Help For a "Blossoming" SB Enthusiast

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Div

Help For a "Blossoming" SB Enthusiast

Post by Div »

Hello all!

I haven't introduced myself, but I was on this site in what seems like over a decade. I am happily surprised it is still fairly active and jumping along...

I have always been into self bondage, even as a kid, and I have used it as a primary "de-stressor." Within a decade I have gotten married, become a step father and have had all sorts of lovely stressful things jump all over me. That being said, self bondage is starting to peak with me on days that I am alone at the house (my days off when the wife is at work at the step son is at his father's). So I pose a question to all of you folks who clearly have more experience and knowledge than me in this.

I am seeking a sturdy, not overly expensive, pair of cuffs to put on my wrists. I have tried leather straps with locks and all of those, but I am a very un-natural skinny man. I have INCREDIBLY small wrists (thanks mom for the body shape) so it is exceedingly difficult to find straps that will actually fit me without some sort of modification, and it's hard to cut through some of the materials I have gotten in my time. It seems the only true avenue I have are handcuffs, but every single one that I seem to run into is made with a safety catch that you can just push down and pop them open. Great for emergencies, I agree, but I have other ways for emergency releases, such as putting pasta sauce in a dish that sits on a favored piece of my wife's clothing and sticking the key in it. Trust me, it's a heck of a deterrent.

Are there any good handcuffs out there for long(ish) term bondage? I lose the effect of mental bliss if I feel that I can end the session whenever I want to.

Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated!
JIMDINI

Re: Help For a "Blossoming" SB Enthusiast

Post by JIMDINI »

If you want real handcuffs you moght try here http://www.thehandcuffshop.com/home.cfm
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

A real set of police handcuffs can normally be adjusted to fit quite skinny wrists, the link Jimdini posted is one of dozens (if not hundreds) of places that sell real cuffs. Stay away from the cheapo ones, a decent pair of cuffs will most likely cost over $40. If you are looking for leather restraints I'd suggest finding a seller that can make them custom for you. Yes, you'll pay more, but you will have a pair of high quality cuffs that are guaranteed to fit you.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i highly recommend church of sinvention leather cuffs. i have a set of ankle and wrist cuffs and they are very good quality.

https://www.churchofsinvention.com/bdsm ... estraints/
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!