ET-312 Post Orgasm

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TheElectricScientist

ET-312 Post Orgasm

Post by TheElectricScientist »

Hello all!
I've finally decided to make an account because I've been searching for answers but can't seem to find the answer I've been looking for. I have an ET-312 device with an anal probe / ecup & cap.
I have my bondage tools all good to go, I've bought so magnetic door locks which are bolted to my bed frame, which makes for some intense and inescapable bondage. I love to plug the ET-312 in on orgasm mode and let go.
However, this is where the problems start.

First of all, I am never able to lock the last lock so to speak. I always tie both hands seperately and pull on a cord to take up the slack for each arm individually, but I always leave one free enough to unlatch the other hand to turn off the ET-312 when I orgasm. I'm not afraid of being locked in, I'm afraid of being locked in after I've cum. Which leads me to my next issue, how do I stay locked in bondage when I'm hyper sensitive? I really want to expierience forced orgasms, but I just cant get over the mental hill of locking that last lock. I've tried all sorts of mental tricks, even telling myself that "tonight's gonna be the night, we're gonna do it this time." only to release my self after orgasm. The annoying thing, is that once I let myself out and take my latex off, I'm in the mood again!!! I've noticed that if I turn the ET-312 down about 10-15 notches I can handle it before going back up to my usual level of 50. The problem is, is when both hands are tied, there's nothing free to turn the knob down/up. Ramp mode doesnt fix the issue either, and it would be really cool if there was a program that ramps up and then down.

How can I overcome the mental hurdle of male post orgasm and keep enjoying my bondage? I'm not interested in edging or holding off orgasm, because the whole purpose of my bondage is to force orgasm.
What are some things I can do to overcome this issue and finally get myself into the post orgasm scenario I've always fantasized about?
lj

Re: ET-312 Post Orgasm

Post by lj »

I'm struggling to understand the desired scenario/problem - is this the correct sequence?

(a) You want to reach orgasm under the stimulation of the ET312

(b) You want to remain in bondage after orgasm

(c) After orgasm you want no further simulation from the ET312

(d) at some later point you want to be released from your bondage

I'll assume (d) is already sorted with some form of timer.

You could achieve the desired result by having the ET312 switched by a pushbutton or other switch near your restrained hand. You obviously only want stimulation to stop after orgasm, and it would be difficult to sense automatically when that occurs (possible, but not simple) so you just switch it off.

If, however, you want to be stimulated after orgasm, perhaps with a break between the two, you're going to have to either overcome your worries, or use a fully automatic sequence.

My only experience of the ET312 is in play with a friend who drove it via a laptop, creating and storing programmes. My recollection is that these included strong and weak stimulation over quite long periods of time, and were time-limited. Perhaps that is the way to go. Of course, the best way is to get a deviously perverted friend to drive the ET312 - worked for me :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

TheElectricScientist wrote:Hello all!
Hello ElectricScientist :-)
What are some things I can do to overcome this issue and finally get myself into the post orgasm scenario I've always fantasized about?
Would your problem be solved if the ET312 were turned down 10-15 notches right after you orgasm (or after each orgasm), either automatically or by pushing a button, and then be turned up slowly again?
There definitely are ways to do that, but they do take some tinkering. Can you build a simple electronic circuit and do a bit of programming? If so, I'll be happy to elaborate.
TheElectricScientist

Onwrikbaar wrote:
TheElectricScientist wrote:Hello all!
Hello ElectricScientist :-)
Would your problem be solved if the ET312 were turned down 10-15 notches right after you orgasm (or after each orgasm), either automatically or by pushing a button, and then be turned up slowly again?
There definitely are ways to do that, but they do take some tinkering. Can you build a simple electronic circuit and do a bit of programming? If so, I'll be happy to elaborate.
Yes! If there were a way to turn it down 10-15 notches after orgasm and then go back up slowly, that'd be perfect! I've given the idea many thoughts, but was never sure how something like this could be implemented. I'd love to hear your suggestions/tips.

Thanks!
TheElectricScientist

lj wrote:I'm struggling to understand the desired scenario/problem - is this the correct sequence?

(a) You want to reach orgasm under the stimulation of the ET312

(b) You want to remain in bondage after orgasm

(c) After orgasm you want no further simulation from the ET312

(d) at some later point you want to be released from your bondage

I'll assume (d) is already sorted with some form of timer.

You could achieve the desired result by having the ET312 switched by a pushbutton or other switch near your restrained hand. You obviously only want stimulation to stop after orgasm, and it would be difficult to sense automatically when that occurs (possible, but not simple) so you just switch it off.

