Normal clothing that can be removed after being tied?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Normal clothing that can be removed after being tied?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I wonder, does anyone know clothing you can buy that appears normal/casual, that can be removed entirely after being tied with ropes without actually destroying the clothing?

I'm looking for doing one or more scenarios where I tie myself up while being clothed, then remove the clothes, do the session, then put the clothes back on and only then untie myself.

Also, I do understand that if you tie ropes over clothes, then remove the clothes, the tying will be loosened. This will not be a problem. Some of the tying I will do under the clothing and I will use things like shackles and other types of restraints.

Its just that I want to take the session outdoors too, so I want to wear that. Do the bondage, then get out of my clothes and be in bondage to do the session.

It may also be awesome to do this with a partner. For that reason, both male and female clothes are okay, though I really do prefer male clothes as I am not a cross-dresser.

Also, if you know a specific category of clothing that will always be this description and if searched upon you always get enough choices, well I don't know what it is, but that would be splendid. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
xt

Re: Normal clothing that can be removed after being tied?

Post by xt »

L,

Am not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but some sporting goods stores / on-line retailers may carry "tear-away" basketball warmup pants, which look like sweatpants but have snap closures running down the outside of each leg. Idea is that the players can warm up before the game, then just pull 'em off w/o worrying about working them off past their sneakers.

For the upper-body, this may be worth doing depending on how often you intend to use the outfit: bring a sweatshirt to a local seamstress / tailor and ask them to undo the seams on either side of the torso, beginning at the waistline and running all the way up to and then down the sleeves. Then ask to have velcro installed in place of the seams. Now you have a shirt that can be removed without having to pull arms through the sleeves. (I had this done once in order to "re-size" a treasured ice hockey jersey, allowing it to fit over newer and bigeer protective equipment.)
red_bondage

Post by red_bondage »

If you are williing to alter your targets just a little bit, second Hand clothing would be an possible choice.

Here in my region it is quite easy to buy second hand clothes very, very cheap. So there is not much loss, if you destroy them in a session.
I can get a jeans + shirt for around 2-4 €

Just be nice to people in real need, and buy not the finest stuff that you can find. Or ask the staff about clothes that stuck around for a long time (you plan some renovations or whatever)
lj

Post by lj »

I recall doing a scene for my play-partner, in which she had to dress herself starting from panties-only, via bra, stockings and outer clothes and shoes

The only concession was that I used hand and ankle cuffs linked with short chains, so she could move hands and feet independantly, and the cuffs were tight enough to prevent hands in particular from being extracted, but not in full contact with the skin.

The trick, she realised, was that with a bit of flexibility, she could pass, for example, a sleeve of a blouse through the wrist cuff, allowing her to remove it from her arm then draw it back through the cuff. Repeat with the other arm and legs.

This obviously won't work if the clothing is too thick to pass through the cuff/limb gap, so a bit of care is needed. In my play-partner's case, I took the opportunity of her wearing summer-weight cotton blouse and trousers when I set the task.

This approach wouldn't work with ropes, so doesn't answer the OPs question, but does provide an alternative.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks everyone for the response. I am indeed afraid it is going to be a manual job, but I'd like to find something that already exists first. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would want something like this, and when there's demand, there usually is a matching product. :)

The pull-off sweat pants is great. I have to look into that, although it is a bit too informal for what I want to do. I don't see myself wearing them outside easily.

But I'm thinking of going the " buy pants with wide pipes, and add velcro" option. Or a zipper. I have to look into the options. A zipper would be more optimal for the reason that it will not require me to move fabric ontop of each other, but a zipper would be more visible if I did it myself too. Then a zipper would also be more durable...

If I only had a girlfriend who could sew... :P
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Why would you need to have a girlfriend who can sew? Do it yourself. It's not that hard and not that expensive to get started. A decent second hand sewing machine can be had on Markplaats (dutch Craigslist-ish site) for 50 to 100 Euros. Or just start hand sewing with needle and thread. Up front cost about 5 euro's. And doing hand sewing is almost meditative.

And anybody who says sewing is a women's job obviously isn't aware of the long history of tailors and male cloth workers. The women only did the repairs :mrgreen: (Obviously I'm half joking, just to clarify, before Ponylady starts whipping me)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hahaha, yeah. You're right. The thing is... I really suck at sewing. If I try it (and I have done it in the past), it will both look really ugly, it will come loose sooner or later and there are probably other reasons why I should avoid it.

Getting a sewing machine could help maybe, but I don't want to spend too much money on that. Hmm... I'll see if AliExpress has them cheap... that's probably an interesting idea. :D

EDIT: 11 euros for a handheld sewing machine... :o
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/2017-Min ... 97814.html

EDIT 2: but I probably want something like this anyway...
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Ele ... 05043.html
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:Hahaha, yeah. You're right. The thing is... I really suck at sewing. If I try it (and I have done it in the past), it will both look really ugly, it will come loose sooner or later and there are probably other reasons why I should avoid it.

Getting a sewing machine could help maybe, but I don't want to spend too much money on that. Hmm... I'll see if AliExpress has them cheap... that's probably an interesting idea. :D

EDIT: 11 euros for a handheld sewing machine... :o
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/2017-Min ... 97814.html

EDIT 2: but I probably want something like this anyway...
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Ele ... 05043.html

Buy a proper machine. Really, just, spend 50 euros or so and get a proper second hand machine. Those handheld mini machines are just toys. They really aren't suitable for much of anything. Or alternatively, ask around in the family. Say you want to mend some cushions or adjust the curtains and does anybody have a sewing machine gathering dust you might take off their hands? You'd be surprised how many people have a sewing machine gathering dust in the attic.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Asking in the family really won't work in my case.

I know one person who has a sewing machine, and she is my mother. She sows for a living and if I ask to lend such machine, she will want to do it herself, and that really is not an option for me, because then she wants me to explain every little bit of detail there is.