Selfbondage idea: Rope straitjacket

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
BoundMaria

Selfbondage idea: Rope straitjacket

Post by BoundMaria »

Hi all,

This is an idea that I came up with while in a hotel room with two long pieces of bondage rope. I call this the "rope straitjacket" as it goes snugly around your waist and then, as soon as you slide your wrists crossed in front of you into the loops and let them circle your wrists, you are stuck in a very cozy, warm straitjacket position with your wrists trapped until you either undo the knots on either side (left or right, within reach from your fingers) or cut the ropes with a sharp knife and set yourself free.

Now, you can use this normally, as shown in these pictures, to have your wrists bound crossed in the front. A much more exciting variation though (although seriously much harder to escape from, only with a knife or with your partner available to let you loose) is with the wrists crossed at the back, essentially reversing the whole thing by 180 degrees so that back is front and front is back. Like a straitjacket but much stricter as the arms are bound behind the back!

Going back to the first scenario, as seen in the pictures...

PICTURE 1
The two pieces of rope are doubled up and tied into a tight knot with the lengths as described (they may vary a little bit depending on your waist perimeter.

PICTURE 2
The loose ends of the short sides are tied tightly into a double or tripe knot each, then the long sides of the rope go around the waist line and loop through the knots on each side.

PICTURE 3
The loops created on each side are folded up in slipknots.

PICTURE 4
Position the ropework around your waist and tug on the loops on each side to make it snug around your waist. The big knot should be at the center of your back. Now, you can cross your arms in front of you and slide your wrists through the opposite side's slipknot, trapping them.

VARIATION 1: In such a way where there would be no knots to untie at the sides, instead the loops would be coming straight from the centre of the back, in this case and if done correctly and snugly, escape is only possible with a knife or with a partner.

VARIATION 2: Where the arms are bound crossed behind your back - this is much harder, in this case the big knot would be at the centre of the front. I would only recommend doing this if you've got a sharp knife available or when you don't plan to be freed by yourself but by your arriving partner.

Let me know what you think - as well as how you liked it if you tried it out.
Attachments
Picture 1
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 4
alex bound

Re: Selfbondage idea: Rope straitjacket

Post by alex bound »

That's cool, but I really prefer the real thing, even though I have never been in a straight jacket. Not yet anyway.
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:23, edited 1 time in total.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have another way to do it, but using leather cuffs, a short chain and two rope ratchets.

first, use two leather ankle cuffs attached with a short chain, just long enough so that when the cuffs are on your biceps, your arms in front can be in a straightjacket postion with the chain connecting the bicep cuffs behind you back.

then you connect the two rope ratchets together at the mechanism. tie the loose end of the rope that gets pulled tight by the mechanism, back to the connector for the mechanisms, essentially making two loops. this completes the setup.

next, put on the wrist cuffs. slide the bicep cuffs on you arms after the wrist cuffs are attached, or put the wrist cuffs on after the bicep cuffs if you cant squeeze them through the bicep cuffs.

lay the double rope ratchet mechanism at the small of you back with the loose ends and loops out to the side.

pull the ends around the front and make sure the end of the rope that you pull to tighten the ratchet mechanism is long enough to reach with your hands, and that with the bicep cuffs and chain on, you can reach the loops you made previously as well.

(to make this setup extra secure, put your hands through a belt handcuff like shown in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8u6hb2FvQcvideo and then tighten the belt with your mouth afterwards)

take a padlock and lock the wrist cuffs d-ring to the rope loop on each side. pull the loose end of the rope ratchet and squirm to your delight!

you can either cut the rope to get free, or use a key in the padlock you used to secure the wrist cuffs.

fair warning though, the belt handcuff is really tough to get out of afterwards with wrist cuffs on!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

chain jacket 1.JPG
chain jacket 2.JPG
chain jacket 3.JPG
Lose the neck chain to the bed frame and we might have a game here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