If, however, you want to be stimulated after orgasm, perhaps with a break between the two, you're going to have to either overcome your worries, or use a fully automatic sequence.

My only experience of the ET312 is in play with a friend who drove it via a laptop, creating and storing programmes. My recollection is that these included strong and weak stimulation over quite long periods of time, and were time-limited. Perhaps that is the way to go. Of course, the best way is to get a deviously perverted friend to drive the ET312 - worked for me :twisted:
Thanks for the response. I apologize for the confusion. My intent is to stay in bondage after orgasm with the ET-312 still on. The issue is that at level 50 after orgasm the sensations are waaaaay too much and I'd like to find a way to get over that hurdle. Either by finding a way to turn the ET-312 down a few notches after orgasm, or some tips to get over the mental hurdle of being stimulated after orgasm. I've tried looking for some post-orgasm torture videos for inspiration, but it seems that the domme always lets off for a bit after the guy has orgasmed; whereas I'm looking for a continous stimulation after orgasm.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

TheElectricScientist wrote:If there were a way to turn it down 10-15 notches after orgasm and then go back up slowly, that'd be perfect! I've given the idea many thoughts, but was never sure how something like this could be implemented. I'd love to hear your suggestions/tips.

Thanks!
The ET-312B can be completely controlled by commands sent to it over its serial port. Its communications protocol and API have been well documented (see here: https://github.com/buttshock/buttshock-protocol-docs) by a few people who did a very thorough reverse engineering job on the device's hardware as well as software. This information suffices to write for instance an Arduino program that monitors a pushbutton to trigger sending a timed sequence of commands to the ET-312B that makes it do what you want.

Alternatively, you can use my program (called Dweeb) for the Raspberry Pi (any model), that accepts simple JSON-encoded commands to control any number and combination of ET-312B, ET-232 and Estim Systems 2B (as well as magnetic locks and vibrators). You would still have to program the logic to generate the commands, but you'd be shielded from the 312's rather intractable protocol.

As a somewhat more esoteric possibility: instead of having a pushbutton, you could use your computer's speech recognition facility to generate the commands to have the ET-232B temporarily dial down. Maybe you'd have to beg for thirty seconds, or say all kinds of humiliating things in order to be spared the agony... ;-)
TheElectricScientist

Onwrikbaar wrote: As a somewhat more esoteric possibility: instead of having a pushbutton, you could use your computer's speech recognition facility to generate the commands to have the ET-232B temporarily dial down. Maybe you'd have to beg for thirty seconds, or say all kinds of humiliating things in order to be spared the agony... ;-)
I just ordered the serial cable with CD as well as the serial to usb cable today. I just bought a new computer a few days ago actually and unfortunately no com ports, modern technology! :rofl:
Anyway, do you think it would be possible to detect orgasm through electrodes? I think if I could detect orgasm that way, I could turn the routine down 10-15 notches and then ramp back up to level 50 again.

My immediate question as I download the Buttshock protocol, is will I be able to override the setting that the knobs are set to (IE: The knob is set to 50, but the actual level is lets say 30)? Furthermore, am I able to control the power levels of pre-built routines. I really love the orgasm routine, so it would be ideal to control the levels on that routine specifically. In other words, would I have to write my own routine to make use of level automation?

P.S: As I was browsing the ErosTek website, I noticed they just released the Cock Cap 2.0. Might be of interest to you. My interest certainly peaked :whip:
lj

Post by lj »

TheElectricScientist wrote: I just ordered the serial cable with CD as well as the serial to usb cable today. I just bought a new computer a few days ago actually and unfortunately no com ports, modern technology! :rofl:
Anyway, do you think it would be possible to detect orgasm through electrodes? I think if I could detect orgasm that way, I could turn the routine down 10-15 notches and then ramp back up to level 50 again.
you can get "usb to serial port convertor" from any number of suppliers, just use that as a search line
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

lj wrote:you can get "usb to serial port convertor" from any number of suppliers, just use that as a search line
But note that the ET-312B uses RS232 signal levels, not TTL levels. So get a converter cable that employs RS232 voltages.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

