the floor with the danger of getting too close to the floor magnets and "collecting" them on the way, making the nipple clamp heavier.

Does it make sense? Any ideas how to make this real in SB?
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...
Blacky

Re: Fun with magnets?

Post by Blacky »

darkfox wrote: Any ideas how to make this real in SB?
Hi darkfox,
Have a look at the main page scenarios. Combine the bondage shon in "Hot Dog" (replace the bells with clamps, obviuosly) with the "Long Crawl" scenario and you're basically there.

If you feel you need more of a challenge use lockable bondage gear and lock the keys to different pieces of furniture across your room, flat, or whatever place you play in. That way you'll have to move around more to get free, wich will result in more magnets being caught. :twisted:

Hope this helps?!
Kind regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
lj

Post by lj »

I recall a scenario on another self-bondage site (IIRC www.andreabound.com - came to a sudden stop, perhaps because the lady didn't survive one of her ever-more-severe self-bondage scenes)

the scenario involved her being cuffed or similarly restrained, hands behind back, blindfolded, with clover clamps fitted with a dangling chain on which a very strong magnet was secured. She go too close to a central heating radiator and the magnet stuck to the radiator, so her only choice was to pull the clover clamps off. :shock: and that hurts !!!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Oh, the Hot Dog position seems viable. Thanks, I'll try that, we'll see, how it goes.
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...