Multiple bondage sessions in a row

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
darkfox

Multiple bondage sessions in a row

Post by darkfox »

Hi again,

I have a mostly theoretical topic, which I think about a lot lately. How to have multiple bondage sessions in a row.
The idea is, I would set everything up and once I'd be in first bondage, the system would force me to change bondage scenarios to get absolutely free. The problem with most scenarios I've came up is, that each next bondage is somewhat looser than the previous one.

How could I ensure, that after I've released myself from one bond, I have no choice to get into another?

I'm looking especially for some hardware solution, i. e. some way to force it via the setting of the scenario, not for psychological solution, like I would want to do it. Also I don't deal with the problem of male orgasm and lack of enthusiasm afterwards.

Any ideas? Anyone thought about it already?
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...
occorics

Re: Multiple bondage sessions in a row

Post by occorics »

With electro-magnets there might be a solution...
In this thread, Onwrikbaar mentioned, that it's possible to detect whether the strike-plate is on it or not.
Now if you mount the strike-plate to ankle-/wrist-cuffs so you can't remove it and lock the cuffs, you could prepare magnets in different positions.
To make sure you get into the next position, you could let the system dish out some sort of punishment if you don't get into the next position quick enough.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
more_secure

Post by more_secure »

A theoretical off-the-cuff answer would be this! To have a bunch of sensors on all your toys, so that each toy could detect if it were being used/worn or not, for example, with handcuffs, there would be some kind of circuit which is completed when the cuffs are closed and on the inside of the hinges some sensors which detect a person's wrists. These don't exist (yet) but hopefully one day... :wink:

The same would apply for e.g. a collar or anything worn around the body in general, some sensors to detect temperature/pressure/moisture...or whatever, to signify that they're being worn.

Then you'd need to devise a series of scenarios and work out which sensors would need to be triggered to ensure the scenario/s are taking place. I admit, it'd have to be elaborate, for sure, so I'm glad you mentioned the word 'theoretical'. Then you'd just need a sufficient 'incentive' to get the scenarios to take place, like an unpleasant electric shock or something like that.

The getting free part could be as simple as a door opening after the scenarios play out.
== I put on a mask to reveal my true identity ==
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

What a great topic! :D I too am thinking about this a lot.

For me, there could be time between the actual bondage/predicament sessions (for instance in case of a 24-hour scenario), but the essence is that when the scenario (or, eventually, intelligent agent) decides that it is time to lock me up, I have no choice but to obey.

I think there are three problems to be solved:
1. As others mentioned, the system needs to have ways to detect compliance and disobedience. This requires various sensors and probably quite a bit of software.
2. The system must be able to enforce its commands. I like physical coercion, so I'm trying to come up with a (wireless, wearable) powerful shocker (like @more_secure suggests) that cannot be disconnected from the body.
3. The computer running the scenario must be tamper-proof, i.e. battery-powered and inaccessible for the duration of the scenario, while still allowing an emergency release (with a possible forfeit).

I'm making progress in all three areas, but still a looong way off from my ultimate goal. :roll:
occorics

Post by occorics »

something that could easily be enforced would be corner-time or something similar that requires you to stay in a certain position. You'd just have to place some switches or pressure-sensors in the proper positions that have to stay pushed.
A shock-collar around the balls under locked on pants could enforce compliance.
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I can think of a fairly easy mechanical way that would force you to move from one station to another. Actually forcing you to do some sort of torment would be more difficult.

There is a clever mechanical device called a "ratchet pulley". My ski boat cover has one that is used to tighten the rope that goes around the bottom of the cover. A standard rope passes through the pulley, which is notched to have a tight hold on the rope. A ratchet only allows the pulley to turn one direction, unless the release was pushed. It wouldn't take much to make the release inaccessible.

So the pulley has a hook, which you would lock to your body, perhaps to a collar around your neck. One end of the rope is anchored at your starting point, the other end at the ending point. The ratchet will allow to move forward only. The rope passes through obstacles that you have to unlock as you go.

To start you might tie your hands overhead using an "ice in a bag" release. Once the ice melts enough to pull through the ring you can move on. The next station might have an electromagnet that will release once a button has been pushed for a period of time. Maybe it requires three buttons, so that both hands and your nose have to be pressing.

Maybe the next one is also an electromagnet, but this one is hooked to a thermostat control, set to 90 degrees. The temperature probe is inside a butt plug; the path of the rope won't allow your mouth or hands to reach it. Your only option is to mount the plug and sit there until your body warms it up.

Perhaps the next station is similar, except it is a dildo that only your mouth would reach.

R. Mc