TheElectricScientist wrote:Anyway, do you think it would be possible to detect orgasm through electrodes?
Oh yes! I made the below graph with an Arduino, a €20 Olimex EMG shield (https://www.olimex.com/Products/Duino/S ... e-hardware) and a simple program I wrote.
Electromyography - for science, what else? Sample frequency was 50 Hz, so 40000 samples corresponds to 800 seconds. The signal was measured on the perineum. Can you spot the orgasm?
Electromyography - for science, what else? Sample frequency was 50 Hz, so 40000 samples corresponds to 800 seconds. The signal was measured on the perineum. Can you spot the orgasm?
My immediate question as I download the Buttshock protocol, is will I be able to override the setting that the knobs are set to (IE: The knob is set to 50, but the actual level is lets say 30)? Furthermore, am I able to control the power levels of pre-built routines. I really love the orgasm routine, so it would be ideal to control the levels on that routine specifically. In other words, would I have to write my own routine to make use of level automation?
The ET-312B's API includes a command that effectively disables the front panel controls, so that any mode and channel level that you set through the serial port will remain in effect until you re-enable the front panel controls or reboot the box. So no, you don't need to write your own routine.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another thing you may want to do is the following scenario:

First, using estim, get yourself fired up so you know an orgasm is not going to be far away anymore.

Now, turn down the level substantially to a level you know you can tolerate after the orgasm. Now, with this level ongoing, work towards that orgasm. Use other stimuli if necessary, but the important thing is, you orgasm using that level, and you do not turn it down after the orgasm was given. It will be hard, because your first instinct is to reduce the power.

Now, as the stimulation continues, you wait a bit then raise the levels a bit. If you can orgasm a 2nd time using that level do so. If not, remember this new setting, and for a next session, you use that level.

You slowly build up to a higher level and find a setting that you can take that can get you to orgasm without additional stimuli going on. You may actually be able to reach that level 50 at some point.

Do note, if you don't use estim for a while, your bodies levels will reset, and what once was easily doable can now be a challenge again. This means that you will be able to work to taking that level 50 without reducing it, if you have an electrifying orgasm every 2 to 3 days and slowly build your way up.

Your penis will become capable of handling the after effects of the orgasm better and although that first bit is scary, it can be dealt with. But if you don't use estim for a month, you can say goodbye to being able to take that level 50, though you will be able to quickly work up to that level again.

The thing is, you can already deal that level 50 right now, its just that initial shock that is scary as fuck.

But don't just try it out, work towards it. You'll see that it works much better. :) No need for other solutions either.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

Onwrikbaar wrote:
lj wrote:you can get "usb to serial port convertor" from any number of suppliers, just use that as a search line
But note that the ET-312B uses RS232 signal levels, not TTL levels. So get a converter cable that employs RS232 voltages.
errr, yes, I know...

I didn't mention TTL levels, the off-the-shelf convertors accept the USB interface and link with the serial port (RS232)

if you want to be pedantic, a microprocessor uses logic levels for its internal serial port, handling I2C, SSP etc, or connecting with a suitable RS232/RS485 etc serial port driver chip or a USB port chipset if necessary. At least, that's what I have been doing for the last 30 years...
TheElectricScientist

Slave_L wrote:Another thing you may want to do is the following scenario:

First, using estim, get yourself fired up so you know an orgasm is not going to be far away anymore.

Now, turn down the level substantially to a level you know you can tolerate after the orgasm. Now, with this level ongoing, work towards that orgasm. Use other stimuli if necessary, but the important thing is, you orgasm using that level, and you do not turn it down after the orgasm was given. It will be hard, because your first instinct is to reduce the power.

Now, as the stimulation continues, you wait a bit then raise the levels a bit. If you can orgasm a 2nd time using that level do so. If not, remember this new setting, and for a next session, you use that level.

You slowly build up to a higher level and find a setting that you can take that can get you to orgasm without additional stimuli going on. You may actually be able to reach that level 50 at some point.

Do note, if you don't use estim for a while, your bodies levels will reset, and what once was easily doable can now be a challenge again. This means that you will be able to work to taking that level 50 without reducing it, if you have an electrifying orgasm every 2 to 3 days and slowly build your way up.

Your penis will become capable of handling the after effects of the orgasm better and although that first bit is scary, it can be dealt with. But if you don't use estim for a month, you can say goodbye to being able to take that level 50, though you will be able to quickly work up to that level again.

The thing is, you can already deal that level 50 right now, its just that initial shock that is scary as fuck.

But don't just try it out, work towards it. You'll see that it works much better. :) No need for other solutions either.
I'll give your suggestion a try tonight. I finally have some time and Ive got some energy left in me. Perhapse this is the method that will work for me.
TheElectricScientist

Finally received all my ErosTek communications goodies. Gonna start looking into how to program this thing next week. Ill keep you guys posted on my progress.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good luck, let us know how it went. Others can also learn from your experiences. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.