Stricter than hog tie self bondage.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Self tied

Stricter than hog tie self bondage.

Post by Self tied »

Years ago I became fascinated with this position https://www.sex.com/pin/44982583/ As a result, I built a spreader bar out of an old weightlifting hollow bar. and tried it out. It was very restrictive, but I was able to roll over and scoot across the room just like a hog tie. Today, I tried this again, but tied the spreader bar to my bed. I used all leather restraints, and for anyone who read my earlier post I overcame my fear of latching leather restraints on tight.

My spreader bar has 5 eye hooks and is about 5 feet long. I used the outer eye hooks for securing to the bed. The next ones in were for my legs locked to leather cuffs, and the center one was where I locked my Ice warden ice lock. From there I locked my leather restraints together on my wrists and then locked them to the ice lock. I was face down in the mattress with my ass up in the air and I couldn't move an inch. It was uncomfortable, which I knew it would be from my previous experiments. This time I couldn't roll over, touch myself, or even move. The leather allowed me to struggle as much as I wanted, but that was all I could do.

This blew away the hog tie for strictness and discomfort, and it's not for the beginner. My only backup plan was the ice lock, and that's the way I wanted it. The most movement I could muster up was rolling one knee up about 6-8 inches and one shoulder up a bit to take the pressure off my neck. But this was really hard to do, and after about 20 seconds or so, I had to drop back down to face in the mattress and ass in the air. The keys were about 6 inches from my face in my unlocked K safe. I couldn't reach them till the ice melted. This isn't for everyone, but it's something I will definitely do again. It wasn't so bad that I was sore or my neck was hurting after the lock let me out, but it was very uncomfortable on the neck and face.

One warning though. NEVER do this with rope or steel. I was only able to do this with leather because it has a little stretch to it. Rope and steel will cause serious damage.
CD Tammy

Re: Stricter than hog tie self bondage.

Post by CD Tammy »

I once made a stock out of wood that forced me into the same position. It had four holes in it. Two for wrists and two for ankles.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

CD Tammy wrote:I once made a stock out of wood that forced me into the same position. It had four holes in it. Two for wrists and two for ankles.
So did I.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Sir Cumference wrote:
CD Tammy wrote:I once made a stock out of wood that forced me into the same position. It had four holes in it. Two for wrists and two for ankles.
So did I.

Found it, and my goodness, it’s from 2014!
C8284BAB-EFB8-40C4-9737-83CD462E0481.jpeg
C8284BAB-EFB8-40C4-9737-83CD462E0481.jpeg (55.7 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... cks#p58371
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Self tied

Post by Self tied »

Thanks for posting that. You put a lot of work into that and it shows. I'd be scared to try a stock in a self bondage scenario, but I'd be interested in your lock and release methods.