Getting off while bound

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ozoni

Getting off while bound

Post by ozoni »

Hey all!
Could you share how a guy could edge etc. while spreadeagled? So far the only solution I've come up with is to buy a vibe or something.

KinkInSpace

Re: Getting off while bound

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you lay on the floor face down, you can hump the floor and edge that way.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Self tied

Post by Self tied »

That would be a fun challenge to do, but sounds great if you can get it right. I do have an idea that I've used that might be adaptable. First you would need to be ok with owning a wand vibrator and an attachment. Those wands are kinda big and not something you can't hide easy if you need to be discrete.

Anyways the attachment I have is called the Hummingbird and I got it at Extreme restraints. As long as you find a way to secure the wand, the Hummingbird will hold onto your member whether hard or flaccid. I used it once with my legs tied together and used rope to tie the wand in place. The cord end was closest to my knees and it sat on top of my bound thighs in between them. This made it easy for the rope tying. Spread eagle would need some creativity though. And the edging might require some kind of stop and go timer to drive you crazy.

When I did it, I turned the power up a little too much before I bound my wrists. So unfortunately I finished way too fast. Also my hands were only bound together so I was able to turn it off while I waited for my release. Next time I do this scenario, my hands will be away from that switch and I will be forced to endure the discomfort of the vibrating after the O.
Last edited by Self tied on 06 Jan 2019, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Post by lj »

It's a tricky problem. Response to stimulation varies from day to day, and in the setting-up phase of a scene you will already be excited.

You really need a timer to delay the start of stimulation, so you have calmed down a bit. Also, it is hard to predict how much stimulation is needed to take you over the edge, so a standard time period of stimulation may or may not be too much.

I would suggest using a random timer to start the stimulation, and a hand-held pushbutton to stop it, then you have to wait for another random time to start another stimulation period. That way you control only stopping stimulation and judge when to stop (or not)

But of course the best way is to have a partner! (with an evil sense of fun :twisted: )
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ozoni

Post by ozoni »

Slave_L wrote:If you lay on the floor face down, you can hump the floor and edge that way.
Oooh... yeah that's actually pretty obvious :o
lj wrote:It's a tricky problem. Response to stimulation varies from day to day, and in the setting-up phase of a scene you will already be excited.

You really need a timer to delay the start of stimulation, so you have calmed down a bit. Also, it is hard to predict how much stimulation is needed to take you over the edge, so a standard time period of stimulation may or may not be too much.

I would suggest using a random timer to start the stimulation, and a hand-held pushbutton to stop it, then you have to wait for another random time to start another stimulation period. That way you control only stopping stimulation and judge when to stop (or not)

But of course the best way is to have a partner! (with an evil sense of fun :twisted: )
By stimulation do you mean something like a bullet vibe? I totally agree with you and it's so hot when my gf trusses me up (but she's overseas rn). I'm still really new to self-bondage and, although I want to dive into the deep end and be hardly able to keep my head above water, those warning posts have convinced me otherwise :shock: If someone could spare the time, are there good beginner threads I should read (especially when it comes to scenarios)?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

latex underwear with some lube in the appropriate area makes for a fun way to get off while bound.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
lj

Post by lj »

ozoni wrote: By stimulation do you mean something like a bullet vibe? I totally agree with you and it's so hot when my gf trusses me up (but she's overseas rn). I'm still really new to self-bondage and, although I want to dive into the deep end and be hardly able to keep my head above water, those warning posts have convinced me otherwise :shock: If someone could spare the time, are there good beginner threads I should read (especially when it comes to scenarios)?
yes, a vibrator of some kind. As you are after edging rather than orgasm, avoid things like the Hitachi Magic Wand, FAR too effective ! One of the small bullet type would be ok, though getting it to stay in the right place will require some ingenuity.

As to learning/scenarios, go to the main site www.boundanna.com and read the loads of information there, particularly safety advice. Also, you will find lots of scenarios, graded in severity/difficulty, with drawings to explain how to do them.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Recently, I had a bondage experience with my fiancée who is new to bondage. I was secured spread eagle on the pullout sofa in the hotel room. I was only wearing a pair of opaque black tights made by Spanx. I was face up. My wrists were cuffed to the top two corners and my ankles had Velcro restraints ziptied to the bottom two corners. I was wearing a spandex hood that only had an open mouth but I was also gagged with a large ball gag. She had been sitting on me torturing my nipples with nipple clamps. Her crotch rubbing against mine.

After she went to bed leaving me in my predicament, I found that moving my ass around caused my rock hard cock to rub the insides of the tights. I was deep in thought and kept grating my hips enjoying the feeling when it happened, I came. I came a lot. What I didn’t know was that she was standing there most of the time. When I came, she landed a belt across my crotch. I exploded with pain. A couple more slaps landed on my thighs.

As punishment, I was left secured until morning. After I cum, I lose interest in crossdressing but that didn’t matter. I was stuck. Later in the night, I woke up hard again. I did some small movements but was afraid to do too much. It was awesome.