First Sex Toys

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Jaguca

First Sex Toys

Post by Jaguca »

While I've had a fascination with sex toys for years now, I haven't really been able to get into growing my collection until recently and this new freedom I have has made me really want to explore every facet of my interest in adult toys.

What I'm wondering at the moment is if other people's experiences are similar to my own, particularly how you first got into sex toys, ie your experience getting your first toy. Did you buy it yourself or was it a gift? Where did you get it from? What sort of toy was it and how was your first experience using your first sex toy?
lj

Re: First Sex Toys

Post by lj »

Very early in our marriage, we bought a vibrator, I recall it was, for some reason I never knew or could work out, called a "NonDoctor", but this was in the days when you would never openly discuss sex :shock: and a vibrator therefore had to be suitable for some other "respectable" purpose like massage, which is what was put on the packaging and adverts.

However, it did the job it was bought for :!: :lol:
be a switch, double the fun :-)