Found this today: “token timer electrical switch”

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
thatthat21

Found this today: “token timer electrical switch”

Post by thatthat21 »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OI ... _379656720

Thought that it might be something fun to use.
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 27 Dec 2018, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline
MKu

Re: Found this today

Post by MKu »

Nice to look at but not easy to implent in a useful manner.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is for those who maybe not clicked the link, or after clicking it still have no clue what it is...

Basically it is a lockable jar that can be programmed with coins. Each time a coin is inserted at the top, the clock will count down from the time programmed until 0. It is meant to be used by adults and children. Children earn coins, and the countdown timer can then be used to allow certain activities, such as watching tv or playing games, etc. It is not really suitable for self-bondage, but can be used in a BDSM lifestyle, by the Domme to allow privileges for the submissive.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Guess my thought was more like you had something like a vibrator plugged into it, and you would have to get a coin from the other side of the room and work your way back to it and drop the coin in so that you could get the vibrator turned on for a few min. But then once it was off you would have to work your way over to another coin.