ET-312 Post Orgasm

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TheElectricScientist

Re: ET-312 Post Orgasm

Post by TheElectricScientist »

Tried the slow setting method and then ramping up. No luck. Reason being that I would get frustrated at lower levels; not being able to orgasm. Then the levels would go up, reached orgasm whilst never fully tying the last hand and the session ended as fast as it began. This is totally a willpower issue, nothing more.

That being said, I think the best method here would be setting the release timer for lets say 30min. Lock yourself in whilst setting the levels to the threshold where its enjoyable and not painful. I stress the lock yourself in part, just do it and then enjoy the ride (First orgasm being great of course, then sensitivity and prolactin kill you). I feel anxious just writing this thinking about it. But it seems like it's the only solution unfortunately. At the same time, I think I will truly find out if I like forced multiple orgasm or not. Not to say that it would end my self bondage experiments at all. Much too invested at this point.
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

TheElectricScientist wrote:it seems like it's the only solution unfortunately.
So controlling the 312 by sending it commands over the link port didn't work out?
TheElectricScientist

So controlling the 312 by sending it commands over the link port didn't work out?[/quote]
I did manage to control the 312, but regardless, if I don't tie the last knot I will always let myself out after the first orgasm. I need to just do it and hope for the best.
As a side note, controlling the 312 through the link is very fun. I love how much control I have over the box now. Thanks for the tip!
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

TheElectricScientist wrote:if I don't tie the last knot I will always let myself out after the first orgasm.
I can think of technical solutions that would keep the 312 at 0 until your last free hand is locked (so no first orgasm unless you're truly at the mercy of the machine), but that could well take a few days work to put together. Not sure if you'd be interested in that.
As a side note, controlling the 312 through the link is very fun. I love how much control I have over the box now. Thanks for the tip!
You're welcome! I don't even use the front panel knobs anymore, everything is controlled by a scenario program.
TheElectricScientist

Onwrikbaar wrote:I can think of technical solutions that would keep the 312 at 0 until your last free hand is locked (so no first orgasm unless you're truly at the mercy of the machine), but that could well take a few days work to put together. Not sure if you'd be interested in that.
Even then, I would just get frustrated, terminate the program before failing to tie myself for the 1000th time haha. I just have to do it, and thats gonna take a lot of will power.
sweh

Post by sweh »

At some point _you_ have to make the decision.

You can create scenarios... You can create a program that's triggered by you dropping a switch ("dead mans switch"). That program might do nothing for 5 minutes. So you can chain yourself up... but until you release that switch nothing gonna happen. But you need the same hand to get to the keys to release yourself so you've got to start the program.

But in your mind you know this, and so you won't click the final lock.

Now you have programmatic control over the ET-312, the only problem you have is your mind.

And it's a problem all of us have had. When to commit. When to take that leap into the unknown ("will I hate this?")

Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality... and sometimes it's better :-)
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

TheElectricScientist wrote:Even then, I would just get frustrated, terminate the program before failing to tie myself for the 1000th time haha. I just have to do it, and thats gonna take a lot of will power.
After so many times it must be a hard pattern to break. Have you considered using self hypnosis to -for instance- supplant hesitation and fear with curiosity and arousal? Write your own script and have it read to you by your favorite text-to-speech voice. It may take some repetition, but I've had interesting results with it myself. I use ear buds under a thick closed leather hood, to focus all of my attention on the pleasant voice that helps me relax and relinquish control.
TheElectricScientist

You know what? Some ASMR might just do the trick. I've noticed when there's a nice woman's voice playing in the background, I stay aroused/in the mood longer after climax than I normally would.