My reintroduction to (self)bondage!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
LeTigre

My reintroduction to (self)bondage!

Post by LeTigre »

Hi all!

I’ve been a visitor of the site for a little while now, and have finally decided to chime in! With my time freed up and an ample amount of solitude once again available I’ll be jumping back into selfbondage. It’s been several years since my last session and I’m excited to get back into it!

I have next week off and I’m going to attempt to keep myself in chains for as much time as possible. I’ll be keeping it simple as I reintroduce myself and build upon my kinky desires as I go. I’ve ordered some Irish 8 wrist and ankle cuffs as well as a restraint belt to get me started. In fact they should be arriving in just a few hours!

What I need from you kinky lot are some punishments/deterrents from removing my cuffs during my week off. I won’t be restricting my access to keys this week as I want to start myself off slowly and ease myself into it.

Any ideas on how I can discourage myself from removing my chains would be most appreciated! I’ll try to post updates on how my week goes as well!
ponylady

Re: My reintroduction to (self)bondage!

Post by ponylady »

LeTigre wrote: Any ideas on how I can discourage myself from removing my chains would be most appreciated!
connect your cuff-keys to the wall plug.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
LeTigre

Post by LeTigre »

ponylady wrote:
LeTigre wrote: Any ideas on how I can discourage myself from removing my chains would be most appreciated!
connect your cuff-keys to the wall plug.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That would keep me hesitant for sure! :shock: :whip:
I may be in need of a tutorial for that one.
sweh

Post by sweh »

LeTigre wrote:What I need from you kinky lot are some punishments/deterrents from removing my cuffs during my week off. I won’t be restricting my access to keys this week as I want to start myself off slowly and ease myself into it.

Any ideas on how I can discourage myself from removing my chains would be most appreciated! I’ll try to post updates on how my week goes as well!
Get yourself a time-safe ( eg https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JGFQWRA ). Now you can lock the keys for an hour. Once you're happy with that amount of time then you can extend it... 2 hours, 3 hours... overnight...

Or use a zip-tie and zip the keys to something. To get to them you'll need to get scissors to cut them free. The act of needing to perform an action ("cut the tie") creates a psychological barrier, so makes it less likely you'll remove the chains "just because".

Maybe you could use numbered tags (eg https://www.amazon.com/Grekywin-Multipl ... 075VRTL4D/ ) and can post, as part of your update, a picture of the padlock showing you hadn't cut it open...
LeTigre

Post by LeTigre »

I’ll definitely be getting a K Safe soon. The deviant in me hopes that the inventor had ulterior motives contrast to its “conventional uses” :twisted:

Side note: All of my lovely new restraints showed up right on time this morning! I haven’t gotten to play around yet (today is my last day of work before vacation), but I couldn’t resist slipping on the Irish 8 cuffs before bed :D I fell in love with them immediately and decided to just go to sleep with them on!
LeTigre

Post by LeTigre »

Tomorrow I’ll be starting my week long scenario. I did some pondering (all day at work 8) ) on deterrents/rules and here’s what I came up with!

1: I am allowed a maximum of 2 hours each day free of restraints.
2: I am allowed a maximum of 4 hours each day in which I will only be required to wear my heavy handcuffs.
3: The remainder of the day I am required to be locked in ankle cuffs and handcuffs connected by a transport chain.
4: If I fail to meet the above requirements I will have to complete a 3-4 hour ice release scenario in which my ankles will be shackled to the floor in front of the sofa and my wrists shackled and secured via restraint belt. Punishment must be served by the end of the day.
5: As additional punishment each failure will reduce the time I am allowed to spend only in handcuffs or free of restraint.
6: If I fail to serve a punishment the rules go away, and my restraints get to sit in a duffel bag for the remainder of my week off :rofl:

The ice release is a simple overhead rig that will drop the keys very neatly next to me on the sofa. The ice release will be pre-frozen with a key to both sets of cuffs. There will also be a set of keys on the bedside table which will be always be accessible outside of “punishment time”. As an emergency release I’ll be able to reach my cell phone.

Tonight I’ll be getting used to my restraints and testing the ice release to make sure everything goes as planned.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome back. It sounds like you are in for a good time. I am kind of returning myself..... Let us know?
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:45, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
dante33

Post by dante33 »

LeTigre wrote:Tomorrow I’ll be starting my week long scenario. I did some pondering (all day at work 8) ) on deterrents/rules and here’s what I came up with!

1: I am allowed a maximum of 2 hours each day free of restraints.
2: I am allowed a maximum of 4 hours each day in which I will only be required to wear my heavy handcuffs.
3: The remainder of the day I am required to be locked in ankle cuffs and handcuffs connected by a transport chain.
4: If I fail to meet the above requirements I will have to complete a 3-4 hour ice release scenario in which my ankles will be shackled to the floor in front of the sofa and my wrists shackled and secured via restraint belt. Punishment must be served by the end of the day.
5: As additional punishment each failure will reduce the time I am allowed to spend only in handcuffs or free of restraint.
6: If I fail to serve a punishment the rules go away, and my restraints get to sit in a duffel bag for the remainder of my week off :rofl:

The ice release is a simple overhead rig that will drop the keys very neatly next to me on the sofa. The ice release will be pre-frozen with a key to both sets of cuffs. There will also be a set of keys on the bedside table which will be always be accessible outside of “punishment time”. As an emergency release I’ll be able to reach my cell phone.

Tonight I’ll be getting used to my restraints and testing the ice release to make sure everything goes as planned.
It does sound a lot like the rules I set up for my one-week scenario this summer. A few things I took away from that experience:

- If the punishments get too severe, you are more likely to 'burn out'
- I found that time releases were less needed, if the punishment scenarios were 'fair'

Example of the rules I set up:
- When at home, I at minimum had to wear shackles/cuffs on my wrists. I had to be collared at least 3 hours every day.
- I had to leave the house on occasion. For every hour I was out of restraints, I had to endure 15 minutes of 'strict' ties (hogties, shackled hands over head etc.)
- I set daily challenges. If I failed a challenge, I had to do a 30 min strict tie.
- Some of the challenges I set: 1 hour tied hands behind back, collared for 12 hours, wearing the same shackles for 10 hours, etc.